NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Subtle signs that it wasn't such a good idea to take the last slice of pizza.

GM: "take 500 hps damage as a giant boulder falls out of teh sky and crushes you."

NT: Signs the GM is actively trying to kill your character, and yours only.

NT: Signs the GM is actively trying to kill your character' date=' and yours only.[/quote']

Your character's DNPC has been replaced by a Destroid. Let's see if anyone notices the difference!

New Topic: I'm sorry, but _______ will be away from the boards for a few days. He/She has been arrested for impersonating _______.

New Topic: I'm sorry' date=' but _______ will be away from the boards for a few days. He/She has been arrested for impersonating _______.[/quote']

I'm sorry, but Nexus will be away from the boards for a few days. He has been arrested for impersonating Worldmaker.

Too soon? I'll miss Nexus, but, well, it seemed to be a funny thing.

NT: Things I should have gotten my daughter for her fifth birthday.

A pony. All little girls want a pony.

Often, when my kids would say they wanted something, I'd jokingly say, "Well, *I* want a pony." Then one day, my youngest gave me one of her toy ponies, and said, "Okay, now you have a pony. Now, can I have (whatever it was)."

Darn smart aleck. Don't know where she got it from. ;)

Her grandmother's daisho, and DVDs of the Kill Bill movies.

And in reference to where my son is this morning....

NT: Things that go on (officially!) during Freshman Orientation at the private high school for kids with super powers.

NT: Things that go on (officially!) during Freshman Orientation at the private high school for kids with super powers.

"Please, let's remember--if you have superstrength, do not, in any circumstances, give another student a wedgie. We were picking cotton out of Ira Goldstein's cerebral cortex for a week last year after an . . . 'unfortunate' incident."

"Remember -- students with electrical powers and the Swim team don't mix."

NT: The most popular courses at the private high school for kids with superpowers.

NT: The most popular courses at the private high school for kids with superpowers.

Journalism. Hey, it worked for Clark Kent and Peter Parker, didn't it?

New Topic: Punishment for misbehavior at the private high school for kids with superpowers.

NT: Things that are improved by the addition of tigers.

As long as they're hungry tigers, all-day mid-level management retreats.

NT: I knew it was going to be a bad day when I found ______________ on my doorstep when I went out to get the paper.

(in my case, it was a pair of banana slugs having sex)

NT: I knew it was going to be a bad day when I found ______________ on my doorstep when I went out to get the paper.

A little blue man telling me that he "loved me"

It scared me right out of my wits

btw...can someone rep Pariah for me. I really liked his last answer with the tigers, but I can't rep him yet.... thanks