Hero/D20 experts wanted

Hey all! Anybody who's accomplished in both rules systems, can work fast and would like to possibly pick up some payments in product as well as a production credit, please drop me a line directly at darren@herogames.com. A D20 PDF publisher has expressed interest in making some of our Pulp HPA adventures available as D20 products and is looking for help adapting the characters, etc. Thanks! dw

Re: Hero/D20 experts wanted

I'm interested, but before I submit an official "oh, let me, let me!", I'd like to know if you just need help converting character stats and weapons and equipment or if you'd like somone to completely rewrite the adventures in d20.

I am not interested, but those who are might need to know if the d20 system they are converting to is "Modified D&D," d20 Modern, or anyone of the dozen other mutant strains of d20 out there.

Ya got me curious.

Hey folks -- We're the d20 Publisher in question.

Adamant Entertainment produces the THRILLING TALES line of d20 Modern-based pulp PDFs, and we've entered into a license agreement with Hero Games to release d20 conversions of the PULP HERO PDF adventures.

There's plenty of work to go around, so we're looking for a few extra freelancers. Basically, the gig will be converting all of the Hero System statting in the adventures into d20 Modern stats (appropriate THRILLING TALES products will be sent to freelancers who need them).

If you're interested, send an email to: submissions@adamantentertainment.com

Give a brief overview of your experience (if any), and general familiarity with the systems involved.

Thanks!

Hey folks -- We're the d20 Publisher in question.

Adamant Entertainment produces the THRILLING TALES line of d20 Modern-based pulp PDFs, and we've entered into a license agreement with Hero Games to release d20 conversions of the PULP HERO PDF adventures.

There's plenty of work to go around, so we're looking for a few extra freelancers. Basically, the gig will be converting all of the Hero System statting in the adventures into d20 Modern stats (appropriate THRILLING TALES products will be sent to freelancers who need them).

If you're interested, send an email to: submissions@adamantentertainment.com

Give a brief overview of your experience (if any), and general familiarity with the systems involved.

Thanks!

When are you guys going to start publishing Northern Crown and Nyambe with Hero stats? :yes:

Just for the Herophile in me, I'd like to suggest sidebars or something depicting the actual Hero stats.

We already sell versions with the HERO System information in them -- Adamant is simply taking our Hero Plus Adventures and doing conversions for them. They're not going to be dual-statted.

We already sell versions with the HERO System information in them -- Adamant is simply taking our Hero Plus Adventures and doing conversions for them. They're not going to be dual-statted.

Yeah, but the idea is that the D20 players that read the converted ones will get a tiny smidge of exposure to Hero. Stay visible. Stay visible. Eh? Eh? Okay, so I knew it might not really fly. Hence the :hush:

Yeah' date=' but the idea is that the D20 players that read the converted ones will get a tiny smidge of exposure to Hero. Stay visible. Stay visible. Eh? Eh? Okay, so I knew it might not really fly. Hence the :hush:[/quote']

That's what references to Pulp Hero are for. :)

My apologies for making assumptions based on the avitar. If I have used feminine pronouns in the past in reference to you' date=' no offense was intended.[/quote']

Well, if you want someone to trade pronouns for, I'm all open. Call me he, she it, whatever.

Just gimme a little rep now and then and its all good. ;)

Well, if you want someone to trade pronouns for, I'm all open. Call me he, she it, whatever.

Just gimme a little rep now and then and its all good. ;)

Rep given, hermaphrodite. :P

It's great that Hero Games can be given more exposure, and more income, this way. It's also a terrific boon to pulp gamers everywhere; no one is churning out good pulp adventures the way Steve is right now. :thumbup: