Announcing Kazei 5, Second Edition

Susano

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Announcing Kazei 5, Second Edition

What missing words?
... Well' date=' there's a repetition in the top of the left column, p. 233: "[...S']o to her, the needs, wants, and opinions of your average non-esper is pretty much meaningless to her".

I could have sworn there was really a word missing in one of the sidebars, but I can't for the life of me find the place! :o

... Well' date=' there's a repetition in the top of the left column, p. 233: "[...S']o to her, the needs, wants, and opinions of your average non-esper is pretty much meaningless to her".

I could have sworn there was really a word missing in one of the sidebars, but I can't for the life of me find the place! :o

I've sent your comments over to Bill for editing in the document.

Cool. Here's a few sample pages: Shion Nys' character sheet' date=' and to show off some of the art, a little info on Humanity...[/quote']

Heh, if Shion is considered number 2 on that list, I'd really like to see Ran's character sheet. Since her rep is most powerful and stable, I take it Ran is not so stable? (ie, an Akira situation)

Heh' date=' if Shion is considered number 2 on that list, I'd really like to see Ran's character sheet. Since her rep is most powerful and stable, I take it Ran is not so stable? (ie, an Akira situation)[/quote']

Correct. Ran has a really big VPP.

Correct. Ran has a really big VPP.

And, yes, the boy is quite a few French fries short of a Happy Meal. :D

IIRC, in the first campaign, our first encounter with Shion was her walking into the bar we were at after she'd had a brush-in with Ran. Our sawbones ended up taking a chunk of rebar stuck in her side while chastising her for trying to get a drink with an abdominal injury. :eek:

Combat medics. They're so wacky. :D

In the Plot Seed side bar is the text:

Smart PCs may realize that with hair like Shion’s there’s sure to some

stands scattered inside, which then leads to the next question: “Who would want her DNA? And why?”

I think you meant, "there are sure to be some strands scattered inside."

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this will be the best HERO book ever. Though I may be very, very biased about this fact.

"tool"

Let's give a warm welcome for Sandra Blackmore everybody!