[Interest in an online game?] Avengers: Generation 3

Snake Gandhi

Re: [interest in an online game?] Avengers: Generation 3

Here are three submissions, two are versions of the Juggernaut (a very nasty version and a nicer version) The nastier version uses the armor as a focus, as well as an extra limitation for the helmet. The nicer version can be considered like Dr. Destroyer - always having it on when its necessary.

The third character is a Doom decendant (but a good guy).

The disadvantages/history are mostly blank because I'm not as familiar with them as I used to be, and if one is approved, I'd like to ask the current players for help fleshing out a worthy background.

As a side, were either Firelord or Silver Surfer (former Galactus heralds) ever Avengers?

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go, Serpentissimus! I'm glad someone has written up a Wasp/Hank Pym legacy concept. I was beginning to think that the underground electro-tram (the Vespula was built by Hank 30 years ago in this world) out to Avengers Island would be this generation's only connection with the prolific Dr. Pym!

I feel for you about the expense of building the powers your character has to have. And 600 points sounded like so much to work with! Would the Inherent Advantage save you some points, at least as regards the character who's actually inherently tiny and grows to normal size?

Inherent was one of the Champions Fifth Ed innovations I've liked best. No more buying levels of Growth or Shrinking down to 0 END and adding persistent when you're trying to create an extra-large (or extra-small) character; the Inherent Advantage says "that's just how this character is."

I feel for you about the expense of building the powers your character has to have. And 600 points sounded like so much to work with! Would the Inherent Advantage save you some points, at least as regards the character who's actually inherently tiny and grows to normal size?

Inherent was one of the Champions Fifth Ed innovations I've liked best. No more buying levels of Growth or Shrinking down to 0 END and adding persistent when you're trying to create an extra-large (or extra-small) character; the Inherent Advantage says "that's just how this character is."

Hmm. I'm still fairly new to building things with 5th, think I might not be thinking of Inherent right. From what I can tell, it doesn't save anything, since it's an advantage, and you have to buy zero end and persistent. And just saw the part about not being able to have it turned off for long, and even then there's a large end cost. Right, not what I was looking for, that'll have to go.

is this all settled' date=' has the line-up gelled?[/quote']

Not yet. If you can submit a character by first-thing Monday morning I'll consider him.

(This part is directed to everyone)

Please only submit if you're serious about playing. I'd like everyone to be able post 2-3x/week (emergencies excepted of course). I don't want the game to stall out. :doi:

Secondly, those who don't make the original "cut" may be called on as Reservist Avengers if someone is forced to drop out of the game. So let me know if you're willing to be a Reservist. :cool:

Secondly' date=' those who don't make the original "cut" may be called on as [i']Reservist Avengers[/i] if someone is forced to drop out of the game. So let me know if you're willing to be a Reservist. :cool:

If none of my submissions makes the cut :cry: I'd be willing to be a Reservist.

Can you either post a list of what you have (concept wise)

or what you need (speedster, brick, detective, etc)

I'd rather start from a concept and work back

to the Avenger's legacy to descend it from.

apologies if I get your concept wrong:

I see Hornet (Shrinker)

and Arachne (Utility)

and Dynasty the Energy Projector

and Iron Girl the Armored Wonder

and Kolbrandr the Brick

and Light Show also Energy Projector

Who did I miss? Banner the Patriot

and so I don't see

a Detective Type

a Mystic

a Space Based Hero, a Mentallist, or a Speedster

what's GM KB want to see or not see ? :)

Here's my cop-out (but more accurate) answer:

What I need are characters who carry with them the feel of the Perez-era Avengers (either the 80s or the 2000s version). I don't want to duplicate any of the existing characters (I only need one Asgardian, f'rinstance), but other than that I'm wide open.

I'm going to try to focus on heavy role-play (to keep the feeling of the game so far), so I don't see specific power-sets as strictly necessary. I'm looking more for characters with lots of hooks, a solid history, a legacy that touches on the Avengers (not just the Marvelverse), and who look like they'd mesh well with the others.

Here's what we have:

Arachne: The trickster; laughing her way through a troubled life.

Banner: The patriot, the true-blue hero, living up to his father's legacy.

Cinnabar: The brooding android-type; afraid of her emotions and wary of letting anyone get close.

Iron Girl: Party-maven, hedonist; self-confident enough that the opinions of others don't matter to her.

