Genre-crossover nightmares

AdamLeisemann

Star Wars: The Last Jed Clampett

At the climax of the movie:

Jed and Darth Vader slowly circle each other. Each activates their lightsaber and raises it in preparation to duel.

Jed adjusts his hat and nonchalantly drawls, “Weeeell, doggies! This is going to make me as happy as a gopher in soft dirt!"

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, pinecone said:

Darth Mall, the Sith want to build the biggest mall in the Universe!....also Darth Mall rats; Jay and silent Bob turn to the dark side?

Jay and Silent Bob are drug dealers. They are already on the Dark Side.

Yes, I know. They are mostly protrayed as small time, marijuana only drug dealers. It's still illegal in most of the 50 states and territories. And usually they have to deal with even worse criminals to get the stuff to sell. And turn a blind eye to them if they still want to be supplied. So...

4 hours ago, steriaca said:

Jay and Silent Bob are drug dealers. They are already on the Dark Side.

Yes, I know. They are mostly protrayed as small time, marijuana only drug dealers. It's still illegal in most of the 50 states and territories. And usually they have to deal with even worse criminals to get the stuff to sell. And turn a blind eye to them if they still want to be supplied. So...

Jay and Silent Bob are prototypical "Rebel scum". Law and Justice are not the same thing. Also in Mall rats Jay and Silent assist the main char...so..."lovable rogues"?

On 1/21/2021 at 3:27 PM, dmjalund said:

also, unless Jay and Silent Bob are Force sensitive, Light and Dark side are not relevent

Silent Allll-most move the light sabre! (In Mall Rats)

Bio booster Mac Guyver! "So I need two moskeetoes, a Hedgehog, and a sample of your blood"

• 2 weeks later...