Create a Villain Theme Team!

BoloOfEarth

Re: Create a Villain Theme Team!

The Memory Remains

This odd villain makes others disappear but then has total recall of all that they knew which gave rise to his moniker, The Memory Remains after the Metallica song. What happens to those that disappear is not known but the villains still has access to their memories whether they are dead or not. He seems to have clashed with the Sandman and now fears to sleep or so it is said. It appears that Master of Puppets is also taking Sandman's side. Whether this is anything to do with the One no-one knows.

King Nothing turns everything he touches into dust, no matter if organic or inorganic it just crumbles away. He wears special gloves made with the awesome power of science which keep this power under control, but when he decides to put off the gloves, you just know it's getting dead serous. No Cure has yet been found for his state. Ronnie Larsen, as is his civilian name, views himself as a Poor Twisted Me. His Mama Said that it came from a Thorn Within him and that he was Wasting His Hate, why couldn't he be the Hero Of The Day.

It's been awhile. Let me strap on my brain bucket and get to thinking...

Pinkie, as she calls herself, can change to color of anything she sees temprary to pink. She is also the smalest of The Goldfingers. In spite of her size, she is determened to prove how useful she is, and has started on advance acrobatics training, advance lockpicking, and other skills to make up for her rather useless power.

Sophia Delann Crow is known as The Grifter to those few who actually know her. She has the mutant ability to alter her body language, voice, and mannerisms to fit into any situation without notice. Some suspect that she also lets off a pheromone that causes all who are near her to find her subtlety acceptable and agreeable. They don't fall in love with her, or anything other extreme reaction, but whatever she says or does just seems honest and right. She uses this power to acquire anything she desires, from priceless works of art to information to good old fashioned cash. No one has ever been able to catch her, as most of her "marks" will refuse to believe she had anything to do with the theft of their possessions and will refuse to press charges against her, even if evidence starts piling up.

(OOC: Okay, so not really original, but I couldn't let this one pass without a shoutout to my fav show.)

Metal Maid

Janine Hisborough was not the person one would have thought that would become a supervillain. She had a moderate school record, got a minor degree before getting married to Paul Hisborough who had a steady but tedious job in IT. Everything in their life should have been just Jim dandy. Except the D'Alessandri Mafia clan needed someone to do some IT work for them and to show Paul how serious they were they cut off Janine's arms just below the elbows. Janine's pain did not end there for when they had finished just one job, they decided that they did not need Paul anymore and casually offed him. What could his wife do ? She had no arms and would spend years recovering with prosthetics if her medical insurance could afford them. And the family had protection from the police, the Feds and the judiciary.

However the clan had enemies amongst the Underworld and one individual resolved to help. They were owed a favour. So they found someone else owed a favour and they combined it with their own and started to combine it with other favours on other people and organisations to make one big favour. In the depths of her despair a nice doctor from Yxman Incorporated offered her the chance to be a test subject for a new set of prosthetics. It was not covered by her insurance but the nice, kind doctor said that he had been reimbursed regardless and this way she could do what the police and others could not and take revenge on the family. That was when the good girl snapped. Maiming her was bad enough but those monsters killed her husband so she signed up.

It took time and it was painful but soon Janine had a brand new pair of cybernetic arms. And better than this she was taught how to use them for very dextrous tasks as well as enhanced feats of strength. Janine was then aided in her quest for revenge against the family as they had by then crossed The Wild Bunch whose own revenge caused major ripples across the underworld as they had the D'Alessandri family systematically exterminated. Janine could not bring herself to kill but ruin them ? Oh yes. She stole their assets big and small, hidden by computer or buried somewhere safe.

Once the D'Alessandri were no more the Underworld gave her the choice of trying to return to a 'normal' life. But with no loving husband what was the point ? Normal Society had failed her so now she would aid abnormal society. Thus it was that the now christened Metal Maid did contract works for the Underworld. Burglaries where a little more strength was needed. And that was how Janine was recommended to the Goldfingers. The others know that Janine is sensitive about her prosthetics and so avoid mocking her evenly mildly about it. They even try to persuade heroes to apologise when they slight her condition. Although when that does not work a jackhammer metal fist usually works. After all where were the heroes when Paul needed them ?

Metal Maid

Janine Hisborough was not the person one would have thought that would become a supervillain. She had a moderate school record, got a minor degree before getting married to Paul Hisborough who had a steady but tedious job in IT. Everything in their life should have been just Jim dandy. Except the D'Alessandri Mafia clan needed someone to do some IT work for them and to show Paul how serious they were they cut off Janine's arms just below the elbows. Janine's pain did not end there for when they had finished just one job, they decided that they did not need Paul anymore and casually offed him. What could his wife do ? She had no arms and would spend years recovering with prosthetics if her medical insurance could afford them. And the family had protection from the police, the Feds and the judiciary.