Kolbrandr: Brooding rockstar. Every emotion he feels is felt to the fullest -- when happy, he is positively joyful; when sad, his tears could melt rocks.

Dynasty: The imperious prince. Scion of a noble family who really tries hard not to look down on everyone else... but often fails.

Lightshow: The newbie. Overawed at the possiblity of joining Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Underconfident and shy.

That's what I think we're really looking for. :yes:

The answer you probably want to hear:

This answer is considerably less accurate, so take it with a grain of salt.

The Avengers have always been brick-heavy (my favorite line-up includes Thor, Wonder Man, Vision, Hercules, and Iron Man), so more bricks are always OK -- though I will note that Arachne, Kolbrandr, Cinnabar, Dynasty, and Iron Girl all have STR of 40+. :rockon: So you might want to keep in mind that you'll be competing with that group.

We also have three big-brains, but again the Avengers have always been heavy on technical knowledge, so I don't see that as a problem. No one is playing a doctor yet, though everyone has some Paramedics skill (as part of the Avengers package).

Arachne is the closest thing we've got to a speedster.

Kolbrandr knows a little magic, but he's not a real sorcerous heavy-hitter. You might have luck there.

We don't have a cosmic or alien/space-based hero (like Quasar, Captain Marvel I, or Jack of Hearts) at all.

We've got two powered-armor guys.

I don't really like mentalists -- and the MU doesn't have a lot of history of them outside of the X-men, AFAIR. Detectives are OK, though I'm blanking on any Batman-level detectives in the Avengers/MU.

Bill.

(What I'm looking for: I'll know it when I see it). ;)

I do have:

Iron Man

Vision

Spider-Man

Thor

Captain America

Kang the Conquerer

Photon/Captain Marvel II

I don't have:

Hawkeye

Beast

Wonder Man

Warbird/Ms. Marvel

Hercules

Black Panther

Triathlon

Henry Pym

Wasp

Quicksilver

...and plenty more!

(though a few people have submitted concepts based on those ideas -- like Wonder Man and the Pyms)

Okay this just came to me. Ofcourse you have a guy whose niche I'd be sort of stepping on, so this is probably a bad idea. But this guy could easily be played as a detective/finder of secrets, gadgeteer brick...an object oriented wizard.

And for a moment, all Brian's confidence and bravado dissipated and he turned away from the door in front of him. Of course, as he began to leave he heard his father's voice; "I was a bum. You, you can make something of yourself. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, kid. You make me proud."

Brian Camp turned back to the door. He knocked. A monitor to his right blinked to life. A slightly mechanized, but polite voice answered.

"Welcome to the Avengers Mansion. Please state your name and your busines."

"My name is Brian Camp, you can call me Journeyman. I want to join the Avengers."

There was a pause.

"The Avengers are not currently looking for members, Mr. Camp, however thank you for your inquiry."

"I'm not leaving."

"Mr. Camp, please, I'd rather not have to activate the security drones."

"You'll be wasting money if you do. I've seen them and I can honestly tell you I'd destroy them."

Another pause.

"You are not related to Henry Camp are you?" The voice inquired.

"He was my father."

The door slowly opened.

"Please go to the office on the left. You're interview will be there."

"Thank you."

Brian Camp, aka Journeyman is the only son of Henry "Hank" Camp, aka Bulldozer of the Wrecking Crew. Bulldozer retired after a long and unsuccessful criminal career with precious little to show for it. Sure, the Crew had a decent reputation with the underworld, and the superhuman vitality and health had allowed him to be active for decades. But in the end he was a twelve time loser, had no friends or family and barely above the poverty line. That was when Alison walked into his life. She wasn't no Spiderwoman or Black Widow, but she was sweet, and she really liked that Hank was such a big, strong guy. While he wasn't a nuclear physicist like Thunderball, Hank was no dummy. He and Alison married and Brian was born two years later. Alison had been a big fan of Thor growing up, and even though they'd tried to kill eachother on more than one occasion, she saw Hank's past as a link to her hero. Her interest in asgardian magic was a little disconcerting, but Hank didn't care, he had finally found what was missing in his life. Sure the Wrecker was pissed off when he tried to summon the Crew for one last mission after Thor had disappeared, and Hank declined, but they didn't even come to blows over it. The only things that mattered to Hank now was Alison and Brian.

Alison taught Brian all about the Avengers, Thor, and Asgard. Brian ate it all up. He didn't show any signs of his father's physical enhancement growing up, and this pleased Hank to no end.

