List Your CO Heroes!

Steve Long

Re: List Your CO Heroes!

I just got my full account. Right now the only hero io really ran in the demo was Kaishaku' date=' a Level 3 (untrained) Dual Blade. It's frustrating that he's being attacked at ranges where I can do nothing about it, but I'm still in the Quarr (?) storyarc.[/quote']

What's your handle on CO? I'll look you up.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's your handle on CO? I'll look you up.

MHopcroft. Not especially creative, but then I never am because I have problems remembering fancy things. ("WHAT short-term memory problem?")

Note that currently I am only online for a few minutes at a time right now as I try to figure out the game. If you want to meet me there it may be necessary to make an appointment.

I've been meaning to update my character list:

My main: Dudette (level 37 Munitions/MA/Sorcery/Supernatural hybrid)

And the Legion of Alts:

Murphy Brawn (level 16 Might)

Mekaera (level 13 Power Armor)

Omen (level 13 Sorcery)

Cap'n Pickerel (level 11 Dual Blades)

Power Puma (level 10 Fighting Claws)

Lin Kuei (level 10 Single Blade)

Empyrielle (Level 13 Celestial)

Pathfinder (level 12 Archery)

Maurigan (level 10 Supernatural)

Korona (level 10 Fire)

Pi Yuzhen (level 11 Ice)

Red Menace (level 12 Martial Arts, was originally a Gadgeteer, but I rerolled)

Psabre (level 11 Telekinesis)

Doctor Kalashnikov (level 12 Munitions, wanted to try some of the powers Dudette didn't take)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I finally got together with a group to do Skipping the Rift. Would you believe the first team I went with had 3 people bail out in in the middle of the final fight against Shadow Destroyer?! I did better with the second group (even though I got defeated 3 times). Man was than an annoying fight! Of course, based on Dr Destroyers stats in the table-top Champions, its supposed to be :)

I still need to do the lair's in Lemuria and Monster Island, though...

I finally got together with a group to do Skipping the Rift. Would you believe the first team I went with had 3 people bail out in in the middle of the final fight against Shadow Destroyer?! I did better with the second group (even though I got defeated 3 times). Man was than an annoying fight! Of course' date=' based on Dr Destroyers stats in the table-top Champions, its [i']supposed[/i] to be :)

For pickup raids, 3 people bailing out seems to be par for the course. :(

JG

Hello all, I've been playing CO since late alpha stages, it's actually the reason I found the HERO System to begin with.

I have a slew of alts, but only 3 characters that I really play on right now.

Imperial Ambassador, a lvl 40 pet-based well-rounded build. Used to be awesome, but they kept nerfing his pet powers.

Kruhl Sentru, a lvl 20ish munitions-based guy with regen.

And finally, Xlech Du'Kov, a level 20ish dual blades character with regen and the martial arts offensive passive (can't remember what it's called). Soon I plan on adding in some high-end single target attacks, but right now he's mostly melee AoE.

Anyways, just figured I'd throw my characters into the bunch that are posted here.

My revised list of Champions

Black Fury: 10th lvl Munitions/Speedster.

Destroyerman: 18th lvl Power Armour and the 1st 5th ed character used.

Whiteraven: 16th lvl Egoist and the 2nd 5th ed character.

They were joined by...

Stormfalcon: 13th lvl Energy Blaster using powers that resembled weather related phenomena.

Prismahawk: 9th lvl Energy Blaster with a mix of everything and 3rd 5th ed character used.

Armoured Saint: 8th lvl Celestial.

Cobalt Blue: 9th lvl Energy/Dark Magic

Dr. Frost was deleted because he was getting frustrating to play. He was an Ice energy blaster with the look of a pulp fiction hero.

BTW How do you do a screenshot?

BTW How do you do a screenshot?

Assuming you have a PC....

In game, just press the "PrtScn" button on the keyboard. This will save a copy automatically to the "screenshot" directory. The file path varies depending on which version of Windows you use and whether you did a standard or custom install. But to give you an idea, on my Windows 7 PC, the directory is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Studios\Champions Online\Live\screenshots

Alternately, after you press "PtrScn", minimize CO, open your favorite application for viewing pictures, and Paste (Ctrl+V). The game will still save a copy in the directory above, though.

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Centurion (Powered Armor)

Supreme (Might)

Gunmetal Silk (Munitions)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37030[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]37028[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]37029[/ATTACH]

I like Supreme he has a very Retro look to him and he has a cape; it seems like few people have Heroes with capes in this game:thumbup:(everybody is either a Deadpool clone or a Succubus:thumbdown).

The new lightning pattern is pretty dang awesome ::sage nod::

They are. The new tights pack is easily my favorite DLC that Cryptic's yet produced. Hope we get more like it.

Centurion (Powered Armor)

Supreme (Might)

Gunmetal Silk (Munitions)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37030[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]37028[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]37029[/ATTACH]

Nifty designs, especially Supreme. Nice to see some traditional looking heroes who aren't rip offs.