However the clan had enemies amongst the Underworld and one individual resolved to help. They were owed a favour. So they found someone else owed a favour and they combined it with their own and started to combine it with other favours on other people and organisations to make one big favour. In the depths of her despair a nice doctor from Yxman Incorporated offered her the chance to be a test subject for a new set of prosthetics. It was not covered by her insurance but the nice, kind doctor said that he had been reimbursed regardless and this way she could do what the police and others could not and take revenge on the family. That was when the good girl snapped. Maiming her was bad enough but those monsters killed her husband so she signed up.

It took time and it was painful but soon Janine had a brand new pair of cybernetic arms. And better than this she was taught how to use them for very dextrous tasks as well as enhanced feats of strength. Janine was then aided in her quest for revenge against the family as they had by then crossed The Wild Bunch whose own revenge caused major ripples across the underworld as they had the D'Alessandri family systematically exterminated. Janine could not bring herself to kill but ruin them ? Oh yes. She stole their assets big and small, hidden by computer or buried somewhere safe.

Once the D'Alessandri were no more the Underworld gave her the choice of trying to return to a 'normal' life. But with no loving husband what was the point ? Normal Society had failed her so now she would aid abnormal society. Thus it was that the now christened Metal Maid did contract works for the Underworld. Burglaries where a little more strength was needed. And that was how Janine was recommended to the Goldfingers. The others know that Janine is sensitive about her prosthetics and so avoid mocking her evenly mildly about it. They even try to persuade heroes to apologise when they slight her condition. Although when that does not work a jackhammer metal fist usually works. After all where were the heroes when Paul needed them ?

Inspired by

metalmaid.png

Metal Maid

Metal Maid

Inspired by

metalmaid.png

Metal Maid

I am astounded by this. What I wrote was free hand from an idea after seeing the Wolverine villain Cyber and Legatus's idea for the thread. I also worked in part of a meta plot where a Mafia family got bumped off. And then The Arc comes up with this so quickly. I'm stunned.

Granted I think that Hand of Justice and Teddy was funnier and more apt but this makes my day.

• 2 weeks later...

Melissa Mfune came to America from a war-torn country, in her youth. After a hard scrabble upbringing after coming over, one thing lead to another and she became a "cat" burglar. Specializing in safecracking and security systems Her skills attracted the team, and she was recruited.

But, she needed a theme costume. She developed a costume based of the Leopardmen from her native country. (except more feminine obviously) and took on the name Sylvestra

Note: Yeah, I was thinking of Sylvester the cat for the name. But, she needed a name, and I was otherwise drawing a blank. And the concept (or at least the outline of it) came when I was falling asleep the other night. (dont ask how my mind works, just know Freddy Krueger will probably never want a piece of my dreams)

Melissa Mfune came to America from a war-torn country, in her youth. After a hard scrabble upbringing after coming over, one thing lead to another and she became a "cat" burglar. Specializing in safecracking and security systems Her skills attracted the team, and she was recruited.

But, she needed a theme costume. She developed a costume based of the Leopardmen from her native country. (except more feminine obviously) and took on the name Sylvestra

Note: Yeah, I was thinking of Sylvester the cat for the name. But, she needed a name, and I was otherwise drawing a blank. And the concept (or at least the outline of it) came when I was falling asleep the other night. (dont ask how my mind works, just know Freddy Krueger will probably never want a piece of my dreams)

sylvestra.png

Sylvestra

This name was actually a category in Jeopardy tonight, but it seemed like a supers name.

Lady Cerebellum is the former Girl Genius hero-adventurer Jessica Trail. Surely, you remember her father Dr. Trail. They travelled the world together (accompanied with bodyguard, and annoying dog). Unfortunately, when she was 14 their plane went down in the jungle, only her surviving, and she had to survive off her intellect for 2 years before discovery.

For awhile, things went right, she went to college where her 200+ IQ helped her breeze through collecting several doctorates. But, after a government project she was on fell through. She tried using her name to join the Marsis Think Tank but was at odds with Cerebella.

Tired of the THink Tank and government interference with her work. She decided to break out on her own and be her own leader. Realizing, her small family fortune wouldnt hold up to her ideas. She created the Goldfingers to rob their way to her dreams. As leader, she uses her intellect to plan heist and build gadgets and whatnot to help the team on their thefts. She has also proved to be a competent strategist to help find getaways when opposition comes to stop them. She would like to "improve" on Metal Maid's prosthetics too. But so far, she has stayed respectful of her feelings on her plight.

That was the last one. I dont feel like thinking up a team (did one recently anyway) so let someone else do it.

Note: Wanted to use this for the current Hero team. But, having one character with a similar name would make her somewhat redundant.

I happen to have a Idea, based on this comic:

http://survivingtheworld.net/Lesson1513.html

New Group: The new Punks

Members: 6

Theme: They original group named "The Punks" was founded by a villain going by "Steam Punk" and he collected a group of punks from other ages. However in the height of their greatest coup ever, he betrayed his team (propably prepared the entire time). However at least one of the original Punks vowed that "Steam Punk will rue the day he double crossed us" and formed the "New Punks". The new Punks containt new faces, old faces and even some legacy punks (the predecessor could have died because of the betrayal, or was thrown into prision or just retired because of a personal loss due to the betrayal).

