"Neat" Pictures

Dr. Anomaly

Re: "Neat" Pictures

I suppose it simplifies parallel parking' date=' but other than that I don't see much point...[/quote']

But that is the point! There is no point! I once saw a car with two front ends (one on the front where it belongs and one on the back) at a car show. When I asked the guy why his response amounted to "why not?" Apparently there is a group of car enthusiasts that just like to make weird stuff.

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

I suppose it simplifies parallel parking' date=' but other than that I don't see much point...[/quote']

Actually, no, no it wouldn't simplify parallel parking.

Think on it some more. The more you think, the less point you see.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary says the point is to make people point.

Librería El Ateneo Grand Splendid a bookstore in Buenos Aires

bafabbookstorenatgeo.jpeg

This is listed as one of the Top Ten Bookstores in the World:http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2008/jan/11/bestukbookshops

Here's a larger pic:http://www.flickr.com/photos/ac75d/1161001836/sizes/l/

Not only aircraft carriers' date=' either. All US Warships have a 'Countermeasure Washdown' system.[/quote']

It's usually doing shortly after sealing all hatches and providing positive air pressure to the ship so that nothing can sneak in.

I was thinking it was just a hot summer day in the Indian Ocean and decided to create the World's largest Slip'n'Slide fountain.gif

Carrier flight decks are coated with a special paint called "non-skid". "Non-skid" does what it says: Keeps people and equipment from skidding or sliding. It has a consistancy like a very low grit sandpaper. I wouldn't want to slide on it.

Carrier flight decks are coated with a special paint called "non-skid". "Non-skid" does what it says: Keeps people and equipment from skidding or sliding. It has a consistancy like a very low grit sandpaper. I wouldn't want to slide on it.

Oh I quite familiar with various types of "Non-skid" paints (my personal favorite is one with metal shavings mixxed in). I guess I need to find the sarcasmlol.gifbutton.

That's your solution to everything!

Not true. My solution to everything is rocket-propelled chainsaws. For this sort of thing, lasers coming out of the eyes is a lesser but satisfactory solution. My other secondary solution, the cleavage window, isn't applicable here.

Not true. My solution to everything is rocket-propelled chainsaws. For this sort of thing' date=' lasers coming out of the eyes is a lesser but satisfactory solution. My other secondary solution, the cleavage window, isn't applicable here.[/quote']

I stand corrected.

Hmmm, rocket propelled cleavage window... :think: