Mystic Team Vehicle?

CrosshairCollie

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Mystic Team Vehicle?

Yeah, I was considering raiding the Magiranger/Mystic Force toolkit for ideas, especially since I was definitely going to steal the basic idea of the Orgs from Wild Force (demons that inhabit physical objects and bring them to a malevolent semblance of life).

Go' date=' Go Power Rangers![/quote']

You know, the toy version of that (and I only know this because a kindergartener at school has one) has a pencil sharpener at the front. It would be funny to incorporate something like into it. Or have Foxbat do it.

"Foxbat, why did you put a giant pencil sharpener in our team vehicle?! It's too large for pencils!"

"But not trees! And Gargantua requested it." :D

You know, the toy version of that (and I only know this because a kindergartener at school has one) has a pencil sharpener at the front. It would be funny to incorporate something like into it. Or have Foxbat do it.

"Foxbat, why did you put a giant pencil sharpener in our team vehicle?! It's too large for pencils!"

"But not trees! And Gargantua requested it." :D

Gargantua chucking pine-tree javelins ...

:eek:

Though something that ... bizarre would kind of work for the patron I'm considering. A really old, ancient wizard who has considerable power, but he's so old that he doesn't have the stamina, speed, or durability to really go out and do the job anymore. That and either his meditation and studies have elevated his intellect to the point where he's so enlightened that he's incapable of speaking and acting cryptically ... or he's just gone outright senile.

Mystic Team What?

angela landsbury was fairly cute back in the day watch the three musketeers with gene kelly.

Thank you. I followed a couple links and found a gorgeous photo of Ms. Lansbury from "Samson and Delilah."

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary notes that this is good for Lucius' erotic fantasies, but doesn't get us any closer to a good magical team vehicle....