Complicate the Person Above

OddHat

Re: Complicate the Person Above

TRI used his tremendous powers over time and space to go back and be nice to each of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders when they were in their "Gawky" stage. As a result his little black book actually glows with a yearning golden glow when ever he enters the Lonestar State.

Narratio has finally mastered his two-identities scam to such a level that he REALLY lives in Siberia and Thailand at the same time!

Only problem is that he gets confused all the time and walks around in winter coats at the beach of Pataya and freezes his heinie off in shorts during the Siberian winter.

death tribble and E84 punched each other out over that entire Kelly leBrock episode. death tribble was intended to become her stunt merkin while E84 would provide her with a stunt wig and armpit hair.

There was some sort of confusion and crossed wires. This resulted in the now famous cut cene were E84 is seen smiling from between her legs while death tribble hangs on to her upper lip.

The fight was short and worrisome as Kelly was still attached to both when they started throwing punches.

Now let me just set this straight. At the time, death tribble was my agent. He swore to me that Charlie, having been born just 6 streets from me, liked to see a fellow local lad make it big. So yes, I did indeed try to perform the Triple Lindy. And yes, I did it without my safety moustache. But death tribble swore that it detracted from my monocle. So I didn't wear it.

After being punched out by Charlie Chaplin I quit having death tribble represent me. A fact he's still bitter and twisted about to this day.

Yeah, but who twisted him and doused him with Goode Olde Bitter Schnaps and lit him like a candle? That was you, Narratio!

You can't blame Den Todestribbel to be a little pissed about it - especially that was your methode of putting out the fire again ...

Me and the boys thought the twist- the-Trbble-and-give-him-a-light was cool and not uncalled for. But it was the peeing-the-burning-Tribble-out-thing that made the act tasteless, cruel, undignified and uncivilized.