Create a Villain Theme Team!

BoloOfEarth

Re: Create a Villain Theme Team!

The Laugh

No one has seen The Laugh and lived. For The Laugh like Ninguable and Sheebla of the Eyeless Face from the Fafhrd and Gray Mouser stories appears as a Monk with a cowl. Now and then red or yellow light were the eyes should be are seen. But what is known is that when The Laugh removes the cowl people laugh hysterically until they die. No-one knows if The Laugh is male or female but they do know that it has magic of some kind as it can talk to the others without speaking face to face. It's motives like the motives of the others are a mystery.

the Puppet is a technorganic beast that erupts from a purplish door. It causes mayhem and destruction before disappearing. Opponents have theorized that it is controlled by a energy string that connects it to its entrance, but no one has found out how to cut the beam, and the amount of weapons it displays makes direct confrontation problematical.

CES

the Puppet is a technorganic beast that erupts from a purplish door. It causes mayhem and destruction before disappearing. Opponents have theorized that it is controlled by a energy string that connects it to its entrance, but no one has found out how to cut the beam, and the amount of weapons it displays makes direct confrontation problematical.

CES

We have seven. Csyphrett can decied if you guys do the remaining six or start a new group.

And nice thinking on some of them.

The Mirror

No one knows much of its origins but The Mirror seems to be some sort of enchanted mirror. It has the ability to "draw" into itself whomever's reflection is currently on it. Then a doppleganger of that person comes out to do the mirror's bidding (usually to bring more people to it). The people inside seem to be used as its food (or their life force). It also has a limited ability when strong enough to use nearby mirrors to hypnotize telepathically in some way those looking in those mirrors. (who in effect do the bidding, like the dopplegangers, though they generally go to the original mirror to be more food.

The Mirror can occasionally let someone go if it suits its purpose. According, to mystics who know of it, breaking the mirror might "kill" it. But, those currently alive in the mirror will be trapped in some kind of hellish limbo. "More merciful to have had their life force taken away and die, first". True or not, this could have been what has saved it from being broken over the centuries, as few people would be willing to sentence their loved ones to such a fate.

That is left:

The Claw, The Corpse, The Fear, The Homoculis

Your forgeting the guy with no name yet...member number 13.

And in case your wondering, te originals (which can be found in 5th edition flavor in the New Cercle(sp!) thread if your search-fu is good) were based loosly on the Leagon Of Doom from the old Superfriends show (pressed into a magic filter).

New Team: Black Triangle (Create-A-Villian Version)

Members: 13

Mimimum Amount: 7

A group of mystic supervillians comes together in a loose confederation. I suply the names for 12 of them, you suply seven backgrounds for them.

The names list:

The Coruptor, The Brain, The Claw, The Cold, The Corpse, The Dark, The Devilfish, The Fear, The Homoculis, The Laugth, The Mirror, The Puppet, and the mystereous 13 member (You get to name him).

In fact, forget defining the group...give me your take on the mystereous 13th member. The name should start with "The", but beyond that, anything goes.

Legion of Doom correspondents (I think)

The Corruptor-

The Brain-Brainiac

The Claw-Cheetah

The Cold-Cpt Cold

The Corpse-Grundy

The Dark-

The Devilfish-Black Manta

The Fear-Scarecrow

The Homonculis-

The Laugh-Riddler

The Mirror-Bizarro

The Puppet-TOy Man

What I got left

Luthor, Grodd, Sinestro, Giganta

Corruptor, Homonculis, Dark.

Hmm-Could Giganta be the Homonculis? I previously thought Bizarro and Grundy but they corresponded better with others. Or it could be Grodd, I suppose (talking gorilla could work as artificial human). No idea on the other 2. I figure Luthor would be the 13th though, being the unofficial leader.

