Complicate the Person Above

OddHat

Re: Complicate the Person Above

Death tribble says he lives in London which is true. But he is not English, or British or Anglo-Saxon - NO! He is the former, much hunted Axis villain DER TRIBBELMANN!

Yes, DER SPANDEXTOD (one of his many aliases) is not dead. He is hiding and I urged the United Superheroes of Europe to go and get him and cart his aging arse in front of the U.N. tribunal before he does the Slobodan or just wastes away from watching to many episode of "Coronation Street"!

He is responsible for these horrid war-crimes:

1) Bad imitations of Der Führer at parties (okay - he was charged with that one by Nazi-Germany in April 1945, so I guess we can fugetaboutit)

2) Wearing real tight spandex costumes in really loud colours that blinded Allied soldiers who had to watch him bending over.

3) Torture - he tried to count to three (that's the "tribble" thing in his name - see: He is also dyxlex ..,. disleyx ... can't write well) and always failed. Drives you nuts in no time!

That and other things!

Now people: Get him!

Now, that he is old and unarmed!

And too fat for his loud spandex costume!

I barbecued for the Public Preachers of the Republique Quebecoise et Congoloise?

I am not sure about the French spelling but it is simply not true!

Hey, Sideburned One: Don't start to tell tall tales about me here. I have a reputation to lose!

Well, kinda ... sorta ... anyway!

Keyes_bill is working on making his second million dollars. He lost his first by making an unwise investment in what was billed as the next wave in snack food: eggplant chips.

I'd try that.

Lo, when the heavens openned and God shown his glory upon the face of man. Man was sore afraid. However, when mankind saw the smiling face of Cancer behind their lord, they knew, with relief that the new PR guy was nicer than the las.

Cancer is under full-contact order as a deciple of Pun Chout, the old Chinese Kung Fu master: Everytime he leaves the house he has to knock-out the first ten people he meets.

That explains why he has the reputation as a reclusive hermit in his neighbourhood for he hasn't left his home during the last ten years or so ...

I don't care - in every queue the rules is: I'm first! It's all e matter of perspective, you know.

But it's complication-time for Deathy McTribble. That's right: Death tribble is Scottish. But not really a part of the famous clan of McTribbles in the Highlands whose members still live next to Loch Tribble.

Death tribble is just the monster of said lake.

It's a small lake.

Famous for the most unscary monster in Scotland.

Actually the Loch Tribble Monster is rather cute and fluffy.

It won the "Cute and Fluffy Monster Contest" of 1977.

But Death Tribble does not want to talk about it. He is so shy. Or maybe this is just a ploy to win the "Cute, Fluffy and Shy Monster Contest" next year? Who knows?