Hank Camp died in his sleep one night. His son awoke in the night and raced into his parent's room and couldn't rouse him. It was then that Brian realized he'd spontaneously inherited his father's strength and durability.

Upon finishing highschool, Brian left to explore the world; he sought news of Asgardian or other magic. He'd successfully found the odd trinket, clue, or book. A few years later he ended his "Alternative Education" and sought to put his abilities and toys to good use by joining the organization his father had respected even when he fought them. The Avengers.

Height: 6'2''

Weight: 430 lbs.

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Blue

Powers: Thanks to his patronage, Journeyman is superhumanly strong. Unaugmented by his Bracers, he can lift "Press" about 10 tons. With the Bracers he is approximately 50 times Stronger. (75 STR)

He is also is as tough and hardy as an Asgardian that engages in regular exercise.

In addition to his physical might, Journeyman is very knoweledgeable about magic in general; and artifacts/Relics/Alchemy in particular. He has an arsenal of widgets, wards, wands, objects, and weapons at his disposal and has the ability to create his own. He uses these to fight crime. (A construction and rebuilding theme to counter his father's destrcution theme).

I would also like to resubmit my character Vince Astro, even if its only to be a reservist.

CES

Avenger Vince Astro

Nationality: American

Hair/Eye Color: Brown hair, brown eyes

Place of Birth: New York City

Date of Birth: 5/4/

Height/Mass: 5'8, 175 lbs.

Cost Characteristic Value

10 STR 20

60 DEX 40

20 CON 20

20 BODY 20

12 INT 21

20 EGO 20

10 PRE 20

COM 10

PD 4

ED 430 SPD 7

REC 40

END 40

STUN 40

OCV: 13 DCV: 13 OECV: 6 DECV: 6

Phases: 2,4,6,7,9,11,12

Cost Powers and Talents (END)

Flame powers multipower 120 pts

6u Fire blast: 12d6 Energy blast 60 pts

6u Fire Ball: 8d6 Energy blast, explosion (+½) 60 pts

3u Flaming Hands: 1d6 HKA continuous (+1), Damage Shield (+½) 37 pts

6u Flash Fire: 12d6 Sight flash 60 pts

4u Immolation: 2d6 RKA, AoE (+½), indirect (+½), No knockback (-1/4), not versus targets in or under water (-1/4) 40 pts

2u Pyrokinesis: 40 str Telekinesis, Only works on fire (-1) 20 pts

6u Fire Shield: Force Field (40 pd/20 ed)

1u Missile Melting: Missile deflection (all Physical missiles), costs endurance (-½) 10 pts

4u Absorb Fire: 12 d6 Absorption (to END), fire only (-½) 40 pts

6u Extinguish Fire: 16 d6 dispel fire, any one power (+1/4) 60 pts

6u Fire Mastery: 6d6 Suppress Fire Powers, All fire powers simultaneously (+2) 60 pts

Mental defense 10 pts

Fiery Flight: Flight 30" 60 pts

Damage Reduction 75% resistant fire only (-1) 30 pts

life support (safe support: incredible heat) 2 pts

Cost Skills

3 Criminology 13-

3 Deduction 13-

3 Forensic Medicine 13-

3 Navigation 13-

3 Shadowing 17-

3 Survival 13-

3 Security Systems 13-

3 KS: Law 13-

2 WF: Small Arms 11-

2 TF: Common motorized vehicles 11-

3 Combat Driving 17-

3 Stealth 17-

3 Streetwise 13-

3 AK: New York 13-

3 Paramedics 13-

3 Lockpicking 13-

3 Interrogation 13-

3 KS: Shield 13-

3 KS: The Underworld 13-

3 KS: The Superhuman World 13-

4 killing strike

4 dodge

4 + 1 damage class

25 + 5 DCVs

20 + 2 overall levels

3 Contact: Bennie the Rat 11-

25 Avenger Package

200 Points Disadvantages

30 Hunted by Sentinels 14-

30 Hunted by Hydra 14-

30 Watched by Shield 14-

10 DF: Mutant

15 Reputation: Firestarting Mutant

20 Public Identity

20 Subject to Shield's orders

15 Hates Hydra

20 Vulnerable to Water Attacks 2 x body

10 Rivalry with other fire starters

CHA Cost = 182

Total Powers Cost = 272

Total Skills Cost = 154

Total Cost = 600

Background Information: Vincent Astro is the grandson of Firestar and Justice. These two heroes started their careers in earnest with the New Warriors, then graduated to the Avengers. They served with distinction before stepping down. They returned to the Warriors, helping Night Trasher and the others rebuild the team after a series of devastating losses.

