A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Look! We can do toes now! Woo-hoo!

InfraggableKrunk2.pngSkink2.png?t=1241957936

It seems, however, that I'll have to experiment some more to get the background effects I'm looking for. The method I formerly used to lighten the background now just reduces saturation, leaving it dark and muddy-looking.

MACHINUSC

he's a big robot, with a heart of steel

and a secret Identity.

he's an NPC idea for my upcoming Marvel Universe game.

he's a legacy from an obscure DNPC of a villain

but at least it was in a major marvel series.

both of his hands should be giant, but i dunno

The Monster Squad:

attachment.php?attachmentid=27968&stc=1&d=1211242052

Wolf-Woman

Leader and founding member of the Monster Squad, Wolf-Woman is a werewolf who was repulsed by the idea of eating human flesh (she prefers beef). She is strong with unearthly reflexes and speed. While she possesses claws and teeth, she is reluctant to use them because she hates bloodshed. She is a champion of the people, the SPCA, and a Monster rights activist.

attachment.php?attachmentid=27969&stc=1&d=1211242068

Le Frog

Founding member of the Monster Squad, Le Frog is the team brick, capable of lifting incredible weights and leaping tremendous distances. He is also able to stay underwater indefinitely, since his skin functions as an efficient oxygen extractor.

attachment.php?attachmentid=27971&stc=1&d=1211242083

Count Vegemite

Count Vegemite is the third founding Member of Monster Squad. Despite his unusual diet (Count Vegemite is a vegetarian) the count seems to be fairly healthy for a member of the undead. He is the mystic of the group, and prefers to work nights, for obvious reasons.

attachment.php?attachmentid=27972&stc=1&d=1211242097

La Diabla

La Diabla is a supernatural being who is difficult to describe. She is a fallen (risen?) demon who is no longer welcome in the infernal regions due to her recent conversion to Christianity. Despite her unusual situation (or perhaps because of it) she retains most of her devilish abilities, which include the ability to produce flame and heat at will and cross dimentions.

attachment.php?attachmentid=27973&stc=1&d=1211243551

Frankenstein's Monster

Frankenstein's Monster (a.k.a. "Adam", a.k.a. "FM") claims to be the actual creature described in Mary Shelley's novel. Inhumanly strong and durable, FM can absorb electrical energy and use it to heal his own injuries. He has an encyclopedic knowledge of various sciences and is the team's scientist and sometime gadgeteer.