[Interest in an online game?] Avengers: Generation 3

Snake Gandhi

Re: [interest in an online game?] Avengers: Generation 3

Congratulations! May you barbarians fare well in this primitive universe.

Congrats you guys! I look forward to slugging it out, err...I mean having a friendly cossover with you.

Crusher of The New Thunderbolts (and son of the Absorbing Man and Titania)

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to play a son of Hercules. I love his somewhat dimwitted but well intentioned character.

Cydon is a chip off the old block. He wants to be an avenger but at times seems more interested in beer and women. Still he is a grandson/son of the gods (have not worked out whom his mother is) and as such has real sense of nobles oblige under his rowdy exterior.

Cydon would be built as a strait up brick. Let me know if you want to see his write up.

I would like to play a son of Hercules.

[...]

Cydon would be built as a strait up brick. Let me know if you want to see his write up.

Hmm, I think you're about half a week late and two submissions short. But I could have missed something.

Out of boredom and because I enjoy making characters, I decided to make a write-up. Maybe if another spot opens up in the game sometime I'll submit this character for consideration. The character is a Speedster variant based on Whirlwind.

Name: Cyclone

Identity: David Cannon Jr.

Char Cost (Notes)

45 STR 35 (HTH Attack: 9d6)

30 DEX 60 (OCV: 10/ DCV: 10)

30 CON 40

15 BODY 10

13 INT 3 (PER Roll 12-)

20 EGO 20 (ECV: 7)

20 PRE 10 (PRE Attack: 4d6)

14 COM 2

15 PD 6 (Total: 45 PD/ 30 rPD)

15 ED 9 (Total: 45 ED/ 30 rED)

7 SPD 30 (Phases: 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12)

15 REC 0

90 END 15

60 STUN 7

Running: 10" 8

Leaping: 9” 0

Swimming: 2” 0

Total Characteristic Cost: 255

Powers END

30 - EC “Whirling Powers” (90 pts.), Restrainable (-1/2) -

30 - “Rotational Force” 30 PD/ 30 ED Force Field, 0 END (+1/2) 0

30 - “Human Top” +30” Running (40” Total), Useable as Flight (30") (+1/4), Useable as Tunneling (12”/ 12 DEF) (+1/4) 6

60 - MP “Whirling Tricks” (90 Pts.), Restrainable (-1/2)

4u - “Whirling Punch” 12d6 EB (PD), Autofire (+1/2), No Range (-1/2) 9

4u - “Whirling Sweep” 9d6 EB (PD), AE (One Hex Doubled) (+3/4), Personal Immunity (+1/4), No Range (-1/2) 9

4u - “Dizzying Spin” 9d6 EB, NND (Power Defense) (+1 ½), Must Follow Grab (-1/2), No Range (-1/2) 9

4u - “Human Drill” 9d6 Entangle (9 BODY/ 9DEF), No Range (-1/2), Only Works on Targets on the Ground (-1/4), Cannot Form Barriers (-1/4) 9

2u - “Whirling Throw” +45 STR, Only to Throw (-1/2), Must Follow Grab (-1/2) 9

4u - “Whirlwind” 60 STR TK, Affects Whole Object (-1/4), Reduced by Range (-1/4) 9

4u - “Air Control” Change Environment (32” Radius, 6 levels), Varying Combat Effect (+10), Varying Effect (+1/4), Hole in the Middle (+1/4) 9

2u - “F5 Tornado” 6d6 Major Transform (Air/ Nothingness into a Tornado), No Conscious Control (-1) (Specifics Determined by GM), Side Effects (Extreme, Always), (Reduces END and STUN to Zero) (-2) 9

18 - “Too Fast to Hold” +45 STR, Only to Escape Entangles and Grabs (-1 ½) 9

30 - “Torque Adapted Physiology” 50% Resistant PD Damage Reduction 0

15 - “Spinning Deflection” Missile Deflection, Any Physical Projectile (15), Uncontrolled (+1/2), Restrainable (-1/2) 0

6 - “Blurring Speed” Change Environment (1”/ -2 OCV) (10), 0 END (+1/2), Self-Only (-1/2), No Range (-1/2), Restrainable (-1/2) 0

