(worst ever)...reasons to be a supervillain

Adventus

Re: (worst ever)...reasons to be a supervillain

Villain? I thought this was an Iron Age setting!?

"Wasn't this setting made by Byron Hall? I'm supposed to be doing all these horrible things, aren't I? Is this some sort of April Fool's joke?"

I'd rep you, but I have to spread some more Rep around first.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's the laugh.

"You know, the old 'Mwahahaha!' thing. Thing is, I've always laughed like that. Ever since I wa a child--mind you, it was high pitched back then. But definitely *the* laugh. Couldn't help it.

"Well, once my powers developed, I had only two choices, really. Either never laugh, or become a supervillain. Well, I could've never used my powers, but that wasn't really something I could see doing. And the thing is, I've got a pretty active sense of humor. So, ..."

"It started out as an April Fool's joke' date=' but, well, it kinda got out of hand."[/quote']

You know, I have a hero with approximately that origin. (A couple of friends planted articles about a fake superhero in the college paper and did a couple of swing-bys in costume, and then villains started showing up to challenge the 'new super in town'...)

"It started out as an April Fool's joke' date=' but, well, it kinda got out of hand."[/quote']

You know, I have a hero with approximately that origin. (A couple of friends planted articles about a fake superhero in the college paper and did a couple of swing-bys in costume, and then villains started showing up to challenge the 'new super in town'...)

:lol: What can I say? Even my jokes are good ideas. :winkgrin:

"It's the laugh.

"You know, the old 'Mwahahaha!' thing. Thing is, I've always laughed like that. Ever since I wa a child--mind you, it was high pitched back then. But definitely *the* laugh. Couldn't help it.

"Well, once my powers developed, I had only two choices, really. Either never laugh, or become a supervillain. Well, I could've never used my powers, but that wasn't really something I could see doing. And the thing is, I've got a pretty active sense of humor. So, ..."

You know, if I were to ever get super powers, this would be one of the top thre or four reasons I'd end up being a villain. My laugh either comes out sounding like a baritone "Mwahahahahah!!!" or a demented cackle. Either way I'm typecast.

"When I was growing up' date=' I promised I'd never contribute to the 'brain drain' in my state. But after graduating with a doctorate in quantum physics and being forced to work in a machine shop to make ends meet... well, designing an orbital laser platform just seemed like a good way to pass the time and things snowballed from there."[/quote']I am so using this! (Repped)

"Okay... look, I got an INT of 70. Seriously. To me, you are all about as smart as inbred beagles. SO, really, you have to take my word for this... What I'm doing is the right and ONLY way to get you crap-flinging monkeys through the next 200 years of your history."

"I was just down to the corner bar, having a cold one... and O'Malley took a swing at me. I took a swing back, and it's been one drunk slug-fest ever since. Great fun, that."

"I am your future incarnation, and I know the hardships you will face. If I don't give you an obstacle, you will never grow into the hero the world really needs. I mean, come ON! You DO notice that I never actually KILL you, right?"

"Oh sure, you knock over a few banks, they call you a villian. You rob from everyone in the country, they call you an oil executive!"

"Just... think of it as population control"

"It wasn't just one thing. I mean, first, I went to QT where they were out of Diet Coke. I mean, come ON! They got cherry vanella diet coke, cherry coke zero, blueberry rootbeet diet coke. Where's the frickin DIET COKE? Right, so, then when I go to pay for my full sugar coke, and you KNOW how cranked up those things get me, the idiot in front of me is asking for smokes they don't have, while the checkout dude is talking on the phone! So, I get stuck on the way home behind a city bus, and apparently someone has to get off at every stop, and when I get home, my idiot neighbor is smoking right out in front of the apartment where she flicks her cigarette butss onto MY patio. So, I try to calm down, turn on the TV, where my upstairs neighbor is blending something, and you know how that screws up TV reception, then when the pizza I order gets there, there are no jalapenos on it, even though the jerks charged me for it. and just as I'm about to eat the sub-par pizza, my phone rings, and it's that one friend who while a PHD, doesn't know the meaning of the word brevity! Look, YOU can call it a rampage. I call it justifiable homicide."

"Okay... look' date=' I got an INT of 70. Seriously. To me, you are all about as smart as inbred beagles. SO, really, you have to take my word for this... What I'm doing is the right and ONLY way to get you crap-flinging monkeys through the next 200 years of your history."[/quote']

"Paging a Dr. Reed Richards, Dr. Reed Richards, call for you on line one."

I want to bring about the rapture the end of the world. So that god will come and save us the chosen and bannish others to the lake of fire for all time.

Sadly there are mad men in the real world who actually believe this.

Personally I don't like to rush into things.

Ferret...........