Homebrew Villain Teams

Mr. R

In the spirit of a previous thread that asked what organisations you used in your games, what villain teams do you use. I don't want the ones out of the books (and I have been playing since first edition so I have seen most of them). I want the ones that you made up even if it uses some of the published villains. EI your curveball to those heroes who have the books also.

Iron Inc

Villian groups -

The first set of characters I created way back when I bought the 2nd edition rules was a 4 woman team of paranormals (well 3 para's and one lady in armor). Originaly a supervillian team that specialized in high tech theft.

Team (Original 2nd Edition)

Iron Plate (I was/still am Horrible at making names up)

Sensha (Martial artist/mentalist)

Grana (litle old lady.... with 60 strength)

Blaze (fireprojector)

I have recreated this team in one form or another with each version of Champions (except New Millium wich I refuse to admit ever existed)

I've done several villain teams, most of which have been quite successful - or at least they gave my players a good run for their money.

The Gemstones: A team whose super-powers all come from magical gemstones. At first they were just crooks, but now they hire themselves out as mercenaries.

- Star-Sapphire: The leader, an energy projector who can aid and heal her team, all from the safety of her globular force-wall.

- Amber: Carries an amber shield, has missile deflection, and can encase foes in amber.

- Diamond: Her flech is permmanently turned to diamond. A brick with armor-piercing blows.

- Opal: The team mentalist.

- Ruby: A happy-go-lucky (very lucky) energy projector.

- Tiger-Eyes: Martial-artist.

The Elementals: A group of magical beings who are the living embodiment of the classic elements.

- Geo: an earth-elemental and brick

- Pyro: the fire elemental

- Whelm: the water elemental who can mingle among humans with her shape-shifting powers

- Mariah: the air elemental

- Void: a being of nothingness, desolid to most attacks and able to use powerful drains in that form. This dude scare my players more than any other bad guy I ever made.

The Crudaders (formerly the Dominators): A team of supers bent on conquering the world in order to save it from itself. They are the leaders of a small island nation in the bahamas, and are quite popular as there is almsot no crime and everyone has free electricity.

- Magnetron: A scientist who created a generator capable of delivering cheap, clean energy. His work was sabotaged by agents of the oil industry, which exploded and gave the man his powers. Bitter an disillusioned by the self-serving forces in the world, he is now determined to create a world where such forces do not interfere with the honest development ofhuman achievement.

- Monolith (with all appologies to the board-resitent of the same name) A super-heavy mentally-retarded brick, he obeys Magnetron's every command.

- Swiftstrike: A speedster/martial-artists, he is a true-believer in Magnetron's vision and cause.

- Micro Lady: A shrinker and former CIA spy, she knows what shenanegans the world powers are up to, and has decided that Magnetron is the best bet for saving the world.

- LadyLastic: Given her powers by accident, she is only alligned with magnetron to protect her from KRAKEN, for they were the ones to give her her powers.

- Domina: A mentalist who aids Magnetron in his goals, but she is a spy for the Dominion, an order of mentalists who are also bent on global domination, but not for altruistic reasons.

Re: Homebrew Villain Teams

Originally posted by Mr. R

In the spirit of a previous thread that asked what organisations you used in your games, what villain teams do you use. I don't want the ones out of the books (and I have been playing since first edition so I have seen most of them). I want the ones that you made up even if it uses some of the published villains. EI your curveball to those heroes who have the books also.

Oh, heck, there are a bunch...just to give you a highlight of my bad old characters vs. my neat new characters, here's a taste:

Synergy

A team of villains, all brothers and sisters, who possessed the power to merge into one mega-villain!! And, yes, I did love Transformers. Ooh...Constructicons become...Devastator! Whee!

Brainwave - The team leader and psionic. The only one who could initiate the change into Synergy.

Brickbat - Team brick.

Agile - Super agile martial artist.

Blaster - Shoots energy beams.

Port - Team teleporter.

They were basically built from the main Synergy character. He had Duplication and Multiform. He'd Multiform into Brainwave, and Duplicate out the rest of the team.

Los Conquistadors

The premiere bad guy team of Spain! I love these guys!

El Generalissimo - The leader of the team, a former Spanish general who possessed super-charisma! A combination of high Presence and an 0 END, persistent, continuous, cumulative, area of effect radius Mind Control. Oh, yeah, it was low, but hang around with him for a while, and you can't imagine anyone else leading you. His military background and high stats complement this single power.

