[Request for Help] Proofing For Gestalt

GestaltBennie

Hi. I'm looking for proofing help as we head toward finaling Gestalt: The Hero Within and submitting it to Hero.

Those interested need to be willing to use a service called Yousendit to receive the document (I think registration's required), and be comfortable reading PDFs (or be willing to pay to print out a color doc). It's also a big document, 400 pages, so it's no small commitment.

Proofers will receive playtest credit and our thanks. We'll keep the pool small, probably to 2-3 proofers at most.

Contact me privately by email if interested.

Re: [Request for Help] Proofing For Gestalt

Hear is hopeing for all the best of luck, Scot.

Also, hear is hopeing that Mr. I. M. SoWicked's faverote gestalt makes it: the silent movie villian gestalt. (Why not just Mr. Wicked? Cause I am saveing that name for a Champions villain).

What is the planned release date for Gestalt: The Hero Within?

I'm waiting on ten more pieces of art to come in (out of about 130 art and map illos). Once those ars done, and the helpful suggestions of the proofing team are incorprated, we can make sure the layout's ready for the press and send it to Hero for aoorivals. Once they've given it their blessing, we're good to go.

I'm waiting on ten more pieces of art to come in (out of about 130 art and map illos). Once those ars done' date=' and the helpful suggestions of the proofing team are incorprated, we can make sure the layout's ready for the press and send it to Hero for aoorivals. Once they've given it their blessing, we're good to go.[/quote']

Uhm.. Scott I am still waiting

Cough cough

QM