Urban Fantasy Hero now in the online store

HeroTina

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Urban Fantasy Hero now in the online store

Yes, depending on one's definition of "foreseeable." We're still working with freelance art directors right now and I'm not going to pester them for every little thing all the time. We'll probably save tasks like assembling PDFs for when we have a full-timer in place once more.

There was no "assistant art director" prior to Andy's passing. When Allen Thomas was "Assistant Line Developer" his duties included supplementing Andy in laying out books, but after Allen left he wasn't replaced.

Since their unfortunate loss Hero Games has hired several freelancers to work on specific books that were pending for layout, until the company settles on a permanent replacement for Andy.

Lies.

Lies!

It's all LIES!

Said another way: I believe that YOU believe it's in the store, but my COMPUTER disbelieves you. I can't find it to order it, considering this is my genre, I'd like to order it, you know.

NOW.

Don't make me get out the HICCoS...

It is a continuing source of great pride to me that people continue to think there must be more Hero employees than there actually are. dw

I only believe in three:

Steve. Whom I believe counts as ten people, but, Steve.

Darren.

Tina.

And a cloning machine.

Lies.

Lies!

It's all LIES!

Said another way: I believe that YOU believe it's in the store, but my COMPUTER disbelieves you. I can't find it to order it, considering this is my genre, I'd like to order it, you know.

NOW.

Don't make me get out the HICCoS...

I suggest sorting by All/2009, to convince your computer.

(also, you forgot Jason on that list of people at Hero. He's real, I've met him. I've got his signature and his book.)

Yes, that's the cover. It's got a big dude with a shotgun and one of those commando caps, and a woman who I think is supposed to have some mystic powers (she's wearing a red cape, that's a dead giveaway!!! :)) and has a pistol and IIRC a knife. They're in an alley being surrounded by some not-too-friendly werewolves. My informal title for the piece is "Who Let The Dogs Out?" ;)