Scimitar - Descended from Muslim conquerors of Spain, she possesses a magical scimitar. And she knows how to use it.

El Toro Negro - The Black Bull! Imagine a superstrong, ten foot tall minotaur.

El Encogimientor - The Shrinker! He has one power -- a massive Transform that allows him to shrink you to one inch in height...with all your powers and stats proportionately shrunk!

Demolición - Demolition possesses the power to make anything explode -- immediately, or timed. An ex-spy, he's good for sneaking up to teams, touching them 10 or 15 times, then triggering the 10 or 15 explosion powers he's landed at will. Yeah, each individual explosion isn't that big of a deal...but 10 or 15? Yowch!

Adminículo - Gadget! The team supergenius, he makes devices that the less powerful members use -- like the body armor that Demolition, himself, and the Shrinker wear. He also has a VPP -- a gun that analyzes a foe, and then changes it's attack to whatever is most damaging. I got yer Find Weakness right here, jack! Muahaha!

The best thing about Los Conquistadors is that they work as a team...they've trained together extensively. They're a great group for demonstrating to a superteam why teamwork is a Good Thing.

Imagine...you get shrunk. You get hemmed in by explosives. Then some huge frickin' minotaur steps on you. Ouchie.

--->M@ss

I don't want to give away too much to my lurking players... but.

I have a team of Villians in Power Armor called the Wreckers. The Wreckers are a team of Mercs that sell out to the highest bidder (making their appearance easy when I want to pony them out for a session).

Hardcore (l) - Heavy Hitting all'round PA guy with a chain-gun

Grenadier - Arial assault and bombadier

Mean Machine - Speed freak and HTH expert

Vandal - Murderous Brick

Shrike - High Speed air support and Evac.

The team is good for teaching teamwork as the Wreckers use call-signs, team work and always have a backup plan.

Most of our stuff is "homebrew."

I'm currently putting together a web resource of the ones I've created so that it can be freely shared but it won't touch nearly on the total number of villains & teams we've created over the years (uh...decades. damn, I feel so old...).

One of my favorites, and which will be included, is the Super Syndicate...

A terrible collection of losers and one trick ponies, really. They aren't weak... but alone, they wouldn't stand a chance against most heroes. Together... well, it just takes longer to catch them all and the more there, the more chance they have of escaping.

They were the bad guys in a FORTY CHARACTER BRAWL! That was a blast.

These guys do things like... send twelve supervillains to rob a jewelry store (along with more villains on the surrounding rooftops to look out for heroes). They once made their getaway in a minivan belonging to Captain Lazer's aunt (a sci fi nerd with a 50's style spacesuit and raygun).

Their numbers have been slimmed down considerably through prison and combat and have become more competent over the years. Now they are actually dangerous.

I come up with 'throwaway' villains all the time. Admittedly, many are just variations on published characters, but change their powers a little bit, insert new personality, twist this or that, and BOOM! New villain!

For instance, see if you can spot these, and then tell me who's missing:

Master Mirth

Iron Bunny

White Arrow

Zeppelin

They are similar in powers, but different in personality and motivation from the inspiration source, both as individuals and as a group. They also aren't meant to be a joke. Whether the PCs take them seriously will be another matter entirely.

Originally posted by Acroyear

The originals were Merryman, Dumb Bunny, White Feather and the Blimp (I think).

I still remember the entry from Who's Who (the original one)... good lord, was that the early 80's?

The Inferior Five first appeared in 1966 Created by E. Nelson Bridwell (writer), Joe Orlando and Mike Esposito (artists)

Just a quick run-down on the Inferior Five (sorry for the derail)

The Inferior Five became superheroes because their parents had been superheroes, and like many young people entering the family business, they found caving in to pressure the line of least resistance. According to their back-story, The Freedom Brigade had flourished in the 1940s, but its members had long ago settled down to raise families. It didn't much matter whether or not the kids were suited to the task — they'd been destined from birth to be superheroes.

Merryman (who wore a jester outfit because superheroing made him feel like a fool) was the son of The Patriot (who dressed like Uncle Sam) and Liberty Lady (who dressed like the Statue of Liberty). The Blimp was the son of Captain Swift, who could fly and had super speed — but he didn't inherit the speed part, so he couldn't fly as fast as his teammates could walk. Awkwardman got super strength from his dad, Mr. Might, and the ability to live underwater from his mom, The Mermaid — but his super-clumsiness was all his own. The White Feather was as great an archer as his father, The Bowman (a Green Arrow/Hawkeye type), but wasn't much good in a fight because of his strong tendency to run away from it. Dumb Bunny was the daughter of Princess Power. She was as strong as an ox — and every bit as smart, too. The group's name was chosen from a field that included "Fantastic Farce" and "Doomed Patrol".

