NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Death Tribble has set up a burning ring of fire. Who do you throw into it in honour of Johnny Cash or just because you feel like they should burn ?

Fifi the Circus Poodle! Go, Fifi! Yes, clap for Fifi! Everyone loves Fifi!!

NT: How will Fifi the Circus Poodle come to her tragic end?

NT: How will Fifi the Circus Poodle come to her tragic end?

Going into the concessionaire at the wrong time.

"Hot dogs! Getcher hot dogs here!"

NT: Experiments in cybernetically-enhanced animals gone terribly wrong in a silly way.

NT: Experiments in cybernetically-enhanced animals gone terribly wrong in a silly way.

"Perhaps giving the dachshund cybernetic implants to stretch a hundred feet was a bad idea."

"No, I'd say the bad idea was not realizing dachshund intestines don't stretch a hundred feet. Now go get the mop."

Crosshair Collie and his girlfriend were thinking of getting married, so they went to see a priest. He said, "If you're going to get married in our church, you have to abstain from sex for the next six weeks."

Six weeks later, they went back to meet with the priest. "Well," the priest asked, "how'd it go?"

Crosshair Collie looked down and said, "We only lasted four weeks. She dropped a napkin, and when she bent down to pick it up, well... I just couldn't control myself."

The priest shook his head. "Then I'm afraid I can't marry you in our church."

"That's okay," said Crosshair Collie. "They won't let us back in that Burger King, either."

NT: Engage in wild speculation as to why Crosshair Collie was once kicked out of a local Burger King.

They kicked him out after he asked for a Big Mac for the nineteen-thousandth time.

New Topic: Engage in wild speculation as to why Michael Hopcroft was once kicked out of the city library.

New Topic: Engage in wild speculation as to why Michael Hopcroft was once kicked out of the city library.

I . . . I've been trying to describe it for three days now, and I just can't find the words. The horror! I swear, I had no idea the kind of things you could do with a stack of paperback Dickens novels and a cheese grater.

NT: How did you get that shiner? (Black Eye)

I made a snarky remark about Haven Walkur's "election" as the new NGD President, not realizing Death Tribble was standing right behind me.