Order of the Stick

Rapier

• 2 weeks later...

What did that acomplish?

He killed a potential longterm ally for blood. Wich he already got. And a vampiric slave thing.

Could it be he is going to create an army of vampires out of the Creed members? Also what will become of the tempel if he killed all the creed members and turned them into vampires?

What did that acomplish?

He killed a potential longterm ally for blood. Wich he already got. And a vampiric slave thing.

Could it be he is going to create an army of vampires out of the Creed members? Also what will become of the tempel if he killed all The Creed members and turned them into vampires?

I see what VampDurkon is doing... and I applaud this plan. Very sneaky and ambitious.

He didn't kill an ally. He brought converted another Cleric into Hel's fold. One of "appropriate level." I forsee all of the priest of The Creed being brought into Hel's fold.

As for the members of the Creed, they didn't have enough high-level spells to return the Temple to it's natural state until the morning. Therefore, the Temple is a Permanent Structure.

Hang on Belkar...

I know he's going to die according to an oracle, but I want him to last long enough to warn the others

Don't count him out until we see the Xs on his eyes!

Even if he dies, maybe he manages to warn the others post-mortem? I still see some possibilities that have been built up for by the Author.

If nothing else, Roy brought him along specifically because he was suspicious of Belkar, and he had a pretty good idea where Belkar went. His own suspicions should be raised if Belkar just vanishes.

How big a deal is it if Belkar is dead? Roy's been dead. There are how many high level clerics here at Godsmoot?

If nothing else, Roy brought him along specifically because he was suspicious of Belkar, and he had a pretty good idea where Belkar went. His own suspicions should be raised if Belkar just vanishes.

How big a deal is it if Belkar is dead? Roy's been dead. There are how many high level clerics here at Godsmoot?

It is an issue if they can not find the body. At the very least it bumps the casting level up quite a notch.

And something tells me they might have an issue finding a proper level cleric or even staying here after this is over.

It is an issue if they can not find the body. At the very least it bumps the casting level up quite a notch.

Locate Object is pretty low level for this crowd, and I expect there would be even 9th level casters here. If things work out that all those clerics are (un)dead, why are the rest of the OoTS still alive? Of course, the advantage of fiction is that the author gets to write it without the characters working against his plans.

Locate Object is pretty low level for this crowd, and I expect there would be even 9th level casters here. If things work out that all those clerics are (un)dead, why are the rest of the OoTS still alive? Of course, the advantage of fiction is that the author gets to write it without the characters working against his plans.

Just because they are not (un)dead does not mean they are willing to help.

It appears as if Hel is preparing to drop quite the bomb there and guess who brought that Hel Cleric inside?