I posted this on the old message boards, but I'll post it here again:

Anarchy (from Enemies of San Angelo)

Members: Blight (L), Blaze, Harpy, Haze, Quartz

Children of Islam

Little was known about this group before its joint assaults in New York City and Washington D.C., but since that time a great deal has been made about the actions of this extremist group and its terrorist activities in the US and Canada. The Children appear to want the utter down-fall of Western society, and the United States in particular. The Children work from the shad-ows, seldom performing a terrorist attack on camera or during the day unless there is a chance of humiliating one of America’s patriotic heroes in the public’s eye.

Members: Aladdin (L), Dervish, Inferno, Jihad, Killraven, Roc, Sandstorm, Scimitar, Tu-roo

Crowns of Krim (from CKC)

Members: Dark Seraph (L), Bloodstone, Eclipse, Force, Phoenix, Temblor

Deathstroke (modified from Enemies)

Deathstroke is one of the oldest villain groups still in existence in the United States, but sur-prisingly still consists of the same five members it has had from the very beginning. Over the years Deathstroke has mellowed somewhat as the membership has aged. Where once con-quest and power were of the utmost importance to the group, now Deathstroke is content to perform mid-sized robberies to supplement the group’s income, allowing them to continue liv-ing in the lifestyle they have become accustomed to.

Members: Deathsinger (L), Arrowhead, Death Commando, Frost, Stinger

Destroyers

The Destroyers can best be described as mercenaries-for-hire. The team will work for any criminal mastermind or organization which is willing to pay its price. When not under contract the Destroyers will usually be encountered committing petty-crimes in order to maintain their cash flow. Wedge, the leader and only female member of the team, has been working hard to change the group’s image in order to gain new clients, but the personalities of the member-ship sometimes works against Wedge’s plans.

Members: Wedge (L), Arc, Blowtorch, Buzz Saw, Sledge, Piledriver

Eurostar (from CKC)

Members: Fiacho (L), Durak, Feuermacher, Mentalla, Scorpia, Ultrasonique

Factor 4 (modified from Freedom City)

Factor 4 started as a popular discovery-style television program in the mid-nineteen eighties. The show followed the adventures of Professor Adam Horton and his three assistants as they traveled around the world exploring hidden ruins and discovering long-forgotten relics. Little did they know that one of their trips would forever transform them into the elemental beings they are today and lead them down their path of crime. Factor 4’s crimes are always flamboy-ant and play to the news and onlookers. Style is the keyword in any Factor 4 crime.

Members: Professor Fathom (L), Granite, Pyre, Slyph

Four Sons of the Dragon (modified from Watchers of the Dragon)

Once limited to operating in mainland China, the Fours Sons have now moved their base of operation to the United States. The Four Sons are under the employ of the wizard Dr. Wu, and it is said they are actually the children of the master villain. The crimes committed by the group almost always have a mystical bent, but occasionally the Four Sons step out on their own and commit some petty crime in the hopes of attracting the attention of costume crime fighters. In many Asian areas the Four Sons are seen as folk heroes rather than criminals.

Members: Copper Spear (L), Golden Axe, Iron Whirlwind, Silverhand

GRAB (from CKC)

Members: Black Diamond (L), Bluejay, Cheshire Cat, Hummingbird

Kindred (modified from the Psikin)

Members: Magenta (L), Alabaster, Crimson, Emerald, Violet

Menace

As with most other villain groups, Menace’s primary purpose seems to the making of money. This is accomplished by both working as a mercenary band and by performing private rob-bery and blackmail schemes. A favored tactic of the group is to kidnap someone of impor-tance and then hold them for six to seven figure ransoms. Because of the choice of kidnap targets Menace has been put somewhat higher on PRIMUS’ “to capture†list than many other groups of greater power or threat to national security.

Members: Brainwraith (L), Counterstrike, Dragon Tooth, Green Phantom, Mass-Pain

PSI (from CKC and Millennium City)

Members: Psimon (L), Bodyjacker, Deuce, Hypnos, Inquisitor, Lancer, Medusa, Mind Slayer, Soulfire, Teke, Torment, Trace

The Sisterhood

The Sisterhood is a villain group made up of strongly-feministic females whose primary goal seems to be to liberate women from their “lot†in life. The group’s secondary goal seems to be the destruction of female-oppressive corporations, businesses, and institutions before any-more harm can be done to its female employees. If the villainess group has a third goal it would have to be the utter humiliation of male hero and villain superhumans. To date only Foxbat seems impervious to the Sisterhood’s schemes.