7 - “Eye of the Storm” 360 Degree Perception (Sight Group) (10), Restrainable (-1/2) 0

Skills

3 Acrobatics, 15-

3 Breakfall, 15-

3 Fast Draw, 15-

6 +2 OCV with “Whirling Tricks”

4 +2 OCV with Missile Deflection

10 Defense Maneuver I-IV

5 HTH Rapid Attack

2 KS: Gymnastics, 11-

2 KS: Wrestling, 11-

2 KS: Iceskating, 11-

5 KS: Superhumans, 14-

3 Teamwork, 15-

Perks

4 Contact (The Daughter of “Batroc the Leaper”) (8-, Extremely Useful)

2 Alternate Identity (Alias “Charles Matthews”)

5 Money (Well Off)

Talents

1 “Icewalking” Environmental Movement

3 “Supreme Balance” Environmental Movement

3 Lightning Reflexes (+2 to All Actions)

Avengers Package

1 TF: Quinjet

3 Paramedics

3 Systems Operations

2 KS: Avengers Villains (11-)

3 Fringe Benefit: Federal/National Police Powers

6 Reputation: An Avenger! (large group), 14-, +2/+2d6

7 Donation for the Avengers Island HQ and Quinjet

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 345

Total Cost: 600

Disadvantages

5 Dependent NPC “Current Girlfriend” (Norm, Useful, 8-)

10 Distinctive Features “Mutant” (Not Concealable, Prejudice, Detectable Only By Technology)

15 Hunted “The Police” (More Powerful, NCI, Limited Area, Public Identity, 11-, Watched)

20 Psychological Limitation “Code against Killing” (Common, Total)

15 Psychological Limitation “Overconfidence” (Very Common, Moderate)

25 Psychological Limitation “Seeks to Atone for the Sins of His Father” (Very Common, Total)

20 Social Limitation “Public Identity” (David Cannon Jr.) (Frequently, Severe)

15 Social Limitation “Minority” (Mutant) (Frequently, Minor)

25 Reputation “Son of the Whirlwind” (14-, Extreme)

Total Disadvantage Points: 150

Background/ History

Early in his career the criminal then known as the Human Top had a short but torrid relationship with a woman named Diane Matthews. It was during his time with Diane that David Cannon went by the alias Charles Matthews. His deteriorating mental state made a lasting relationship impossible. Shortly after they split, he became the murderous supervillain known as the Whirlwind. He would not learn until years later that his relationship with Diane resulted in a son. His whereabouts are currently unknown.

David Cannon Jr. was raised under the false identity of Charles Matthews by his mother. Using money and false documents stashed at her home by his father, Diane Matthews created the false identity to protect him from his psychopath father and to give him a chance at a normal life. David did not learn anything about his true identity or his father’s villainous past until college when his powers flared to life unexpectedly one day during a wrestling match. It was then that his mother told him who he was and that his father was not dead.

Now calling himself by his birth name, David Cannon Jr. always felt he had some hidden untapped potential. Only a short time would pass before he decided to become a superhero and try to right his father’s wrongs. Despite never knowing his father, he feels some responsibility for his father’s evil deeds and seeks to atone for them. He once tried to contact the daughter of Batroc the Leaper after finding mention of Batroc in a journal his mother kept before she passed away. He feels that meeting others who also are trying to escape their parents’ evil shadows will help him on his own path to redemption.

Personality/ Motivation

David Cannon Jr. goes by the name Cyclone, not Whirlwind, in an attempt to distance himself from his father’s evil past. He is driven by an intense desire to prove to himself, and to the world, that he is not his father’s son. Cyclone’s was originally interested in joining the young superheroes known as the New Thunderbolts, as their backgrounds’ were so similar to his own, but has since set his sights on joining the Avenger’s instead. He feels it is poetic justice for him to be part of the team that eventually put an end to his father’s criminal career.

