NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

New Topics: Totally inappropriate ways to celebrate the vernal equinox.

Finding whoever it is who does the voice-overs for Dora the Explorer and killing them in the most horrible way imaginable.

What? I've had a six four-year-old at home for several days. If I hear that stupid "I'm the map! I'm the map!" song one more time somebody needs to die.

NT: Alternative ways to amuse a sick four-year-old.

Go, Diego, Go! Yeah, you, you perky little brat, you moron. What? You need to get down the river? You've got a magic talking Rescue Pack that can transform into any vehicle, and you still need a bunch of people to tell you you need it to be a boat? Did you fall off your zipline onto your head a few too many times? You need to go across the water. OF COURSE YOU NEED A STINKING BOAT! Why don't you try giving you the Rescue Pack to Alicia, maybe she's not a complete frigging idiot.

I hope Baby Jaguar grows up and eats your face.

NT: Signs that your Crazy Mother-In-Law no longer finds your antics amusing.

She begins talking to you in a rational, even pleasant manner.

Clearly, this indicates that she's come up with some nefarious plan for you and that your days are numbered.

New Topic: Most surprising people to attempt a coup on the Hero NGD Boards.

NT: The most likely person or group (besides Death Tribble) to attempt a coup on the NGD.

Pariah, because being in charge will give him protection from MilkmanDan's vengeance for even mentioning that @#$!!! Dora the Explorer Map song.

NT: Ironic ways to kill off characters from preschooler TV shows.

NT: Ironic ways to kill off characters from preschooler TV shows.

Nobody in the studio is allowed to leave or eat until they finish that "Song That Doesn't End". (Yes it goes on and on, my friend...)

NT: Foxbat has his own genie, with three wishes for the Cowled Crusader's amusement. What's the worst that could happen?

NT: Foxbat has his own genie' date=' with three wishes for the Cowled Crusader's amusement. What's the worst that could happen?[/quote']

He could wish for Viperia's everlasting love, devotion, and obedience. And then the same for Jean Grey and Mary Marvel.