Fantasy University Floor Plans

keithcurtis

I've been doing some more work on the interactive map for my fantasy city of Tallon. One of the things I've posted lately was a set of floorplans for the Hall of Art, kind of a University for matters mundane and magical. With a little tweaking (or just re-labeling) it could be dropped into a major fantasy city. Many of the rooms were left blank just so they could be filled in as the plot requires. Just click on the thumbnail images for a bigger view, or click here for just the floorplans:

Floor 1

Floor 2

Towers

Enjoy.

Keith "Mad Mapper" Curtis

SELogoSM.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fantasy University Floor Plans

Tower of the Way, Lower Crypt, Upper Left Corner.

Keith "I couldn't leave out something like that" Curtis

Keith, you really should consider convincing Steve Long to publish your campaign setting. After all, the timeline lists 3000+ as possibilities are endless.

Where's the restrooms? :)

"They have the best in open air' date=' vertically fitted orifices, with the finest street level waste disposal system." Or something like that. :)[/quote']

Works for me. Honestly, I usually leave out restrooms on RPG floorplans. It's not realistic, but how many time do we hear about Aragorn or Captain Kirk on the pot? Nothing kills the feel quicker. I imagine the tower rooms could have some subdivision; they're pretty big. Alternatively, a cell on either side of each hallway could be devoted to the bathroom for that section, one on each end. That would be 16 bathrooms per floor, in addition to whatever might exist in the towers. More than enough. Of course, the plumbing would be excellent.

I was just thinking that a riven with 10 mouths and orifices would make a ton of money pretty quick. :yes:

Maybe for you. I'm not putting anything of mine near that. brrr...

Keith "comments and crits welcome" Curtis

The hex grid is Hero standard 1 hex = 2m.

If you cannot see them (they are very tiny) you may need to adjust the contrast of your monitor. Each of the cell rooms is 10' x 10'.

Keith "hexed" Curtis

Would you be willing to post a larger resolution version? 2x or 4x would be much easier to make out the details.

Either way, these are some really nice maps, you did a great job.

TB