Create a Villain Theme Team!

BoloOfEarth

Re: Create a Villain Theme Team!

Atomic Age

Dr. Nuklo has been granted powers beyond normal with his control of the radiation in his body. His method of operation is to alter a target into something hideous and dangerous and send it out ahead of the group. HIs favorite story is when he had the giant ants overrun Sante Fe.

CES

The Spartan was originally designed as a mindless mechanical man by ancient Greek artificer Xydophanes using ancient Greek artifice in his attempt to take control of the Hellenistic Empire and to exact vengeance against Alexander the Great. In a cataclysmic batter, a band of Greek heroes manage to kill Xydophanes and trap the mechanical man in a lava flow where they assume it was destroyed, but it was not destroyed but was preserved instead, and due to some unusual crystalline formations within the lava the mechanical man develop a rudimentary sentience. A few years ago geologists were excavating the site of the now dormant volcano. The menace quickly killed the scientists and created much havoc until it was captured by member of the New Punks who brought up its education teaching rudimentary understanding of language and social development and dubbing it The Spartan. it a rudimentary understanding of language but still maintains the intellectual capacity of a smart animal or child.

Rapture has always loved and been inspired by the arts. Unfortunately he has no taste, or ability to discern quality from &*#$. If you emptied your trashcan on the floor and stuck a little sign in front of it giving it a name he would think it was awesome. Add to that he has absolutely no talent in any of the arts. The ONLY thing he can't see as art is anything he creates himself. However, he is a technical genius.

Rapture has been known to get lost in his appreciation of the arts, and he truly believes that the study of art is the highest form of expression in man. He therefore invented the "Rapture Ray" in his workshop. One shot of the Rapture Ray will turn any normal person into a mindless zombie of an art aficionado, who will stare at any piece of art for hours, pontificating to anyone nearby all its merits. He was enraptured by the various themes of the Maestos and gladly joined them to "study their art". They simply call all of their "crimes" Expressive Art and he gleefully joins in. They use him to keep guards, civilians, and even some heroes too busy debating the merits of the dime store painting on the bank's wall to actually interfere with the heist.

edit: Bleh, one of my worst submissions for these things but I just lost 3 hour in the Silly Pictures thread and I am too exhausted to try and come up with better right now.

Snap Shot:

Alternate ID: Jock LeBeau

Val Char Cost Roll

10 STR 0 11-

15 DEX 10 12-

13 CON 3 12-

15 INT 5 12-

15 EGO 5 12-

20 PRE 10 13-

6 OCV 15

4 DCV 5

3 OMCV 0

5 DMCV 6

4 SPD 20 Phases: 3, 6, 9, &12

4 PD 2

4 ED 2

10 REC 6

30 END 2

15 BODY 5

30 STUN 5

Skills, Perks, and Talents:

3 Acting 13-

3 Bureaucratics 13-

3 Charm 13-

3 Concealment 12-

3 Conversation 13-

3 Criminology 12-

3 Disguise 12-

3 Forensic Medicine 12-

2 Forgery (Paintings, Sculptures) 12-

3 High Society 13-

3 Interrogation (aka torture) 13-

3 KS: Paintings and painters 12-

3 KS: Sculptors and Sculptures 12-

3 Language: English, (French is native)

(fluent conversation; literate)

3 Paramedics 12-

3 Persuasion 13-

5 PS: Art Painter 14-

5 PS: Sculptor 14-

3 Shadowing 12-

3 Sleight Of Hand 12-

3 Stealth 12-

3 Tactics 12-

5 WF: Common Melee Weapons, Small Arms, Thrown Knives, Axes, and Darts

2 Contact: Gallery owners 11-

10 Money: Wealthy

1 Positive Reputation: Famous artist / sculptor (A medium-sized group) +1/+1d6 11-

3 Resistance (+3 to roll)

8 In and out of Tranquility Haven Mental Hospital: Access (Hidden (-3 to Skill Rolls))

3 Handsome man: +1/+1d6 Striking Appearance (vs. all characters)

Powers:

53 Hesitate

Drain SPD 4d6 (standard effect: 12 points), Area Of Effect (4m Radius; +¼), Personal Immunity (+¼),

Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½) (80 APs); No Range (-½)

5 Not Easily frightened:

+10 PRE (10 Active Points); Only vs. Presence Attacks (-1)

24 Creepy fast healer:

Regeneration (3 BODY per Hour)

Equipment:

$20 Knife ½d6 Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand (5 PD, 5 ED, 4 BODY, Weight 0.4, **Cost: 4.0**) ½d6 (Length S), Range Based On STR (+¼), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½) (17 APs); OAF (-1),

Real Weapon (-¼), STR Minimum 4 (-¼), Required Hands One-Handed (-0)

Complications:

15 Social Complication: Hidden Identity (No one knows that Jock is Snap Shot) Frequently, Major

15 Psychological Complication: Psychotorturer / killer (Common; Strong)

15 Psychological Complication: Sees people as art objects (Common; Strong)

20 Hunted: Police and other vigilantes Frequently (Mo Pow; Harshly Punish)

Notes: Snap Shot is a glimpse of how to fit a Dark Champion's Character.

