• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

Anyone know if this is real? Cause that bird is huge...

(spoiler for animation)

ZJqzB.gif

ETA: I've decided it must be fake. A freaking condor or something tries to snatch my son? I'm not just jogging over there!

Here's more of the baby-snatching eagle.

Still don't know if it's real, but if it is, to the camera man's credit he runs to the child instead of making the video his priority.

I just heard on the local news that the clip was a class project.

If you hover over it' date=' it should give you the bigger version.[/quote']

I realize that but even with opening the atttachment in a new window the graphics are still fairly small, so I can't appreciate the artist's work as much.

I realize that but even with opening the atttachment in a new window the graphics are still fairly small' date=' so I can't appreciate the artist's work as much.[/quote']

Ah, I get what you mean. Here you go: http://designtaxi.com/news/352302/Student-Creates-A-To-Z-Superheroes-Posters-In-Helvetica/

Yeah, Bacon seems to have a much better relationship with her parents than Calvin did with his. It's fun to read. I'm glad the author decided to do more of them.

The funny thing is, the fanart seems to have reached a sort of consensus. I've seen some from several sources, and they all show Calvin growing up and having one child, and it's a daughter, and she plays with Hobbes.

Spider1.jpg

You are not looking at a spider. Well, there is a spider, but it is tiny speck behind the not-spiders abdomen. the not-spider is a dummy spider that the real spider builds on a grand scale to ward off predators. It can even wiggle the web to make it look alive. The dummy is built from twigs and dead bugs.

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2012/12/spider-building-spider/

I really hope they name it the Jim Henson spider