During this time, they had their son Vernon. Vance and Angelica Astro decided that it would be a good time to semi-retire while their son grew up. Vernon inherited parts of their powers, but mostly was able to move things with his mind. He decided to go into the family business after witnessing his father save the school he was attending from a random attack by huge robots called Sentinels. Vernon trained in secret before adopting a masked identity as The Psi-Mauler.

Vernon used his talents, at his job as a policeman, and as a masked hero. He used a fictitious name to avoid publicity since both of his parents were well known. He never joined a team, but did participate in any major event that threatened the city while he was an officer.

Vernon enjoyed his double life, until he married Marla Wolfe. He put the mask aside to raise his son, Vincent. He was pleased that Vincent has inherited some of his grandmother's abilities with fire. He taught Vin everything he knew about being a hero.

Vernon as the Psi-Mauler responded to an emergency at sea that threatened Manhattan. Reports linked Hydra to an attempt to destroy the East Coast with a tsunami caused by a quake machine. Vernon was killed in the attempt to stop the threatened destruction.

Vincent tried to carry on his legacy, but realized he had no practical training other than his practice in his back yard. That was like going from batting T-ball to playing major league baseball. He needed training if he wanted to do anything without killing someone.

Vincent joined SHIELD, volunteering as one of the latest super soldier projects like the one that produced Quasar and the Rangers beforehand. He earned top marks as an operator under Nick Fury's command.

It was on one such mission that Vincent was unmasked. His face and identity was on the air all over the country, making him a minor celebrity. It also made him a walking target for anyone that he had made into an enemy.

That hasn't stopped him from doing what he can.

Quote: "Don't make me turn into Carrie White. You won't like that at all."

Personality: Vincent is a friendly guy, who tries to be careful in public given the enemies he has made working for SHIELD. He is usually used as a flying destroyer when he has been assigned to a mission.

Vince will go out of his way to destroy a Hydra operation if he uncovers one. He hates the organization with a passion.

Appearance: Vincent is an average looking guy, who usually wears street clothes or the typical SHIELD agent uniform.

Powers: Vince is able to control fire in various ways, such as fireballs, shields, putting it out, moving it around. He can fly under his own power, just like his ancestors. He has also been gifted with some mental defense thanks to Vance Astro.

I don't have:

Wonder Man

Warbird/Ms. Marvel

(though a few people have submitted concepts based on those ideas -- like Wonder Man and the Pyms)

You did get my concept for Marvel, right? :)

We don't have a cosmic or alien/space-based hero (like Quasar, Captain Marvel I, at all.

Well this is me then.

Every team needs one guy who can zip up to orbit if necessary. :dyn

So I'll claim the Quasar legacy.

Plus if I can't post regularly, it'll be because I'm off in outer space again.

(shut up Enforcer

:D

First Draft of the Quasar Legacy

submitted for approval, if even only as a Reservist.

First Draft of the Quasar Legacy

[b]BLACK_SUN - Jaxxon Vaughn[/b]

[b][u]VAL[/u]   [u]CHA[/u]   [u]Cost[/u]   [u]Total[/u]   [u]Roll[/u]      [u]Notes[/u][/b]
23    STR     13   23      14-       HTH Damage 4 1/2d6  END [2]
24    DEX     42   24      14-       OCV 8 DCV 8
28    CON     36   28      15-
12    BODY    4   12      11-
18    INT     8   18      13-       PER Roll 13-
18    EGO     16   18      13-       ECV: 6
18    PRE     8   18      13-       PRE Attack: 3 1/2d6
14    COM     2   14      12-
13    PD      1   13             13 PD (13 rPD)
14    ED      1   14             14 ED (19 rED)
5    SPD     16   5                 Phases:  3, 5, 8, 10, 12
11    REC     0   11
56    END     0   56
38    STUN    0   38
7    RUN      2   7"                  END [1]
3    SWIM     1   3"                  END [1]
4    LEAP     -1   3 1/2"                3 1/2" forward, 1 1/2" upward

