A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: Less Hodge, but more podge.

You may be disappointed (perhaps just a little). I decided to do the Incredibles (I think someone else did them' date=' but I like my take on them.[/quote']

Nice work, SSgt. You must spread Rep yadda yadda yadda.

I think I would have given Mr. Incredible a smiling facial expression. It seems like it'd match his attitude. Just my $ .02, though.

The smirk on Syndrome's face is perfect.

Re: Less Hodge, but more podge.

Nice work, SSgt. You must spread Rep yadda yadda yadda.

I think I would have given Mr. Incredible a smiling facial expression. It seems like it'd match his attitude. Just my $ .02, though.

The smirk on Syndrome's face is perfect.

Just because you asked.

MrIncredible2.png

Re: Riffing on the Incredibles.

...And of course, once I gave him a smile, I had to restore his youth. ...And once I'd restored his youth, I had to do likewise for Elastigirl.

YoungMrI.pngYoungElastigirl.png

Most excellent. Gotta love the hobo suit!

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Here are three more from the Marvel Universe book of the dead that I found in some junk after many many years. All three have been Captain America at some point. The first is The Spirit of 76 (Capt. America II),he was killed by a robot, the second one is The Patriot (Capt. America III), he came to Capt. America II rescue, was inspired by him and became the 3rd one. Third is The Grand Director, was obsessed with Capt. America, he was promised to become the 4th Cap and take the identity of the original. The Super Serum, basically made him crazy. He was in suspended animation, eventually got out, went after Cap1 and eventually became the Grand director. He could not cope with his unstable mind and activated a suicide device in his Grand Director uniform and incenerated himself.

Okay, here are two characters I'm currently playing, Amethyst and Wild Card.

Amethyst is a member of a secret society that's been planning for an interdimensional invasion for the past 600+ years. Her mentor and teacher recruited the other heroes, each of whom had an unusual genetic quirk that made them ideally suited to fight the invaders. When her mentor was treacherously killed, she became the leader of the society.

Wild Card is an archaeology professor at the University of Florida at Vibora Bay. Many people in the Archaeological community look at his as something of a crackpot because he spends his time (and his sponsors' money) looking for artifacts with supposed mystical properties. But as it turns out, he's actually found a few, including the mystical deck of cards he now uses to fight crime and the forces of evil.

Neither of these characters is a 'standard' superhero, and I wasn't entirely satisfied with the Hero-O-Matic versions I came up with. So I did them with Hero Machine as well. I'm still not entirely satisfied--Has anyone found a decent full-body cloak in either program, by the way?--but it's better than I could draw myself....

Rainbow

Have you seen her all in gold?

Like a queen in days of old

She shoots her colors all around

Like a sunset going down

Have you seen a lady fairer?

She comes in colors ev'rywhere

She combs her hair

She's like a rainbow

Mi Nombre Est Egyptoid

Nut "Life-giver"; Mother of many gods; Great Mother; friend and protector of the dead. A sky goddess, personification of the heavens, sky, clouds, and stars. Reincarnation, weather.

NUT.jpg

she is often pictured as a star-spangled woman, arching over (somewhat sexually) the earth god Geb.

:neptune:

could it be . . . Egyptian ?

Wepwawet.JPG

Wepwawet aka Upuaut —"Opener of the ways"; another god of the Underworld. Pictured as wolf-headed; yet different from Anubis. At festivals of Osiris, his image on a shield led the way, representing his nocturnal guiding of the Sun's boat. His center was Lycopolis. He was often dressed as a soldier.

god of War, protection, defense, martial arts, journeys.

Re: Super-6

When I was 8 years old' date=' there was a Saturday-morning program that I really enjoyed called [i']Super 6[/i]. It was about a superhero employment agency and featured their six top agents. Here are my favorites but not, of course, in their original style:

Super-Bwoing, Granite-Man and Elevator Man

attachment.php?attachmentid=28567&stc=1&d=1213754181attachment.php?attachmentid=28568&stc=1&d=1213754193attachment.php?attachmentid=28569&stc=1&d=1213754202

half a dozen bolts of power...and a BOLT who is a NUT

From my Tagar Chronicles:

Morning Star: one of the rebels, he lives on Earth now, married a terrestrial woman; he should be armed with ball & chain though

Count Demarian: leader of the Tagarian forces my players met first, a very evil man

Grefton: a hunter for Demarian

Draylon: captain of Demarian's palace guards