A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Saddest part' date=' is while I did not know his name, I did recognise the GL he was based on (I know a lot of GL's by sight but not name)[/quote']

You wouldn't believe how hard it was to actually find his name. Sheesh!!! I recently watched the Green Lantern on the Cartoon network, and Zed caught my eye. BTW-According to the info I found out Zed is dead or is now a zombie, I couldn't really figure it out.:)

my first reaction was: Why is Ziggy wearing a Centurion uniform.

Could have been worse, you could have thought is why is Mr. Potato Head wearing a Centurion uniform.

I also try to see how far the app can be pushed. BTW-You cannot change the size of the eyebrows.

A) there's a LOT of Green Lantern lore out there.

I'll be charitable and say that some is more worthy than others.

Either that or I just totally forgot Galius Zed.

B) obviously I know cyan is a color. "ludicrous" refers to going way far beyond the seven basic colors of the spectrum,

not to cyan itself. IE: Lavender is a ridiculous color, especially on a male superhero.

C) I'm not sure where you got the face for him Arc, but it seemed too cartoonish to me. Sorry.

I can live with an homage to Galius, but I'm taking liberties with that face.

A) According to my bit of research there are over 7 thousand lanterns.

C) The face wasn't easy to do. I wanted the head to cover the chest, which required a lot of enlarging. However, adding the eyes, nose and mouth was harder to do.When you add them they appear where they would normally appear without the enlargement, plus when you increase things in size they migrate to the top of the page (I don't know why). So once, I actually got them to the size I wanted, I had to manuallly bring them into place. I think I did a good job of it.

You wouldn't believe how hard it was to actually find his name. Sheesh!!! I recently watched the Green Lantern on the Cartoon network' date=' and Zed caught my eye. BTW-According to the info I found out Zed is dead or is now a zombie, I couldn't really figure it out.:)[/quote']

It is probably Darkest Night, basicaly there are these black rings creating zombies (more intellent really, more like a vampire/zombie thing). Alot of dead lanterns are now Black Lanters

C) I'm not sure where you got the face for him Arc' date=' but it seemed too cartoonish to me. Sorry.[/quote']

Cyan Centurion never appeared in the book. He was first introduced in Cosmic Centurions: The Animated Series, Episode 7 - "A Centurion for All Seasons".

:D

A couple of weeks ago (through a process too inane to bother explaining) I came up with a great name for an action heroine: Annie Mercury!

I had originally envisioned Annie as a pulp-era heroine, but the more I thought about it, I realized the name would work just as well for a futuristic, Captain Proton-like heroine. So I did both. Enjoy!

[ATTACH]34743[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]34744[/ATTACH]

The next student-hero from the Highlands Academy: Greyhound!

As the oldest and most experienced of the students, Greyhound served as team leader. He was gifted not just with superhuman speed and agility, but also with enhanced senses of hearing and smell.

HA_Grhnd.png

Greyhound