Delete me please

proditor

Re: Delete me please

Howabout: how would you write up a "delete" power in HERO? Ability to remove something' date=' preferably with a way to bring it back?[/quote']

Well, two powers suggest themselves offhand, either Transform or Extra-Dimensional Movement. I don't have my books with me, but I believe Transform is the main power used in a CU spell called "The Word of Unmaking" which basically deletes something from existence, removing it in the present as well as the past, as if it never was. The Extra-Dimensional Movement power would be similar to how a wish is constructed, to a world where the thing did not exist. Then to bring it back just use the power to come to a world where it exists again.

A character in the JoJo series had a "delete" power. In one issue he even used it to close to hand-to-hand range with his opponent, by deleting intervening space. His delete power also had "partial effect", and reality would adjust itself around the partially deleted object. For instance, he could transform a limousine in a sedan by deleting the middle section.

Urgh...wrong forum..

Apparently so. :nonp:

Really, what kind of "wrong forum?" 2um + 2um, 3um + 1um 2um x 2um, 8um divided by 2um, etc. ?

We're suspending our regular sig related fun with a request. Please remind me I should be writing.

Okay, if this is your sig, and we generally only see your sig on a post you've done, should we really need to remind you to write when you've posted? Or is this literally writing, like with a pen or pencil?

By the way, did you find your forum?

Okay, if this is your sig, and we generally only see your sig on a post you've done, should we really need to remind you to write when you've posted? Or is this literally writing, like with a pen or pencil?

By the way, did you find your forum?

Well, yes since the writing is non board stuff. I should be finishing my DH articles, working on my long stalled novel, etc.

And yes, I posted a Star Wars play center link on the NGD. ;)