Susano vs Marvel characters

SSJVegeta

Re: Susano vs Marvel characters

Honestly it depends on what mode he was summoned in, in one mode he can reduce pretty much anything into yinerons and yangerons, which are apparently the component pieces of the universe where he comes from.

He actually says if he had been summoned in (name unknown as I'm at work) mode he could have reduced the entire planet to yinerons and yangerons. He can blow a planet to atoms or possibly sub atomic particles, he wins.

See? So don't mess with me!

• 3 months later...

Humm...let's give my $0.02 (even thoe it has been a long time since I trolled the board).

Susano'o would whip the floor with most of the Marvel guys, or simply ignore them as if thay were ants. I mean, all Sentry has is basicly a cosmic level drug adiction, finding a cosmic level drug. How simple would it be for Susano'o to 'pump' Sentry till he explodes.

Of course, I haven't acualy read Orion, but reading this post makes me think he could make Son Goku AND the Monkey King pee in there paints.

As for Marvel's "Big Red", let Susano'o take over the Marvel Hell. I hate the guy for messing with Spidy's marage anyways.

I've personally seen Susano in action. It is a truly awesome spectacle of true awesome-ness. :hail:

He'd complement them on their excellent costumes, point them towards his website to check out the character sheets he wrote up for them, then invite all of them to appear at HeroCon.

In short, none of them have a prayer.

Thanx heaps,

Xavier Onassiss

• 5 months later...

Susano vs

1] Thor , 2] Sentry, 3] The Hulk, 4] Cable

5] Silver Surfer, 6] Magneto, 7] Dr. Strange (No prep)

8] Shuma-Gorath, 9] Loki, 10] Thanos (No prep)

11] Galactus, 12] Dark Phoenix

Egyptoid: Our boy Susano wipes the floor with all but 4,6 and 12.

Enforcer84: Why ?

Egyptoid: because they're X-People, and they rule.

Guest Major Tom

Is it just me' date=' or does that Wiki entry read like it was written by a major-league Quesada fan? "Every decision he makes is for the good of the company and enthusiastically accepted by the real Marvel fans"? Just about the only thing they failed to mention is that he'll rise from the dead three days after burial. :rolleyes:[/quote']

That's why they'll have somebody hiding out in the graveyard with a 6' long

wooden stake and a sledgehammer waiting for the place to close, so that

the guy can be properly staked through the heart -- preferably on the night

of the funeral.

Major Tom :eg:

Honestly it depends on what mode he was summoned in, in one mode he can reduce pretty much anything into yinerons and yangerons, which are apparently the component pieces of the universe where he comes from.

He actually says if he had been summoned in (name unknown as I'm at work) mode he could have reduced the entire planet to yinerons and yangerons. He can blow a planet to atoms or possibly sub atomic particles, he wins.

Dark Phoenix can reduce a planet to that point as well, and feed off the energy to become stronger. It’s been a while since I read it, but when Jean was the Dark Phoenix didn’t she basically eat a star and doom all life in that particular solar system?

Pretty much, yeah. Susano was pretty tough, but there are a few comics characters who can match him (Thanos in some incarnations, Darkseid, Dark Phoenix, Superman, possible Doctor Manhattan).