Note, if he's too strong because of his “hesitate” power for your Dark Champion's game, please feel free to lower it, or get rid of it altogether.

History:

“Look mommy what I painted.”

“Oh, my word. That is really, really good. Such detail. “

“Yeah, but mommy, the red is all wrong. I need a different red.”

“You're pretty good with the red you used. OH MY GOD! There's a dead rat in the trap! A dead rat!”

Jock's mother screamed

“Don't worry mommy, I'll throw it away! I'll paint real good and we can move away”

Jock picks up the trap and proceeds outside to throw it away. He was amazed! He couldn't stop looking at the dead rat. The blood still flowing a little from his neck.

“Wow. What a pretty red color.”

7 years later:

“I must admit Mr. LeBeau, your paintings are tremendous. The details are amazing. The texture looks like it could just jump off the page.

“Well, thank you Mr. Price, but it's still missing something...

A tire squeal is heard outside with a loud “THUD!” Followed by a scream.

Jock and Mr. Price ran outside the gallery.

One woman's is standing over another woman that is sprawled on the ground bleeding badly.

Mr. Price calls for an ambulance and Jock hovers over the dying woman.

“The scream. That is what I am missing.” Jock mumbled.

Mr. Price asks “What did you say?”

“I'm... I'm just saying that it's lucky this woman screamed or we may not have come out to save this woman.

The woman on the ground moans.

Jock leans forward. “Does it hurt?”

The woman nods.

Jock smiles “Good. I mean I head that's good.When you get better, I'll put you in one of my paintings. So you can't die – yet.

Four more years later... (In English)

“Welcome to Sentry City. Mr. LeBeau. Your art studio and gallery are ready at your disposal.”

“You can toss those pieces of trash. I am here to start a new gallery! You have very lovely ears Mrs. Price. Your husband must be a very lucky man.”

“Oh, Mr. LeBeau! You flatter me.

“How would you like to be part of one of my paintings? We could talk over brunch – away from your husband, if you like.

“Oh, Mr. LeBeau. You're making me blush.

“Blush is not the color of red that I need Mrs. Price.

I need something from your very heart.”

“Mr. LeBeau! Please!

“I don't like outside noise. Did you make this studio sound proof like I asked?

“Oh, yes, Mr. LeBeau.

“Call me Jock. I'm going to close the door now Mrs. Price...

“Please call me Olivia.”

“Very well, Olivia. Now let me show you my tools”

“Oh, Jock! I... Why do you need a knife? If you hurt me, my husband will kill you”

“Olivia, it was his idea.”

Olivia's screams were never heard outside the Jock's art studio.

How he ended up in the group is rather vague. He prefers to do his own thing, but it's always good to have backup.

Personality: Jock LeBeau (pronounced Zhock Lay-Bow) is a charming young person. He is kind and gentle – on the outside that is.

But inside, he is obsessed with art and sees every single person as a piece of art (not necessarily a

“good” piece mind you). He really is sadistic. He loves cutting up people, and then using their body parts as part of his art. He loves to hear people scream.

Powers / Tactics: Snap Shot like to lead his victims into a false sense of security, promising they will be part of his artwork. And he means it literally.

Snap Shot has a strange power over people, making anyone close to him hesitate. It is not sure if this is Charm, or Presence, or what this “power” is. But it can be so powerful; it has made victims stoop in their tracks.

That's when he goes in for the kill. Then he uses their body parts as part of his art. The fact that he can come and go into Tranquility Haven Mental Hospital is a powerful perk. Vigilantes will have troubles killing him inside the walls of the facility.

Quote: You have a lovely nose. May I use it in my artwork?

Campaign Use: I wanted to make a villain that you actually wanted to kill. One that you might not even feel guilty for killing. A great Dark Champion's villain. The fact that he's in Tranquility Haven, makes it possible to include him in a non-killing Champion's game. But is his life really worth saving?