Members: Crow (L), Amazon, Landslide, Starlight, Ward

Ultimates (from CKC)

Members: Binder (L), Blackstar, Cyclone, Radium, Slick, Thunderbolt II

War Machine (from CKC)

The War Machine is the strike force of the Warlord, almost always doing the master villain’s bidding in every assignment. Periodically the War Machine will do extra-curricular crimes in an attempt to impress the Warlord. In most cases this succeeds, as Warlord has only minimal use for his supervillain group and feels that live trials keep his henchmen in tip-top shape. Any crime the War Machine is involved in is always meticulously planned and executed. War-bird knows that his master relies on him and will not take undue chances for his team.

Members: Warbird (L), Warcry, Warhead, Warmonger, Warpath

Guest Keneton

My Favorite Villain Teams. . .

The Genetic Alliance:

Uncut: Diamond Brick

Dr. Gauss: Magnetic Powers

Autobahn: German Speedster

Reflex: Nasty Taskmaster Clone

Lady Power: Keneton's evil Sister

The Unholy:

Archana: Sorceress Supreme

Goth: Half Fiend Martial Artist, Weaponmaster

Bad Axe: Super Slasher Brick/Executioner

Demonfang: Imagine Lockjaw from the FF crossed with the dog from Ghostbusters!

Technomancer's Gang

The Technomancer: The ultimate tech wreck.

Antaeus: Big Fat Blob Brick

Shockroach: Powered Armo gone.

Rip and Tear: Twin crosses between Puck and Wolverine

Mind Bender: Mentalist

Riot:

Renegade: Ex Golden Avenger

The Dominatrix: S&M Mentalist

Face Smasher: Ghetto Brick

Blister: Flame Powers

Deathbeam: Powered armor quadrapalegic looks like a D&D Grell in suit.

Foxbat and Company. . . See my signature!!

:D

I too had a team called Anarchy. Originally they were less well conceived. Just a pack of villans for the heroes to beat up. Now I have a plan...

Chaos-superhumanly strong and resiliant with the ability to explode (wouldn't hurt him), but he suffered from berserk.

Dragstrip-speedster. Wore a dark grey jumpsuit with twin yellow stripes going up the left side and down the back. He hated standing still.

Blindside-a big, none to clever brick. He was also invisible. A classic bully.

Erg-Plasma bolts. Loves to use his power.

Thingamabob (real name was Bob)-gadgetteer. He was overweight and over 40 but had wonderful toys. He was a bit of a coward.

Transit-trans global teleporter. Could carry one extra, but was essensially normal otherwise.

Chaos was in charge, not because he was strongest, but because he knew how to make his team work. He was a front line brawler (he knew he couldn't control himself, so why not make use of it). Blindside went after the non-bricks, Dragstrip would cause havoc all over the area and haul off the loot. Erg would nail anyone who came in the door or take out anythreat that appeared down the street. Thingamabob would stay on a rooftop and snipe/call warnings to the team. Transit would alternate between teleporting out loot and teammates or would snipe with a rifle.

My homebrewed Villain team

SLAY: a professional paranormal hit team

--Richochet: A Stretching Martial Artist

--Succubus: a earthbound demoness with a very high COM, low level Mind Control vs men only(1 command:kiss me) and a 5d6 Body Drain (target must kiss). Racked up over 15 PC hero kills.

--The Hunger: a Desolid wraith with a BODY Transfer (affects the Physical world).

--Cratermaker: A High Powered Brick with a BIG hammer.

--Micron: A Techie with Shrinking (Usable vs Others) linked with a strong Suppress.

--Frostbite: Cold/Ice Projector w/ a cumulative transform (turn to brittle ice statue)--really ugly when combined with

Cratermaker.

Over the years these guy have caused some serious mayhem, death, and destruction

Oddly enough, I looked at my files and disdn't see a whole lot of original villains.

Trinity:

one shot villain group that pasted heroes early on in my gaming carreer. Mind and body were created by Ed Fein (a friend of mine) and I added Soul when I rewrote them last year.

Mind, Body, and Soul.

Mentalist, Brick, and a ghost.