Powers/ Tactics

Cyclone is a mutant with the power to spin his body at phenomenal speeds. His mutation has adapted his body to withstand the tremendous rotational forces generated while he is spinning. Cyclone is immune to dizziness and has a superhuman sense of balance. While whirling, he is hard to grapple with or hold on to, and the air moving around him creates a cushion-like effect which protects him from conventional physical attacks. Cyclone possesses superhuman strength, particularly in his legs. He can lift (press) approximately 10 tons under optimal conditions. David was an accomplished competitive gymnast, wrestler, and iceskater in college before his mutant power manifested.

Cyclone has taught himself several applications of his spinning ability for combat. He can focus the air currents created by his spinning into a jet stream powerful enough to blast a hole through a brick wall. He can create a windscreen to deflect matter as massive as a falling boulder. He can create a small tornado capable of throwing cars and attackers. Furthermore, his reflexes are fast enough that he can, while spinning, pick up objects, change his clothes, or punch an attacker. He has also taught himself, through concentration, to fly like a helicopter. David has been warned to be cautious when using his powers near their upper limits as h e may accidentally trigger the formation of an uncontrollable tornado.

Appearance/ Costume

Height 6'1"

Weight 220 lbs.

Eyes Blue

Hair Brown

Cyclone’s costume is metallic green and silver, reminiscent of his father’s costume, but with a more streamline design. He had originally considered adding steel saw blades or shurikens to his costume but decided these types of deadly weapons didn’t belong in the employ of a hero.

Bibliography

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/w/whirlwind.htm

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Whirlwind_%28David_Cannon%29

http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Whirlwind

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whirlwind_%28comics%29

My oh my, this is what you do when you're bored? I'm impressed, Doc.

I like this PC a lot. Well-constructed, interesting powers (a long way from the 'standard speedster') and a novel variation on a less well-known Avengers villain. Altogether ingenious...and you have been repped for him.

And the New Avengers don't have a speedster (of any description)....

As a player, it's not up to me to choose new PCs -- it's up to the Boss Bunny, our cotton-tailed GM -- but if you play half as well as you character-build, I'd encourage you to submit Cyclone for consideration. Do you feel like Assembling, Doc?

My oh my' date=' [i']this[/i] is what you do when you're bored? I'm impressed, Doc.

I like this PC a lot. Well-constructed, interesting powers (a long way from the 'standard speedster') and a novel variation on a less well-known Avengers villain. Altogether ingenious...and you have been repped for him.

And the New Avengers don't have a speedster (of any description)....

As a player, it's not up to me to choose new PCs -- it's up to the Boss Bunny, our cotton-tailed GM -- but if you play half as well as you character-build, I'd encourage you to submit Cyclone for consideration. Do you feel like Assembling, Doc?

Thank you very much for the great compliment. I would definatley be interested in playing but I think you guys may be full at the moment. As far as how well I play, I'll have to ask Bunny how I'm doing *grin* (we are playing in the other game together).

Hi from across the oceans.

It seems i'll not join your already made team (but who knows) but been a long time Champions roleplayer, I'd like an objective opinion on this character I imaginated for your Avenger: TNG.

American Dream II

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

23 STR 13 14- Lift 606.3kg; 4 1/2d6 [2]

26 DEX 48 14- OCV: 9/DCV: 9

25 CON 30 14-

16 BODY 12 12-

12 INT 2 11- PER Roll 11-

18 EGO 16 13- ECV: 6

40 PRE 15 17- PRE Attack: 8d6

26 COM 8 14-

9/19 PD 4 Total: 9/19 PD (0/10 rPD)

9/19 ED 4 Total: 9/19 ED (0/10 rED)

6 SPD 24 Phases: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12

13 REC 6

50 END 0

58 STUN 17 Total Characteristic Cost: 225

Movement: Running: 15"/30"

Leaping: 8"/16"

Swimming: 6"/12"

Cost Powers END

Costume

10 1) Model Pose in notable costume: +15 PRE (15 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

