NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

The protagonist of CSI: Crime Scene Investigations (the original' date=' set in Las Vegas) played by Wolfgang Petersen (I think). He just left the series again, but there's no telling whether he may come back sometime. He's done it before.[/quote']

Actually, the TV character is Gil Grissom. Gus Grissom was an astronaut who was killed when the Apollo 1 module caught fire on the pad during a training exercise. Wiki link.

Force me to watch the Star Wars Holiday Special. (FORCE me, get it! Funny Star Wars joke!)

NT: Signs that Gus Grissom has lost his mind.

"Gus, listen, I know you like to party, but stop trying to light your farts on fire in the pure oxygen environment of the command module."

NT: Ways that Death Tribble will revenge himself on Zornwil for declaring himself the winner in our last combat without giving the Tribble a right of reply.

Have Haven use her Presidential powers to change Zornwill's avatar to look like the Geico gecko.

NT: Ways that Death Tribble will revenge himself on Zornwil for declaring himself the winner in our last combat without giving the Tribble a right of reply.

Wreak a massive swath of destruction across the globe until his bloodlust is satisfied. That, or just post about it on the Hero boards. Either works.

NT: Things I could find in my cat's vomit that would prove it is really a superhero.

12.6 kg of Pu-239, in neatly separated sections of a barely subcritical spherical shell.

NT: Other places to store your nuclear weapon.

NT: Other places to store your nuclear weapon.

In a safe deposit box at the nearest branch of your local credit union. Of course, you'll have to hope you only need to get at it during normal business hours, but it's more secure than keeping it in a bunker somewhere.