Order of the Stick

Rapier

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Order of the Stick

WBL?

Edit: for some reason, it decapitalized my letters...

Wealth by Level (guidelines) = How much gear a character should have at a particular level. So you don't have first levels with +5 vorpal swords or epic characters fighting with rusty shortswords. If you stray too far from the WBL you will have a rough/easy time with what should be "balanced" encounters, depending if you are low/high.

Especially considering that wasn't one of his spears' date=' but one that they [i']gave[/i] the gladiators to fight with. Thus it should still be 66,435 GP.

The accountant did say "minus their gladiator equipment" because they were obviously flying off with it. Recovering the spear was thus an unexpected refund of a fraction of an already incurred cost.

In other words, the accountant knows what he's doing.

Lucius Alexander

There's no accounting for palindromedaries

New one up. I wonder who the superchamp is? I assume it's someone we've met before. I'm going to go with Roy's sister' date=' just to be as wrong as possible.[/quote']

I'll guess Xykon.

Or maybe the Monster in Darkness.

Lucius Alexander

No wait, I'll guess it's a palindromedary

PPS (Post Palindromedary Stuff) - if anyone didn't catch on, those three suggestions are close to equal in seriousness.

Thog isn't bright enough to do much anything, really. So "adding to the drama" is a nonissue. He might be gagged, or someone might have told him to growl and he is happy to do it.

I don't think it IS Thog, I guess, but if we're expecting the appearance of a fairly well known character then my money would be on Thog.