Legion of Doom correspondents (I think)

The Corruptor (Lucifer Morningstar)-Lex Luthor (with a touch of Donald Trump tossed in for taist)

The Brain-Brainiac/Gorila Grodd

The Claw-Cheetah

The Cold-Cpt Cold

The Corpse-Grundy

The Dark-Sinistro (but I coulden't quite get the feal of him in the write-up)

The Devilfish-Black Manta

The Fear-Scarecrow

The Homonculis-Bizzaro

The Laugh-Riddler(with a dash of Joker tossed in, othoe he was never a member)

The Mirror-Bizarro(wrong...Mirror Master)

The Puppet-TOy Man

What I got left

Luthor, Grodd, Sinestro, Giganta

I could never think up a way to do a Giganta homage.

Corruptor, Homonculis, Dark.

Hmm-Could Giganta be the Homonculis? I previously thought Bizarro and Grundy but they corresponded better with others. Or it could be Grodd, I suppose (talking gorilla could work as artificial human). No idea on the other 2. I figure Luthor would be the 13th though, being the unofficial leader.

The 13th member was never fleshed out because he/she was a plot device...the search for member number 13.

I a lost future humanity managed to built a sentient robot unlike any before: One that blends magic and technology seamlessly. And while they did managed to prevent his personality from being corrupted from the usual robot angles, they gravely underestimated the danger that magic power had. So thier creation turned against them. But it did understand that it could not survive the local counterstike, so it combined it's two strenghst to travel to our time.

His first deed here was to kill one person, whose dead would inevitably prevent his birth-timeline from ever happening again. He spent some time building himself a powerbase (and keeping his unusual magic ability a secret), but finally he joined the Black-Triangle as The Homoculus.

And only he knows how far his knowledge of future technology and future magic really goes.

Harta-re was proud of his post as aide to the chief builder for the tomb. True it wasn't a pharoh's tomb, but still he was serving the head of a great house of Egypt. Things didn't go wrong until that head died. The chief builder convinced the family that instead of burying him to serve, Harta-re should be entombed. After his entombment Harta-re was filled with fear. He knew his heart would outweigh the feather so he struggled not to reach the underworld.

Thus when a magician tried useing the artifacts from the tomb to empower him, all he ended up doing was reawakinng Harta-re. Now known as the Corpse his superstregth, entangling wrappings, and illness causeing mummy dust attaracted the attention of the Triangle.So now he splits his time between helping their schemes, and making his great projsct. The first step being to collect 10,000 bones from the arms of the newly dead.

Harta-re was proud of his post as aide to the chief builder for the tomb. True it wasn't a pharoh's tomb, but still he was serving the head of a great house of Egypt. Things didn't go wrong until that head died. The chief builder convinced the family that instead of burying him to serve, Harta-re should be entombed. After his entombment Harta-re was filled with fear. He knew his heart would outweigh the feather so he struggled not to reach the underworld.

Thus when a magician tried useing the artifacts from the tomb to empower him, all he ended up doing was reawakinng Harta-re. Now known as the Corpse his superstregth, entangling wrappings, and illness causeing mummy dust attaracted the attention of the Triangle.So now he splits his time between helping their schemes, and making his great projsct. The first step being to collect 10,000 bones from the arms of the newly dead.

"Aciente spirits of no-goodness, transform this corpse-like form to Harte-re The Never-Living!"

The thirteenth member of the group is Index. He organized the group, created their short and long goals, and bound them to his service with his encyclopedic knowledge of magic and summoning.

And added bonus to the binding is Index can use the other twelve members' powers at will along with any spells he might have prepared before any encounter.

And he is looking for more recruits.

CES

CES

Using homemade equipment, the vandel and grafite artest known as Red E strives to leave his tag in hard to reach places where nobody has ever left a tag before. And his tag? The letter "E" in red spraypaint, of course.

Red E, besides his homemade equipment has salvaged a wrecked Turtle armor suit, and sometimes employes it in situations where bicks and bords will not do. (So far, he only got it to move and filled what was once a weapion slot with a spray paint dispencer...he is still flumered with the other systems, which most of them are beyond repair anyways).

• 3 weeks later...