• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The things I learned playing a ninja!

"Ninja, huh? How do you kill one?"

"Like any other man. In water he drown, in fire he burn."

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary notes that Lucius Alexander can remember when "ninja" wasn't a household word in the West....

Re: The things I learned playing a ninja!

Never make the mistake of thinking you can whip a pure martial artist in a "fair" fight - He'll hand you your head.

All those Character Points you spent on Kewl Ninja Stuff like stealth, disguise, security systems, lockpicking, computer programming, poisons, kevlar-reinforced ninja costume, shuriken, tiger claws, smoke bombs, explosives, ninja sword, flash powder, nightvision equipment, etcetera, the MA spent on Combat Skill Levels, DEX, SPD, Martial Maneuvers, and maybe ki powers. If you gotta fight one of these guys then make certain you fight your battle, not his. Honor, schmonor! Shoot the SOB in the back; preferably from 50 meters away in the dark!

I played a ninja PC weekly in Champions for six years, so I speak from long (and painful!) experience. :sneaky:

"Ninja' date=' huh? How do you kill one?"[/b']

"Like any other man. In water he drown, in fire he burn."

quote]

Blashphemer! It is a scientifically well established matter of fact and fact of the matter that only a Ninja can kill a Ninja - and even that is doubted by some.

For any other questions: Ask a Ninja! http://www.askaninja.com/

Never fight pirates unless you outnumber them

Never fight pirates on a ship.

OK I understand the basics of Pirates vs Ninja...But how do Cat girls change things...if a crew of cat girl pirates is having a beach party, how many ninja will we need?

OK I understand the basics of Pirates vs Ninja...But how do Cat girls change things...if a crew of cat girl pirates is having a beach party' date=' how many ninja will we need?[/quote']

The ratio is two catgirls for every ninja. Union rules.

Is there a variance for Cat girl pirates who are into Bondage? Or is it still 2 catgirls per Ninja?

The ninja say they are willing to go as high as 3-1... any higher and they're gonna need more energy drinks.