7 Commlink: Radio Perception/Transmission (Radio Group) (10 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

6 Fighting spirit in blonde mind: Mental Defense (10 points total)

16 Stun disks: Energy Blast 8d6 (40 Active Points); OAF (-1), 8 Charges (-1/2)

35 Trained with Stun disks: Find Weakness 16- with Single Attack

25 Trained with Shield Strike: Find Weakness 14- with Single Attack : Shield Strike

37 Shield: Multipower, 75-point reserve, (75 Active Points); all slots OAF Unbreakable (-1)

3u 1) Shield Strike: Energy Blast 12d6 (60 Active Points); OAF Unbreakable (-1) 6

2u 2) Hidding cover: Armor (15 PD/15 ED), Hardened (+1/4) (56 Active Points); OAF Unbreakable (-1), Activation Roll 14- (-1/2)

1u 3) Shield: Missile Deflection (Any Ranged Attack) (20 Active Points); OAF Unbreakable (-1)

Asgardian origins

30 1) Toughness: Armor (10 PD/10 ED)

8 2) Half Asgardian Origin: Life Support (Extended Breathing; Longevity: 400 Years; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum)

6 3) Daughter of the Enchantress: Power Defense (6 points)

11 4) Daughter of the Enchantress : Lips of Rapture: Seduction 24- (17 Active Points); Restrainable (Must kiss the target; -1/2)

Judo & Close Combat training

Maneuver OCV DCV Notes

16 +4 HTH Damage Class(es)

3 Basic Strike +1 +0 10 1/2d6 Strike

4 Martial Disarm -1 +1 Disarm; 53 STR to Disarm

4 Martial Dodge -- +5 Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort

4 Martial Escape +0 +0 58 STR vs. Grabs

3 Martial Grab -1 -1 Grab Two Limbs, 53 STR for holding on

3 Martial Throw +0 +1 8 1/2d6 +v/5, Target Falls

5 Offensive Strike -2 +1 12 1/2d6 Strike

3 Sacrifice Throw +2 +1 8 1/2d6 Strike; You Fall, Target Falls

Perks

Avenger Package

7 1) Donation for the Avengers Island HQ and Quinjet : Custom Perk

3 2) Fringe Benefit: Federal/National Police Powers

6 3) Reputation: An Avenger ! (A large group) 14-, +2/+2d6

6 Local Police contact: Contact (Contact has: useful Skills or resources, Very Good relationship with Contact) 12-

Skills

Avenger Package

2 1) KS: Avenger Villains 11-

3 2) Paramedics 11-

3 3) Systems Operation 11-

1 4) TF : Quinjet

3 Acrobatics 14-

3 Breakfall 14-

3 Climbing 14-

3 Combat Piloting 14-

3 Conversation 17-

3 Criminology 11-

3 Deduction 11-

1 High Society 8-

3 Oratory 17-

3 Persuasion 17-

3 Shadowing 11-

3 Stealth 14-

3 Streetwise 17-

3 Tactics 11-

3 Teamwork : Avengers Team 14-

2 Superhero history and trivia: KS 11-

2 Model: PS 11-

2 Fashion World: KS 11-

16 Intense Training: +2 with All Combat

10 +2 with DCV

10 +2 with Ranged Combat

12 +6 with Hidding Shield Power

5 Defense Maneuver I-II

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 375

Total Cost: 600

450+ Disadvantages

5 Distinctive Features : Totally hot blonde babe: (Easily Concealed; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

10 Watched by US Governement: 8- (Mo Pow, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching)

20 Watched by the Press: 11- (Mo Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching)

10 Watched by the Asgardian Gods: 8- (Mo Pow, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching)

15 Psychological Limitation : Honorable: (Common, Strong)

20 Psychological Limitation: Code vs Killing (Common, Total)

10 Psychological Limitation: In love with the USA (Uncommon, Strong)

20 Dependent NPC: People in need 11- (Incompetent)

10 Social Limitation: Public ID : Amanda Bowman-Rogers (Occasionally, Major)

5 Physical Limitation: Gets drunk on half a glass of beer (Infrequently, Slightly Impairing)

5 Psychological Limitation: Slightly Lecherous when drunk (Uncommon, Moderate)

10 Vulnerability: 2 x STUN Poisons and drugs (Uncommon)

10 Vulnerability: 2 x BODY Poisons and drugs (Uncommon)

Total Disadvantage Points: 150

Background/History: Hidden daughter of Steve Rogers, the first Captain America, and Amora, aka the Enchantress, Amanda was raisedby her mother in the Asgardian dimension during her ten first years. She kept no memories about it, Odpin and the Enchantress themselves having decided to erase her memories, as her mother wished her daughter to know the Human world. She was adopted by the Bowman family, which were farmers in the Nevada, and spent her childhood and teenage in a smalltown in the desert. During all those long years, Amanda grew up ignoring everything of her origins.

Gifted by the nature, she decided to do art studies, following her father path without knowing it, and left her adoption family for New York where she became quite easily a photo model. The fashion world been what it is, she was confronted to the mighties and the richs, but to the corruption of the underworld too. During one of those nights, she got caught in a trap and could have been sold into white women slaver ring if the SHIELD didn't rescued her. They were on the hint of a large ring that financed part of some Villains activities.

Happily, some brilliant minds in the Governmental organization noticed there was something special in her and made her do some tests... That's how they discovered she has the Steve Roger DNA, and that the super-soldier serum was latent in her genome. After long explanations, she agreed to work with them, and so the training and the tests continued. After long months of intense training, she had reach the goals her trainers wanted her to. They told her about the known part of her origins... The schock was only overhelm by the pride to be the daughter of the American symbol of Freedom.

She decided then to pick up the costume, and as Sharon Carter, the first American dream did before her, she became the new symbol of America. The Legend raised from ashes ...

She soon integrated the Avengers as a reservist, and started to have strange dreams, which are slowly revealing herself her true Nature and origins.

Personality/Motivation: Cheerful and sensitive, Amanda is an helper. Her life has no sense if she doesn't have people to help, to protect. Not really naive about how her striking beauty influences people, she can be quite embarassed when people show her they "like what they see".

Quote: Look at me when i'm telling you your rights guys.... Jesus.... look at my eyes, upper !

Powers/Tactics: Trained by SHIELD in the use of the disks and the famous Vibranium Shield, Amanda usually surprises her foes by combining an athletic combative mind and a power that comes from her mother. Able to think when others are enraged in the fury of battle, waiting for her foes to do the mistake that will cost them their victory, Amanda is not the most powerful of the Avengers, she knows it; but she is the wild card.

Campaign Use:

Appearance: Been the daughter of Steve Rogers and Amora, aka the Enchantress, Amanda looks like what she is : a blonde half asgardian goddess, which means she surnaturally beautiful, her beauty enhanced by the enchantments her Mother used to spell on herself to increase her sex-appeal. Now this magic oozes literally from Amanda body, making her one of the hottest superheroine in the world. Her stunning finely muscled body, in perfect condition, adding both abilities of the super-soldier serum and the Asgardian blood, her curled blonde hair, her deep blue eyes : she is for sure, the American Dream.

Waves from France.

Jalia

Waves from France.

Jalia

Hi Jalia,

Sorry I didn't respond to your PM. No excuses for that, I'm just lazy.

Thanks for your interest in the Avengers: The Next Generation game. Sad to say, the game is full at the moment and I'm not accepting new players. After the current storyline wraps up (oh no! Ultron!), I may take in another player. so if you're still interested in a few months, please resubmit and I'll consider her (this goes for everyone who didn't get into the game this time around).

The hardest part about being the GM for this game is getting half a dozen good character submissions, and only being able to choose one. :)

Bill.

Hi Bill.

No problem and thank you at least for the response (we are human being beside roleplayers aren't we ? ;) ).

To make our discussion a bit more open, I'd like to know if your players would agree with my participation in your campaign when it will become more opened. I dislike to be a pain. My character will be modified the way it needs to of course. Or I could create another one, but I feel like I'd particularly love to play this one.

Deaaaar Banner (fluttering eyelashes) would you like to have a half-sister ? lol

oh there are both the sheet and the picture of it...

Thank you anyway.

Jalia

No problem and thank you at least for the response (we are human being beside roleplayers aren't we ? ;) ).

