NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Topics that Enforcer84 would never consider as new topics for "NGD Scenes from a Hat".

List of things that prove Bazza has pwnd Enforcer84.

New Topic: This is Page 666 of "NGD Scenes From A Hat". :eg: How shall we celebrate?

New Topic: This is Page 666 of "NGD Scenes From A Hat". :eg: How shall we celebrate?

By noticing MilkmanDan is at 9666 rep, meaning it's divine provenance! He should be in charge! Somebody off RebeccaRed and proclaim him El Presidente!

That, or having a cookie.

The NGD Rapture is nigh, all posters with a rep above a certain level will simply van...*Poof*

NT: Astrologers are adding a new sign to the Zodiac to reflect the modern times. It is...

NT: You want me on that ____________' date=' you need me on that _________!!!![/quote']

You want me on that plane that's going to crash into that active volcano, you need me on - - - - Hey, wait a minute!!

NT: Other vehicles to avoid being on.