Order of the Stick

Rapier

Re: Order of the Stick

This reminds me of a time I was playing GURPS and my character and a succubus both had hold of the magic maguffin.

My character happened to be a hypnotist. So as we both strained for possession of the item, I gazed into her eyes, and hypnotized her with the words "You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Kiss me!" It probably wouldn't have worked if I hadn't had Luck too. It was ruled that the momentary entrancement and the kiss were enough of a distraction to cut the demon's strength in half for purposes of our contest for the item....and I won.

I have, alas, forgotten the character's name, but I said at the time that I would never forget the day one of my characters kissed a succubus, and caused HER to lose Strength!

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary reflects that it makes perfect sense for succubi to be attracted to heroes in hopes of corrupting them, just as women on the other end of the alignment spectrum are often drawn to villains in hopes of redeeming them....

The palindromedary reflects that it makes perfect sense for succubi to be attracted to heroes in hopes of corrupting them, just as women on the other end of the alignment spectrum are often drawn to villains in hopes of redeeming them....

Quite.

JG

• 4 weeks later...

Crossing fingers for it being illusion here.

Please, let it not be another case of depressed author screwing up his story.

The reason I think its an illusion is that Roy is to smart to try to surrender to a berserking barbarian. Its no use.