[b]CHA Cost: 149[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]POWERS[/u][/b]
10     [b][i]QUANTUM  MIND[/i][/b]: Elemental Control, 20-point powers - END=
58     1)  [b][i]Totally Tuned In:[/i][/b]: High Range Radio Perception (Radio Group), Discriminatory, Sense, Targeting Sense, Tracking, MegaScale (1" = 1,000 km; +1) (68 Active Points) - END=
8     2)  [b][i]High Flight Radar[/i][/b]: Spatial Awareness (Unusual Group), Discriminatory (27 Active Points); Sense Affected As More Than One Sense [very common Sense] (Flashable by either Radio Group or Hearing Group; -1/2), Conditional Power Power does not work in Common Circumstances (Its a Flight-usage Power, doesnt work below 100 feet altitude on Earth - too much clutter unless in clear terrain like ocean); -1/2) - END=
11     3)  Infrared Perception (Sight Group), Targeting Sense, Telescopic (+1 versus Range Modifier), Tracking (21 Active Points) - END=
18     [b][i]Quantum Physiology[/i][/b]: Damage Resistance (6 PD/12 ED/6 Mental Def./6 Flash Def./6 Power Def.) - END=
      - END=
27     [b][i]Space Based Biology[/i][/b]: Life Support  (Eating:  Character only has to eat once per year; Immunity:  Asphyxiants; Longevity:  200 Years; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing; Sleeping:  Character only has to sleep 8 hours per year) - END=
4     Sight  Group Flash Defense (3 points), Inherent (+1/4) (4 Active Points) - END=
5     Power Defense (5 points) - END=
3     Mental Defense (14 points total) (5 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a third of its effectiveness (Not versus Robots, AIs. Computers, Androids, etc.; -1/2) - END=
      - END=
65     [b][i]BLACK_LIGHT[/i][/b]: Multipower, 65-point reserve, Increased Maximum Range (3,275"; +1/4), No Range Modifier (+1/2) (114 Active Points); Restrainable (-1/2), Beam (-1/4) - END=
6u     1)  Energy Blast 12d6 (60 Active Points) - END=6
6u     2)  Energy Blast 5d6, Attack Versus Limited Defense (Power Defense; +1 1/2) (62 Active Points) - END=6
4u     3)  [b][i]Fry-Beam[/i][/b]: Sight  Group, Combat Sense, Spatial Awareness and Radar Flash 6d6, Personal Immunity (+1/4) (54 Active Points); Can Be Missile Deflected (-1/4) - END=5
4u     4)  [b][i]Quantum Constructs[/i][/b]: Sight , Radio  and Touch  Groups Images x8 Radius (+3/4), +/-5 to PER Roll (35 Active Points); Nonselective Target (-1/4), Limited Effect (-1/4) - END=6
6u     5)  [b][i]Glare[/i][/b]: Change Environment 16" radius, -7 to High Range Radio Perception PER Rolls, Personal Immunity (+1/4), Selective Target (+1/2) (65 Active Points) - END=6
      - END=
2     [b][i]Helmet [/i][/b]: Sight  Group Flash Defense (5 points) (5 Active Points); OAF (-1), Real Armor (-1/4) - END=
2     [b][i]Helmet [/i][/b]: Hearing  Group Flash Defense (5 points) (5 Active Points); OAF (-1), Real Armor (-1/4) - END=
2     [b][i]Helmet[/i][/b]: +5 Mental Defense (14 points total) (5 Active Points); OAF (-1), Real Armor (-1/4) - END=
17     [b][i]Over Suit[/i][/b]: Armor (7 PD/7 ED) (21 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) - END=
31     [b][i]Quantum Control Rod[/i][/b]: Variable Power Pool (Any Electromagnetic Spectrum SFX (Rad, Radio, Cosmic, Quatum, Particle, Light, Infra, Ultra)), 25 base + 6 control cost,  (38 Active Points); OAF (Black Staff; -1) - END=
      - END=
50     [b][i]STAR-FLIGHT[/i][/b]: Multipower, 50-point reserve - END=
5u     1)  [b][i]FLIGHT[/i][/b]: Zero End under Starlight (Clear Night or Space) 10", Improved Noncombat Movement (x16), Position Shift, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (50 Active Points) - END=2
3u     2)  Faster-Than-Light Travel (1 Light Years/day) (28 Active Points) - END=
5u     3)  [b][i]QUANTUM LEAP[/i][/b]: Teleportation 10", x128 Noncombat (50 Active Points) - END=5

[b]POWERS Cost: 352[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]SKILLS[/u][/b]
3      Combat Piloting 14-
3      Tracking 13-
3      Paramedics 13-
6      Survival (Desert, Mountain, Urban) 13-
3      PS 13-