Outcasts:

Generic Badguys that I made when I was in the Eighth grade.

Elastigon - Reptillian Mr Fantastic

Ionic Man - Energy Projecting Brick

Radar & Sonar - Brother and sister Energy Projectors from the original Stronghold adventure.

Dusk - Darkness casting Martial Artist

The Gray Lords:

Non evil mystical villains. Generally kept to them selves but often worked as a Third Party in mystic campaigns, playing characters off the various mystic evils in the world.

Xombie: Leader, lord of Xombies. 276 year old american patriot and art collector. He tends to steal art he likes but is not about to let anyone take over the world in his unlifetime.

Grunt: Brick Mentalist - a retarded brick who found a mindgem similar to Esper. It "healed" his brain, boosted his intelligence and gave him telepathic powers to go with his brick stats.

Devilwoman: product of coupling between a "demon" and a witch. She has great evil power but is really an innocent young woman. Xombie protects her. She is always on the lookout for a "cure" to her life.

The Living Blade: A ninja assassin who is forever trapped in cursed armor. He can grow blades, and spikes at will but he cannot take off his armor at all and if he could he would turn to dust and die as he is over 500 years old. He has long since tired of being an assassin. I think he was originally based on the Shredder of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fame.

Wildthorn: A corrupted and angry Dryad who was torn from her tree by DEMON. Devilwoman used her magic to save her life and she is in love with her as a result.

The 4th Reich:

Nazi villains collected from various champions sources:

Iron Wolf (Dark Champions)

Carnivore (Dark Champions)

Dreadnaught (Classic Enemies)

Darkwing (Kingdom of Champions)

Panzer (Updated version of Golden Age of Champions Character)

White Lighting (Speedster)

The Barron ( Knock off of Baron Blitzkrieg from DC Comics)

To tell the truth I need to work out some original villains, this is rather embarassing....

Hmmmm I now have a project...

Homebrew illain Teams

We had a lot which were based on acronyms such as

ANGST

Assassin - Armour wearing killer

Nightmare - Sold her soul to the Devil for power.

Green Gnat - Egoist

Stilleto - Killed the Queen (of England) in a parallel dimension and fled here.

Talon - Mechanical Winged killer

LUXURY

Leprachaun - Irish Teleporter

Untouchable - Fenale Scientist with always on Damage Shield. Energy powered. Leprachaun immune to the Damage Shield.

Xerxes - (or Mighty Xerxes in his hearing). Archaologist who picked up the wrong regalia and was possessed.

Union - When you hit Union they change into their other half. One is female and the other male.

Runner - Speedster

Yokohama - Female Japanese all rounder.

Then there was the Chemical Compound. They started out as one group but grew as more members kept appearing out of the woodwork. Blame Multiple GMs

Chemical Compound 1

Carbonate

Hydroman

Nitrogen

Magnesium

Phosphorus

Chlorine

Chemical Compound 2

Copper

Mercury

Gold

Uranium

Iron

Tin

Cobolt

Chemical Compound 3

Arsenic

Helium

Lawrencium

Radium

Platinum

Lead

Chemical Compound 4

Silver

Hydrogen

Sulphur

Oxygen

Selenium

Vanadium

There was a group caled the Destroyers which included the Lethal Laser and Starstrike, Fire and Brimstone

More as I recall them.

Most of my super-villain teams aren't all that stable, at least from my current campaign, many are one-shots.

When he's alive, Bogeyman (based on the V&V cutout, but not the actual character since I didn't know anything about him until I got the comic book after I first conceived what I thought Bogeyman would be like) usually recruits some number of villains to join him. The team names vary according to whatever Bogeyman thinks is some great idea he's found. Mocker (again from the V&V cutout, same conception process) is his perpetual syncophant sidekick. They're both entirely insane and neither are human: Bogeyman is an elemental supernatural entity (essentially he's the evil version of the Great Pumpkin) and Mocker is a robot though he's completely unaware of that, believing himself human. The other team members vary greatly, and have included the now-reformed Bud Girl, the infamous and best known of the group Artless Dodger (the arch-enemy of Flaming Carrot), and professional criminal Mosquito.

Mosquito has been known as part of an insect villain team conscripted by Kingpin, including Bee Queen, Wasp, and the Mute Ant.

The Game Show Host's gang was really just all of his followers, the desolid invisible Announcer with the Game Show Models.

Fox Force Five has been an enduring mercenary team comprised of hyper-skilled normals, only once directly facing the super-hero team that is the center of the game and managing to escape. They are based on the Pulp Fiction movie description, five "foxes" each with an area of expertise. They really aren't villainous per se, they're simply amoral and work for the highest bidder. Sometimes the highest bidder might be a good guy.

The Santa Claus Gang

For a tongue-in-cheek holiday-themed adventure I've run a few times, I use the Santa Claus Gang. There are either 7 or 8 members, depending on how deep a plot I want (see notes about Rudolph), all based on the names of Santa's reindeer. The members of the gang all grew up as orphans, and they go on a minor crime-spree robbing toy stores to deliver massive crates of gifts to orphanages across the state. They mean well and are all actually decent people (except Rudolph).

Comet - forcefield-protected flyer specializing in move-throughs.

Cupid - martial artist with a hand crossbow, bolts tipped with emotion-affecting drugs.

Donner - brick with thunder-based HtH attack.

Blitzen - electrical energy projector.

Dancer/Prancer - duplicating martial artist with loads of levels coordinating with herself.

Dasher - speedster

Vixen - superhumanly beautiful minor brick who's actually a vulpine variation on a World of Darkness werewolf.

Rudolph - very high-powered light-based energy projector. I use Rudolph to force the PCs to team up with the still conscious members of the gang when he goes berserk with power and becomes a menace to public safety. Then the players don't feel bad when Big Toys Inc. declines to press charges for PR reasons and the gang goes free.

Re: Homebrew Villain Teams

Originally posted by Mr. R

Can't tell you. Trebuchet and team get to play with them in march. Bwa. ha ha.

Okay, here's my first villain team (not done writing them up as of yet, but oh well :P )

THE DISSENTERS

Backlash (L) - Powered Armor guy with a Blade-Whip (a la Gundam Epyon). Built the suit from plans stolen from Defender's Lab during a well-planned robbery.

Dark Hammer - Brick, gained powers when digging the foundation on a house and found a magic hammer. He decided that being a super-villain was more profitable than being a construction worker (though he keeps the job to prevent his family from catching on)

Phantasm - scientist studying genetic mutation, lost his sight in an explosion, but the chemicals gave him psychic powers. Now trying to find a way to re-gain his sight, but with no luck

KD-195 "Kadie" - cross between human and feline DNA created by Phantasm, completely loyal to him. Powers are enhanced STR, DEX, Healing, and Martial Arts. Cannot talk (lacks propper vocal chords) but understands spoken and written english.

Replicator - master of Karate and Akido, discovered a mystical technique for self-replication and decided to use his talents for his own gain.

Inferno - gang banger that got pushed into a vat of chemicals, the building caught on fire and he emerged as a walking inferno. Can change between human and hero form at will.

Falsehood - mutant with weak psychic powers, but can create illusions by actually warping light and sound waves with his mind.

I made the Unholy Trinity for one campain

Consisting of

Defiler : A demon in a human host who corrupts all around him.

Dementia : A mentalist who projects his many insanities onto others.

Wrath: A female Brick who is as angry as her name sake.

This way I've got body, mind, and spirit covered :)

Another Homebrew

Warpath:-

Founded by the Magnetic Maestro and Baroness Darque, these were the bane of the heroes lives ever seince their first appearance. And we had three teams at one stage....

The Maestro could do an EMP.

Baroness Darque was a witch.

Bronze Bolt. A speedster in armour

Jonah. A gadgeteer, er weapon of choice was a crossbow

Golgotha. Skull mask and a scythe. Nuff said.

Maze. She used mind powers to put you in a maze, which you had to solve to get out.

Bogeyman. Looking like Freddy Kruegar in raincoat and hat, he mentally paralysed people and then used his chainsaw on them.

And then more joined like

Jigsaw who could seperate his body so attacks went striaght through and send body parts after you.

Moonwolf. She opened the book which had knowledge that man was not meant to know. Unfortunately woman was not meant to know them either. So she became a werewolf.

Vulcan. Immensely strong and firing heat beams from his eyes.

Goliath. Tall, Four armed armoured giant. Armed as well.

Gotta add this.

Last night Dr. Simon Pinehurst (head of the above mentioned Project: Pantheon). Gave cancer to some people that had be 'Healed' by our resident Solar Powered Hero.... And he left a calling card. Inside each cancer cell was a little pine-tree tattoo, just to let the Hero know who was messing with him.

Hunteds can be so subtle sometimes... *EVIL GM SMILE*