A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Shameless Beg:

I need 4 more pieces of art for the USA-5O.

for copyright purposes, they must be done in Heromachine.

WESTERN HEROES <<----the old link

Can anyone do Washington Orca, Utah Honeybee, villain Fire-bomb, and villain Green-Tech ?

preferably in HM3 but 2 is okay.

I've got 98% of the other artwork done. (Mr. Greenwade can attest)

thanks for any help in advance.

==

Ell Egyptoid

I've always considered the para-elemental of Steam to be the cross between air and water' date=' which you have labeled as Mist.[/quote']

My thought was that the big difference between steam and mist (as phenomena) was heat. Steam is generated by heat, and may be hot enough, in itself, to burn (or scald), hence the necessary inclusion of the FIRE element.

As a general matter, I don't regard cold steam as steam at all, but mist or smoke.

...how about making your sixth para-elemental one of "burning" water -> Acid?

That's an intriguing thought...but the idea of "burning water"/acid seems to me as if it's at one move remove from the four classical elements than the para-elements I've come up with, sort of a PARA-para-element. With acid, there IS burning occurring -- in the sense of oxidation -- and there IS sometimes smoke being given off -- but usually not the smoke of combustion. Overall, the action of acids doesn't seem to me to involve as many of the qualities of FIRE as, say, steam...which is what results when you literally combine FIRE and WATER.

Of course, this whole "para-elemental" speculation is a personal consideration and subjective as hell. Your mileage may vary, and most reasonably, too.

attachment.php?attachmentid=34364&d=1259881134

Xyla the Fallen Herald Angel

Notes: Xyla is an exiled angel from Aerie City. Her wings were stripped from her. The wings she now has came later. How this came to be? Well when I get some time I'm going to dig into my story all shall be reveiled.

attachment.php?attachmentid=34373&d=1259957879

Magg the Larva

Magg is a Larva, a nomadic race of dwarves who live in the Dark. Most Herald Angels have never even heard of the Larva. Larva are often kept as slaves by the Dark Dwellers.

Quote: "My name Magg, with two g's."

attachment.php?attachmentid=34406&d=1260332914

Prince Ymir, Consort of Queen Myslya of Aerie City

Design Notes: Most males on Aerie are either laborers for the Herald Angels, or are the pampered mates of the same. Prince Ymir is a prime example of a typical pampered Aeriean male.

Further Notes: The gene governing the formation of wings in Aerians is sex linked trait, and as such only females develop wings. Due to the powers of wings the females of the Aerian society dominate the males.

Further Notes: Not all females will develope wings. Wingless females often times are considered third class citizens, even lower than males.

[ATTACH]34406[/ATTACH]

attachment.php?attachmentid=34411&d=1260401495

Necromancers R' Us

Doctor Reginald Mortis, Phd-Once a mild manner pathologist, Doctor Mortis was transformed into a living skeleton by a necromancer who was brought into his morgue by accident. Since then, Doctor Mortis has gained a little necromanic magic of his own.

Zander the Zombie-A former LSU football player. Zander doesn't remember much about how he died, but he was sure it was a party. Now Zander has come back as a zombie. He's superhumanly strong, not too bright, but always the life of the party.

Wanda Witchkowitz-By day a mild mannered recptionist, by night the vicacious Wanda the Witch.[ATTACH]34411[/ATTACH]

I was just watching the animated Justice League Unlimited series, and I had this character design idea. She's not actually a member of the aforementioned team, but she could be....

[ATTACH]34412[/ATTACH]

American Woman!

I was just watching the animated Justice League Unlimited series, and I had this character design idea. She's not actually a member of the aforementioned team, but she could be....

[ATTACH]34412[/ATTACH]

American Woman!

I thought I told you to stay away!

Wait' date=' what? :confused:[/quote']

As in the early 70s song, American Woman (by the Guess Who, I theeenk):

"American woman, stay away from me/

American woman, mama let me be"

(P.S.: The new smileys are substandard' date=' in case anyone's taking notes. :()[/quote']

Taking note, but not taking notes per se -- and yes, the new smileys are pathetic.