4      Systems Operation (Communications Systems, Air/Space Traffic Control Systems, FTL Sensors) 13-
6      Computer Programming (Artificial Intelligence, Mainframes and Supercomputers, Military Computers) 13-
2      TF:  Science Fiction & Space Vehicles
0      Language (basic conversation; literate) (2 Active Points)
2      Language (basic conversation; literate)
1      Language (basic conversation)
1      Language (basic conversation)
4      Language (completely fluent; literate)

3      KS 13-
3      SS 13-
3      SS 13-
1      SS 8-
1      AK: Blue Area 8-
1      AK: Saturn 8-
1      AK: Orbital 8-
1      AK: USA, etc. 8-

[b]SKILLS Cost: 52[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]PERKS[/u][/b]
6      Fringe Benefit:  Federal/National Police Powers, Galactic Computernet Access Card
1      Contact:  Mother is distant and unavailable 8-
1      Contact:  Father is aloof, incorporeal, and duty minded 8-
4      Reputation (A medium-sized group) 14-, +2/+2d6
7      Vehicles & Bases

[b]PERKS Cost: 19[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]TALENTS[/u][/b]
4      FTL Pilot
6      Speed Reading (x100)

[b]TALENTS Cost: 10[/b]
[b][u]Value[/u]  [u]DISADVANTAGES[/u][/b]
15     Hunted:  ZODIAC or its descendants 8- (Mo Pow Group, Limited Geographical Area, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Harshly Punish/Kill)
5     Unfriendly:  Disliked by Thanos, Titans, Eternals 8- (Mo Pow, Limited Geographical Area, Mildly Punish)
10     Social Limitation:  Deported from Titan,  Sentence Commuted,  Banned from Titan (1M.k radius) (Occasionally, Severe, Not Limiting In Some Cultures)
10     Reputation:  Berzerk, 8-, Extreme
15     Reputation:  Unproven, 14-

20     Vulnerability:  2 x Effect Sonics or Magics (Common)
20     Vulnerability:  2x STUN Sonics or Magics (Common)
5     Susceptibility:  exposure to Magical Area Effects, 1d6 damage Instant (Uncommon)
5     Enraged:  Hostages Taken or Normals Harmed Uncommon, go 8-, recover 14-
5     Protector Oath  [[dependence]]:  Daily Recital: about Duty, Honor, Loyalty, Pride, CVK, etc. etc. Weakness: -3 To Characteristic Rolls and related rolls per time increment, Extremely Difficult To Obtain, 1 Day

5     Psychological Limitation:  Angry (yet not berzerk) Uncommon, Moderate
15     Psychological Limitation:  Code Versus Killing (Justice is from a Court) Common, Strong
15     Psychological Limitation:  Heroic (Common, Strong)

[b]DISADVANTAGES Points: 145[/b]

Base Pts: 450
Exp Required: 0
Total Exp Available: 0
Exp Unspent: 0
Total Character Cost: 582

BLACK_SUN - Jaxxon Vaughn

:straight:PERSONALITY/MOTIVATION: Live up to Father's reputation and expectations.

Find a durable lady friend.

:straight:QUOTE: "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Kree Attack ships on fire off the shoals of Neptune. I watched c-beams ... glitter in the dark near Titanian Gate. All those ... moments mean nothing unless you've got someone to live them with, someone to fight for."

:straight:POWERS/TACTICS: find the bad guys by their radios or computers.

fry the bad guys or at least their communicators.

:straight:CAMPAIGN USE: Energy Projector, Flyer,

(Utility Science Backup Guy)

:straight:APPEARANCE: boyish flyer, with an overt space look to his costume

oops, forgot the Pow Skill

Sorry about not replying sooner, the last three weeks have been very bad for me(Two people quit at work, I was covering their shifts). I've got one more coming up that will be bad, then I should be back on a regular schedule which will let me have decent posting times. If you are willing to wait til then for me to post more frequently, I'd love to still be in the game. If not, that's fine.

Sorry about not replying sooner' date=' the last three weeks have been very bad for me(Two people quit at work, I was covering their shifts). I've got one more coming up that will be bad, then I should be back on a regular schedule which will let me have decent posting times. If you are willing to wait til then for me to post more frequently, I'd love to still be in the game. If not, that's fine.[/quote']

Of course you're still in. :)