Well, I'm actually a bunny. ;)

To make our discussion a bit more open, I'd like to know if your players would agree with my participation in your campaign when it will become more opened. I dislike to be a pain. My character will be modified the way it needs to of course. Or I could create another one, but I feel like I'd particularly love to play this one.

Deaaaar Banner (fluttering eyelashes) would you like to have a half-sister ? lol

Well, when I do an open call for new players (I don't know how soon it will be, but I'm sure it will happen), you can do either a new character or resubmit American Dream. :)

oh there are both the sheet and the picture of it...

Whoa. Banner, your sister is hawt. :love:

Half sister' date=' but it's still illegal, even in Texas[/quote']

Illegal in Texas ?!!!

Can you explain me that please ? How come having a half sister could be illegal ? or did I misunderstand ?

And yes Dear maybe future GM, Ô great Bill ^^, I thought you'd prefer having a hawt (new jersey accent ?) daughter of your Captain America... or should I make her a monstress-like character ? lol

Illegal in Texas ?!!!

Can you explain me that please ? How come having a half sister could be illegal ? or did I misunderstand ?

And yes Dear maybe future GM, Ô great Bill ^^, I thought you'd prefer having a hawt (new jersey accent ?) daughter of your Captain America... or should I make her a monstress-like character ? lol

Illegal to DATE your half sister in Texas.

Illegal in Texas ?!!!

Ha ha! No, it is not illegal to have a half-sister, but there was an underlying implication of having sexual intercourse with a half-sister. Or at the least, being married to a half-sister.

On a side note, I believe it is legal to marry a 1st cousin in almost all 50 states. Probably the norm for Europe. :D j/k

Ha ha! No, it is not illegal to have a half-sister, but there was an underlying implication of having sexual intercourse with a half-sister. Or at the least, being married to a half-sister.

On a side note, I believe it is legal to marry a 1st cousin in almost all 50 states. Probably the norm for Europe. :D j/k

Lol ok my apologizes, spank me for my naive side. I wasn't assuming anything underlying and sexual. I guess I'd have to now. ^^

And to make kirby more comfy with my european side, a half sibling is illegal to marry with. But i think cousins are legal tough bad seen to be with.

Inhuman Emissary

Name: Emissary

Identity: Kos-Kharack ni Attil (Kos-Kharack)

Char Cost (Notes)

40(75) STR 30 (HTH Attack: 9D6/15D6 )

26 DEX 48 (OCV:9 / DCV:9 )

6(28) CON -8

20 BODY 20

23 INT 13 (PER Roll 14-)

14 EGO 8 (ECV:5)

23 PRE 13 (PRE Attack: 4.5D6 )

10 COM 0

18(25) PD 10 (Total: PD/ rPD)

18(25) ED 12 (Total: ED/ rED)

6 SPD 24 (Phases:2/4/6/8/10/12 )

14 REC 0

60 END 2

54 STUN 0

Running: 6"

Leaping: 8"/4"

Swimming: 2"

Total Characteristic Cost: 172

Powers END/ROLL

148 Biomorphics MP, 148-point Reserve

5ua Shape Shift, Sight, Touch, Radio Groups, Any Shape, Instant, 5

Costs END Only to Activate (+1/4)

2ub Desolidification, Reduced END: 1/2 END (+1/4), Cannot Pass 2

Through Solid Objects (-1/2), Lockout (Cannot use any other MP Power while this slot is active) (-1/2) (Affected by Drains and Transfers)

4uc Density Increase, 35 Points, Reduced END: 1/2 END (+1/4), 1

(+35 STR (75 total), +7PD, +7 ED, -7" KB, 12,500 kg)

3ud Invisibility to Sight Group, No Fringe, Reduced END: 1/2 END (+1/4), Concentrate: 1/2 DCV (-1/4).

