Complicate the Person Above

OddHat

Re: Complicate the Person Above

Thia Halmades dug about fifteen feet of the Gatun Locks all by himself using his sword and shield. Then the mosquitos got to him, triggered his Berserk disad, and he spent the rest of the project flailing after insects in the yellow fever swamps.

Bill is so excited to play in one of my campaigns (ooo... personal!) that he mortgaged his bunny farm to purchase an AVF2-B Harrier VTOL. Burned his house down and his wife is permanently bald, and the neighbors are insisting they have aliens from the crop circles & burn marks, but he'll be starting in my epic game next Tuesday.

Enforcer 84. Uma Thurman thought she could handle him, and then he called in Enforcers 1-83. In the end Uma came out on top, but it was close. Later she used this encounter as her inspiration for the Bride's battle with the Crazy 88, except everyone was wearing clothes.

After a recent battle as CAAAAAAPTAAAAIIIIN... CAAAAVVVVVVEEEE MAAAAN! Oddhat went on a bit of R&R down in the Bahamas, where he proceeded to engage in ancient mating rituals, which involved clubbing women of questionable appearance over the head and dragging them back to his hotel.

Von D-Man - one of the kohanim who just happened to be born into the wrong family.

Apparently, this happens a lot. I was slated to be Bill Clinton's firstborn.

L. Marcus, Heavan's Punchline without the Joke.

And that was a very nice thing to say... I Blush.

It has been said the the word of Von D-Man is law.

This is untrue. His word is truth.

(course that may be a bit of pressure on our guy there :))

Enforcer84, for whom the law is untrue. The vagaried implications of this realization astound the mind.

And no, I aint feelin' any pressure. None at all... :eek: