Order of the Stick

Rapier

A temporary temple. Interesting.

If they build to the same floorplan each time they have a temporary temple template.

If they have a plan for each climate, they could have a temperate temporary temple template.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary says if each structure maintains itself and its surroundings at an average meteorological state for a pleasant day in that climate, there would be a temperate temporary temple template temperature

Tranq gun.

I think the palindromedary is sick. Take his temperature. At both ends.

The implication that I or my trusty steed are in need of medication is starting to annoy me. Persist, and I may give way to a storm of anger and regret that I ever started this chain of wordplay.

Which would be a temperate temporary temple template temperature temptation temper tempest!

Lucius Alexander

This is too much even for the palindromedary, so I better stop here before it

The implication that I or my trusty steed are in need of medication is starting to annoy me. Persist, and I may give way to a storm of anger and regret that I ever started this chain of wordplay.

Which would be a temperate temporary temple template temperature temptation temper tempest!

Lucius Alexander

This is too much even for the palindromedary, so I better stop here before it

I saw that coming. Or maybe it was going. I can never tell.

One thing has been on my mind since I first saw this temple there. In the comedy Dogma it is a plot point that certain beings enter a certain tempel at a certain time.

Two fallen angels in particular. They were banished from heaven due to some behavior while drunk.

They get absolvence of thier sins if they enter as mortals and can thus return to heaven as long as they die by means other then suicide.

Wich would invalidate Gods declaration and undo all of creation as a side effect.

This tempel only exists during the Godsmoot. Just that a cleric of Hel is let inside could be a win for her.

That's pretty much the impression I got as well.

I also like how the two prophesies concerning Durkon are going to be fulfilled:

1) Durkon's return will cause the end of Dwarven Civilization (The Origin of PC's)

2) Durkon will return to his homeland after he dies (Prophecy given by the Kobold Seer).

Since Durkon is a Vampire Cleric of Hel now, I think I see what's going to happen.