1ue Airbag!: Breakfall, +10 to Roll, Useable by Other (+1/2), Costs 2/24-

END (-1/2)

2uf Malleable Form: Damage Reduction, 50% rPD, Costs END (-1/2) 3

2ug Living Wall: Force Wall, 11PD/9ED Resistant, Opaque to Sight 6

Group, No Range (-1/2), Full Feedback (STUN & BODY, -1)

3uh Suffocation: 4D6 NND (+1, Defense is LS: Self-Contained 6

Breathing), Continuous (+1), Must Follow Grab or Entangle (-1/4)

5ui Spiky Body Form: RKA 1D6 Continuous (+1), Damage Shield 5

(+1/2), Does No Knockback (-1/4)

1uj Pseudopods: Extra Limbs (up to 10), Nonpersistent (-1/4), Costs 1

END (-1/2)

4uk Mind Link: Any Group of up to 8 Minds 4

10L Mind Scan: 8D6 Mind Scan, Cumulative (+1/4; up to 96 Points 5

of Effect)

8M Mind Reading: 12D6 Telepathy, Receive Only (-1/2) 6

4un Mental Force-Field: 30PD/30ED Force Field, Lockout (-1/2;

Cannot use any other Multipower Powers while this slot is active)

12o Psionic Flight: 30" Flight, x2 NCV 6

6up Cosmic Blast: 12D6 EB vs Energy Defense 6

6uq Heat Vision: 2D6 RKA vs Energy Defense, Continuous (+1), 6

Beam Attack (-1/4), Stopped by smoke, fog or steam (-1/4)

1ur Tactile Telekinetically Cloaked Eyes: 20 Points Sight Group Flash Defense, Hardened (+1/4),OIF Cape (-1/2) Nonpersistent (-1/4)

2us Tactile Telekinetic Wall: Force Wall, 10 PD/10 ED, No Range 5

(-1/2), OIF Cape (-1/2), Limited Shapes (That which can be formed by a cape; -1/4)

2ut Tactile Telekinetic Armor: 9PD/9ED Armor Hardened (+1/4), Useable Simultaneously by up to Two People (+1/2), Nonpersistent (-1/4), Two People Must Occupy Same Hex (-1/4), OIF Cape (-1/2)

1uu Tactile Telekinetic Stretching: 2" Stretching, Reduced END: 0 END (+1/2), No Noncombat Stretching (-1/4), No Velocity Damage (-1/4), Cape Only (-1/2), OIF Cape (-1/2)

33 +22 CON, Not vs. poisons, toxins, diseases, injected drugs, or environmental biohazards (-1/4)

24 Inhuman Enviromesh Costume: Life Support: Self-contained breathing, safe in high pressure, vacuum, intense heat and cold, plus Buys off Limitation on +22 CON; OIF Costume (-1/2)

7 Reed Richards' Original Universal Translator: Detect Meaning of 17-

Communication, Audible Communications Only (-1), +3 to INT Roll, Independant (-2)

Skills

3 3-PT Familiarity with English, Literacy (Inhuman tongue native What Is the Name??)

