Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

9 hours ago, Bazza said:

Thanks for the suggestions, but I’ve taken Gillian hostage. Because I'm a evil, but sensitive New Age Zod.

As you are under the same Covid restrictions that most of us are under you have not kidnapped the Divine Gillian.

I was going to suggest you had kidnapped Gillan as in Ian Gillan lead singer of Deep Purple. But you don't do that to the sensitive New Age Zod

8 hours ago, Old Man said:

Wow, that's harsh.  Even harsher than insulting Lolth, the fat disgusting spider queen.

She read that. I don't know what she is planning but it won't be pleasant. You're No 2 on the list though. Her list that is.

1 hour ago, Pariah said:

Hey . . . it just occurred to me. What if Gillian Anderson is the human manifestation of Lolth?

It would certainly explain a lot.

Oh dead. Oh dear. Oh dear. She did not like that one bit. Lolth that is. You are No 1 on her list. I heard some of what she was planning so get off the planet, time travel or flee to another dimension. If you don't be VERY wary with your underwear drawer.

Gillian did not care and ignored your remark. Her children did not. They plan on inserting the Golden Globe award into you anatomy.

38 minutes ago, Cancer said:

I always figured that the original Lolth was concocted from someone's painful memories of a vicious elementary school librarian.

I met Gary Gygax and he did not seem to be the kind of guy who would be intimidated by a librarian. He never et Log but still.

On 3/3/2021 at 3:05 AM, death tribble said:

As you are under the same Covid restrictions that most of us are under you have not kidnapped the Divine Gillian.

The Northern Territory survives a year of coronavirus without death or outbreak

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-04/nt-marks-one-year-covid-no-community-transmission/13208710

Last April, as coronavirus was taking hold in Australia, Northern Territory health authorities issued a stark warning: community spread of the deadly virus would be inevitable in the NT.

But a year to the day since the NT recorded its first case — a 52-year-old tourist who had been overseas before flying from Sydney to Darwin — the pandemic has so far proven that prediction wrong.

The NT is one of the last Australian jurisdictions to have avoided community transmission, and it also boasts the nation's lowest caseload and no deaths.

The majority of the NT's 106 cases have been linked to the federal government's repatriation program. Its locally acquired cases — all linked to interstate travel — can be counted on one hand.

What is behind the NT's success in its first year battling coronavirus?

10 hours ago, Bazza said:

The Northern Territory survives a year of coronavirus without death or outbreak

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-04/nt-marks-one-year-covid-no-community-transmission/13208710

Last April, as coronavirus was taking hold in Australia, Northern Territory health authorities issued a stark warning: community spread of the deadly virus would be inevitable in the NT.

But a year to the day since the NT recorded its first case — a 52-year-old tourist who had been overseas before flying from Sydney to Darwin — the pandemic has so far proven that prediction wrong.

The NT is one of the last Australian jurisdictions to have avoided community transmission, and it also boasts the nation's lowest caseload and no deaths.

The majority of the NT's 106 cases have been linked to the federal government's repatriation program. Its locally acquired cases — all linked to interstate travel — can be counted on one hand.

What is behind the NT's success in its first year battling coronavirus?

I post a reply which gives you a way out and I get an essay in return ?

Why couldn't you be like other hero posters ? Like Old Man or Pariah ?

You are nothing like Starlord for

Starlord is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.