Muppet Champions

austenandrews

Re: Muppet Champions

The Muppet Registration Act was initiated by Sam the Eagle' date=' but it never would have passed without the evil genius of... Dr. Teeth![/quote']

Nah, Sam is too close to being Captain America in mindset. It would take someone with a "Yes sir" mentality, someone likeable. Like Scooter.

No one mentioned statting up Sweetums yet.

"Jack not name, jack job!"

Gonzo should have Rizzo as a sidekick, too, and Camilla as a DNPC.

Most of the muppets have the Physical Lim "hand puppet", which gives them a -1 OCV for using their hands and feet (since they're being propped up by tiny sticks, but a +1 OCV with their bite). The Swedish Chef and Rowlf do not have that Disadvantage.

Most of the muppets have the Physical Lim "hand puppet"' date=' which gives them a -1 OCV for using their hands and feet (since they're being propped up by tiny sticks, but a +1 OCV with their bite). The Swedish Chef and Rowlf do not have that Disadvantage.[/quote']Nor Fozzie, or the larger guys like Big Bird and Sweetums.

Astounding First Issue!

Don't miss the comic event felt 'round the world:

The Misavengers

Earth's Flightiest Heroes!

featuring

Kermit Rogers aka "Skipper" America

Janet Van Swyne aka the Fulsome Firefly

Fore, the Bear of Thunder

Gonzo Spark aka the Iron

Janice "Wanda" Mentional aka the Starlet Witch

Zoot aka the Double Vision

Pepe Pym aka the Admonishing Shrimp-Man

as they battle such terrible arch-villains as

Count Numeria

Bert the Conqueror

the inescapable Eltron

with

Sam "Jarvis" Eagle as the Butler

and

Statlu & Ualdorf aka the Watchers

Would Mr.Snuffalopagus (sp) get the "Crew Required" disadvantage? I'd give him the DNPC Big Bird since he's an imaginary friend so need BB to exist and some hefty invisibility.

Snuffy hasn't been an imaginary friend since '85. The producers of Sesame Street were worried about the message he might be inadvertantly sending (that if an adult doesn't see it, it never happened) in the wake of some sex abuse scandals. So, in '85, the adults finally met Snuffy, proving that he is indeed, real.

He would, however, have the "Disappearing Act" skill from Dark Champions.

Snuffy hasn't been an imaginary friend since '85. The producers of Sesame Street were worried about the message he might be inadvertantly sending (that if an adult doesn't see it, it never happened) in the wake of some sex abuse scandals. So, in '85, the adults finally met Snuffy, proving that he is indeed, real.

He would, however, have the "Disappearing Act" skill from Dark Champions.

Ahh I thought I saw adults interacting with him once, but didn't know it was made "official". I outgrew the show years earlier.

Ahh I thought I saw adults interacting with him once' date=' but didn't know it was made "official". I outgrew the show years earlier.[/quote']

My youngest sister was a "caboose" (12 years younger than me), so she was watching it about that time. Wiki helped confirm the date, but I recalled him interacting with the regular human cast when she watched it.

In another year or so, I'll be watching it again, since my son is almost to that age. At least it will be a step up from WonderPets.