3 Stealth

3 Interrogation

3 High Society

3 Teamwork

3 Acting

3 Mimicry

2 KS: Terran History

2 AK: Attillan

2 CK: Inhuman Culture

2 Animal Handler (PRE), companion animals

10 +1 Overall Level

3 Computer Programming

3 Systems Operation

3 Inventor

3 Electronics

Perks

52 Follower: Lockjaw II (260 + 130)

5 Contact: Karnak 8-

Talents

None

Avengers Package

1 TF: Quinjet

3 Paramedics

3 Systems Operations

2 KS: Avengers Villains (11-)

3 Fringe Benefit: Federal/National Police Powers

6 Reputation: An Avenger! (large group), 14-, +2/+2d6

7 Donation for the Avengers Island HQ and Quinjet

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 427

Total Cost: 599

Disadvantages

20 Hunted: Skrulls and agents thereof, 8-

20 Watched: The Inhumans, 14-

10 Physical Limitation: Largely uninitiated into Earth Culture (frequent, minor)

20 Psychological Limitation: Noblesse Oblige; Feels responsible for the welfare of two peoples

10 Psychological Limitation: Reluctant to Kill

15 Social Limitation: Public ID

10 Social Limitation: Bound by Inhuman Law

5 Social Limitation: Subject to Avengers Bylaws

40 Vulnerability: 2x STUN and BODY from Heat/Fire SFX Attacks

Background/ History

To Follow

Personality/ Motivation

To Follow

Powers/ Tactics

Kos is a Biomorph of a high order, capable of creating unique organs within his body to manifest any number of powers. He is most skilled at using Metamorphic abilities, but he has also begun manifesting some mental powers under the tutelage of Karnak, such as receptive telepathy and mind scanning, and some telekinetic abilities under the tutelage of Medusa, including using his large cape as an extra appendage or a shield, levitating with the power of his mind, and projecting a mental forcefield. He is not strong-willed enough yet (EGO 14) to be considered a formidable mentallist, however. He is most comfortable using his malleable body as a weapon, increasing his density and using his pseudopods for tactical advantage.

Appearance/ Costume

Height: Varies

Weight: approximately 90 kg

Eyes: Smoky red; turn solid red when using heat vision

Hair: Burgundy

Skin: Pale blue

Distinguishing features (natural form): Kos has two large fingers and two large toes on his extremities, and tends to forget how long his arms are supposed to be when overly emotional or drunk.

Since he easily slips in and out of various forms of roughly humanoid mass, no distinguishing characteristic must be distinguishing for long! (I suppose the most successful way to determine who he is is to look for the Avengers ID Card he carries.)

In his natural form, he is a slightly-built blue humanoid with pointy ears, dark red wavy hair and dark eyes, and pronouned canine teeth on the top and bottom. Even in a sealed environment, he usually does not take off his costume, except for his mask. He shape-shifts clothing and outward appearance to suit for the situation he is in- but since his knowledge of Earth ends in approximately 1980, his memorized fashions are out of date.

Emissary's costume is a red-and-blue formfitting Inhuman Envirosuit with gold eye-bubbles. He has an enormous blue cape that attaches into the suit at the shoulders. The suit covers his whole body seamlessly, but the mask, gloves, boots and trunks can detatch at his mental command. He usually wears this suit, in order to protect himself from the rigors of Earth's (by Inhuman standards) highly toxic environment and dangerous pollution.

The Inhuman Royal Family, since departed for Parts Unknown, womewhere in space, send back an emissary to Earth, to remind Earth's heroes of the Inuhmans, and in general, check up on their planet- make sure the Kree aren't doing more genetic experimentation, Maximus hasn't released a plague, whatever. Furthermore, if this emissary determines that Earth is safe to return to, the Inhumans may send a colony back to Attillan (wherever the writers decided it should be this time).

Since this mission is not that high a priority though, they send a young and relatively inexperienced member of the family, or one who has fallen out of favor with the Council (who would not therefore be able to summon the entire race at a moment's notice, call on them to give him technology or support- basically, make this emissary effectively stranded and cut off for some years). My character would be this emissary.

It's been so long, I had to go back to the beginning of the thread and find the background for the character. :)

Re: Inhuman Emissary

Name: Emissary

Identity: Kos-Kharack ni Attil (Kos-Kharack)

Looks good!

I was wondering where the background went (Thanks Bunny)

minor nit, you have Damage Resistance where I think you want Damage Reduction.

I was a little concerned with the 6 CON but like the idea.

Though you could have just as easily gone the phys lim, susceptability, or vulnerability route.

Thank you for bouncing back, Bill and Enforcer!

Yes, Damage Reduction was where I wanted to be, rather than Damage Resistance. (It was late, and I was tired.)

As far as the 6 Con versus a Disadvantage, I fretted over that for some hours. But, as I imagine that he is at least one generation removed from having any contact with terran illnesses, and the Inhumans were always a little frail in that department anyway, I wanted to simulate a guy who could suck up a lot of damage, could exert himself very well, but had little or no ability to resist the viruses, bacteria, and toxins of Earth. It also so happened that I filled out the 150 points of disads fine without any such susceptability or vulnerability (although his huge vulnerability to fire and heat may be a problem).

If it pleases you, you may use what you like of him in your game. Make what changes you see are appropriate. And if you would like, I will fill in his background and personality. Although I have not committed it to paper, I have a very good idea of what I would write.