A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Here's someone who shouldn't need any introduction. Suffice it to say:

"IT'S SHOW TIME!"

(Yes, I know the hair is wrong. It's ust possible I will never forgive myself:))

Hmmm, maybe it's really a glimpse of Dash as an adult? ;)

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

This is a character I've had in the back of my head literally for decades and have even built once or twice, but never actually played. I was never even able to come up with a costume design I liked for him, until I got an idea several years ago. (More on which later.) Having finally come up with a design idea, I could never quite get it to look right, not by my own artistic talents, anyway. I was reminded of the character again several weeks ago for some reason, and since then I've been trying to figure out how to do the costume on Fabrica. I hadn't had much luck until I had an inspiration today. At long last, I think I've finally got it looking something like what I'd imagined:

Aftrbrnr.png

Afterburner!

The idea for the costume, by the way, came because of a Rush album, of all things. :)