However the seat of "Steam" Punk is vacant, as long as they new team has not avenged the betrayal of it's former leader (not nessesary through blood, but different members think differently about it).

The ages are (as far as I could find):

Stone, Bronze, Iron, Pre-Industrial or Agrarian, Industrial (or Steam), Atomic, Information (current world), and Cyber.

Well, taking Cyber Age would feel like a perfect fit for me, however I really don't care for the genre all that much and haven't had enough exposure to the Cyberpunk world to create a decent villain for it, so on with

Stone Punk: Og is a time travelling cave man. No, he has no idea how he started traveling in time, nor does he really understand that he is actually DOING so. All he knows is that he really enjoys smashing things with his Giant Stick. He thought had a cool look, and since wanted someone big and strong on the team to Smash stuff, he befriended the big guy. Besides, Og has no idea what money or wealth or anything like that is so he never wants his "cut". As long as he is kept fed with nice juicy steaks and given something to bash he is quite happy to go where his new friend tells him. He finds the Pink Spiked Hairdo he now wears particularly funny, but anyone who laughs at him doesn't laugh long.

• 2 weeks later...

Luddite

This is the pre-Industrial punk and he hates machinary. He goes out of his way to destroy it. Micowaves, radios, cars, trains, phones are all his targets. So androids and armour suit wearing heroes are in for it. And Mechanon knows to his cost that The Luddite cannot be underestimated. How the group is keeping him from destroying their own tech is anyone's guess.

Control/Alt/Delete represents the Information Age. A 16 year old Goth girl (well, maybe more Goth wannabe, but nevertheless). She spent the first half of her life under the thumb of an abusive mother. And since then, jostling through foster homes. She has issues. And since being accepted in, has come to believe they are her family (which may or may not be a good thing longterm for the others).

During her life, she became extremely involved in hacking to escape her nightmare reality. (you didnt expect the caveman to be the computer expert did you?). Apart from that she has 3 mental powers.

1) Is the Control aspect. She has the ability to control bodies of others like a puppet. Technically body control, instead of mind control. (what fun would it be if her victim isnt fully aware of their situation)

2) the Alt aspect. Particularly altering minds of her victims to where they hallucinate some scary (bleep).

3) the Delete aspect. She can for a short time, block the use of a victim's superpowers.

She doesnt have control of these powers to a great extent (yet). Partly due to her simultaneously volatile and fragile psyche. And also due to the fact after her childhood she is obsessed with "helplessness". She loves to savor in her victim's helplessness. In essence, her inexperience causes her to only be able to use these powers for a short period of time before her victims will break free and/or her mental endurance breaks down.

Due to her age and tormented past heroes may be inclined to redeem her. Bad idea. She will use that to her advantage. She likes to play helpless to ensnare the foolhardy Good Samaritan. And while she may be in fact salvageable, but it would require a whole lot of therapy.

Iron Age

The Black Knight was the terror of the Medieval European world. What history has forgotten was that the Black Knight was not really a man, it was a mantle. Passed down from successor to successor each Black Knight was the squire of the previous one. When one Black Knight fell or grew tired of the fight, his squire would take over, keeping the legend alive. Jarvis was the squire to the last of the Black Knights. He trained tirelessly for the day when he would finally get to wear the ancient armor and assume the role he knew he was destined for. But history does not remain stagnant. New developments in the art of warfare were rendering the concept of the Knight obsolete, consigning them to the pages of lore, forever to be remembered but no longer needed. Jarvis hated this. He felt cheated by time itself. That's when a strange contraption, hissing and screaming, boiling over with the fury of a demon suddenly appeared in the fields where he was taking his frustrations out on a hapless practice dummy. An oddly dressed man stepped from the bowls of the churning demonic engine and introduced himself as "Steam Punk" and offered Jarvis a chance to reclaim the ideals of Knighthood in a new era, to take up the Black Knight mantle in a world that had left such concepts behind. Jarvis lept at the chance. He fought by Steam Punk's side in this strange new world. The armor created for him looked like identical to the suit he longed to wear, but was much lighter and far more durable. His sword was odd as well. The blade gleamed with an unearthly light and no material seemed to be impervious to the kiss of its blade. Rejoicing in the fulfillment of his destiny he took the name "The New Black Knight" and worked alongside the rest of the Punks to spread villainy to a new world.

Then Steam Punk betrayed the team. This angered Jarvis more than you can imagine. The Black Knight may have been a villain but he followed a code of Knighthood just like all the knights of yore, and to betray your own companions was a violation of the basic core of this code. Jarvis vowed he would see the blackard's blood decorating the blade of his sword. Gathering together the remaining members of the "Punks" he has assumed the mantle of leadership. He continues to perform acts of villainy, but the groups main focus now is to track down and kill their former leader. Anyone who gets in the way of this goal will be shown no mercy.