"Neat" Pictures

Dr. Anomaly

Re: "Neat" Pictures

Wow if Cylons from the old series looked like that' date=' they would have been totally kick-a.[/quote']

I had what I thought was an inspiration... A Steampunk Cylon. So I Googled for it, but found nothing satisfying. However, I did find something that IMO is full of win:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35395[/ATTACH]

Steampunk Justice League!

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

pagechaser.jpg

http://www.red-dot.sg/concept/porfolio/o_e/PD/B009.htm

Page Chaser: Automatic Bookmarker

PAGE CHASER is a flexible bookmark, which automatically marks the pages as the reader flips them over.

The use of a normal bookmark requires the reader to first select the page to be marked, slip the bookmark in, and remove it later when reading continues. These steps have to be repeated even if the user has read only a few pages. Furthermore, the bookmark can be easily lost if it slips out of the book.

PAGE CHASER is a flexible bookmark designed to follow the pages as the user flips them. It marks the pages automatically, without the use of the hands. The bookmark will always be located on the page the user is at, and stays there after the book is closed. Moreover, the design of the bookmark eliminates the risk of loss, as it stays attached to the book.

PAGE CHASER is a convenient accessory designed especially for those who like reading books on the run, on a bus, on a train, or during short breaks.

Elegant, efficient, & (presumably) effective! (triple-'E'!):thumbup:

~ Mister "Tripoli?" [evades another (more suggestive) pun]

That was perhaps the worst pun I've ever run into. At least' date=' it's in the top five. You have rep; now don't do it again!!! :P[/quote']

That's in the top five? You either need to get around more or less. :)