To make Snap Shot weaker, do as I mentioned above and remove or lower his Hesitate Power,

To make him more powerful, simply raise it, or add Drain DEX too. If you have zero DEX, you can't move.

Appearance: Jock is a rather handsome young white man. With cool, piercing blue eyes, and blonde hair. He often has clay between his fingernails, or paint on his hands.

The Living Sculpture is a Greek sculpture given life in ancient times by his mad creator who was bent on making the greatest sculpture. He is the brick of the team.

Note: Being a nude sculpture, he may be forced to wear pants depending on how disturbing or not you want a campaign. :angst:

Sarah Reinhoff was a mutant, cursed with rough greyish skin and a horn-like protuberance growing from her forehead. True, she was very tough and strong, but that's not what she wanted to be. She wanted to be soft, lithe, and graceful. She wanted to be a ballet dancer, just like her mother. So she practiced every day, always in private to avoid the insults and teasing from other children. She was sure that if she could get good enough at ballet, people would overlook her physical deformities and see the beauty within her.

Alas, no matter how good a dancer she became, it didn't matter. She mastered ballet, but people continued to denigrate her appearance rather than appreciate her art. The beauty within her began to die, replaced with an all-consuming hatred for others. Eventually, she learned to turn her ballet into a form of combat, leaping and spinning around, high-kicking those who insulted her.

When she heard about the Maestros, Sarah saw them as kindred spirits and sought them out to become their speedster-brick, Prima Ballerhino.

Love

That

NAME!!!!!

edit: grrrr someone rep him for me please! (I swear they want us to be total rep sluts, how many people do we have to rep before we can rep someone again?????)

seconded... request for someone to rep Bolo of Earth as well... and 20 is the number of folks you must rep before you can rep someone again...

Here you go:

The Maestos are 7 theme based villains who share a similar motif. They are all inspired by art. The can be based on particular art movements, particular artists, different media such as sculpture, painting, music, architecture or anything else that would be considered art.

Thus far, there have been 5 members submitted: Rapture, Snap Shot, LivingSculpture, Devin Charlie Webster, and Primo Ballerhino.

Art Delmonte always loved the Looney Tunes as a kid. He loved humor. No sitcom was too dumb, no comedian was too lame. His biggest dream was to make people laugh. Only he just wasn't funny enough to do it.

Stuck in a gloomy gray world, he came across a retired villain's notes and became the new Comedian. People laughed now whether they wanted to, or not. And he used that to take whatever he wanted from them.

CES

The Lord of Time

He came from the past to rule the future ! Or did he come from the future to rule the past ? He is Brent Stevens. Or is he ? He is a riddle and an enigma wrapped up in a conundrum. Or so he would tell you. His stronghold is in the 33rd Century but he has a dreadful habit of popping in the past, the future or alternate timelines to escape. For reasons that are unexplained he set up Tempus Force. To the great annoyance of Paradox Timely he told her 'You'll find out' whenever she asks why he is doing this. He suggests that others do as he says or wants and dumps them in alternate timelines or into perilous situations if they become insulting or treacherous. Or what he regards as treacherous. Dissent is fine as it may show up a problem but he is the outright boss. He serves as the de facto leader as he has the skills, the connections and the escape plan rather than having raw strength or power. He prefers that he and his colleagues cow people rather than kill them as it makes them easier to control. And prevents people becoming fixated on revenge.

Like Paradox Timely, Relocator is a bit of a contradiction. He says he's in the "removals" business, in that he removes people from existence in the future. However, he is decidedly not a killer. Instead of stopping someone from existing by killing their ancestors, he goes back to before those ancestors met and simply moves one or both of them elsewhere (or more to the point, elsewhen) so they have no opportunity to meet and have children. He isn't often cruel about it, either -- he typically leaves the displaced people with money appropriate for the time and place he's dumping them, as well as forged identity papers.

Nobody is exactly sure what set of people he's trying to erase or why, and he certainly isn't saying. However, his machinations have occasionally caused changes in the lives of TED personnel.

Relocator has the ability to displace other people in time and/or space by touching them, though sending them far in time and/or space requires more effort. If alerted to danger, he can protect himself by creating a displacement field around him, sending anything (and anybody) touching him slightly into the future (usually five minutes).

[Edit: Note that Relocator can't move himself in time or space, just others. He must rely on others like the Lord of Time to get him when and where he wants to be.]

Woody Wilcox is a victim of a nanomachine plague. Before he was stabilized, he had absorbed people and pets around him. Those mental constructs occassionally take over his body and take it for a spin. This can be bad since the body can change shape and the mind might be vicious.

CES