A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

A DC Animated-style Western

The LAW is group of vigilantes who operate in New York.

Their leader, The Marshal, is a traveller from another dimension. He picked his deputies from low-level mutants and equipped them with bionic implants and high-tech weapons. They ride horses which are capable of flight and extra-dimensional movement, but it is unknown, whether these abilities are of technical or magical origin. They all look like they leapt right out of a western movie and seem quite unappropriate for New York, but it never occured to them to move their base of operations westwards, since the capital of super-villainy is New York and The marshal vowed to root out all evil in this city.

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Ilyusha

Inspired by her grandfather's tales of defending Russia from the air, Ilyusha took the affectionate nickname of the WWII-era Soviet IL-2 Sturmovik ground attack aircraft for her hero name, and patterned her costume after the paint scheme. She's a pretty basic flying brick, kind of new to superheroing. Her primary motivation is protecting people.

More importantly, with any luck, I should be able to play her soon!

This guy couldn't decide what to wear to the costume party' date=' so he wore a bit of everything.[/quote']

Look, up in the sky!

It's a drunken Pigeon!

It's a stunt plane doing a Lomcevak!

No, it's...

Indecisive Man!

attachment.php?attachmentid=28667&d=1214462380

(Don'cha wish they'd made the sandals compatible with the bare feet before they left for summer break?)

Look, up in the sky!

It's a drunken Pigeon!

It's a stunt plane doing a Lomcevak!

No, it's...

Indecisive Man!

I think I actually like this character.

On the other hand, I'm not so sure......

Made this serial killer for my campaign... you know' date=' just for laughs.[/quote']

I'd be more amused if JT hadn't just failed his EGO roll on the 'fiercely protective' psych lim of his. Not a good time for a '17'...

(Hmmm, under the circumstances, he might be better off if Hyena gets him before Nox does...)

I used to play these guys!

Here are all my hero characters that I can remember, in the approximate order I created/played them. Some have been updated to a more modern appearance. Here are:

Fist-Man, Robert the Red, The Cat Without a Name, and Bob Tiger.

FistMan.pngRobertTheRed.png

TCWOAN.pngBobTiger.png

But wait! There's MORE!!