WWE Snark-Free Zone

Psybolt

I had one comment more I had been meaning to mention about AEW. Now, I will admit, I don't watch WWE, so maybe things are different there now too, but AEW regularly has Taz, Jericho and Ricky Starks with the commentators, all 3 would be classified as heels (though Jericho is a very popular one). But all 3 actually analyze/call the matches with insights you would want for, at least 2 of them, guys who have been around for 30+ years. There is no, I didnt see anything or the ref was in the way. They give profs to the good guys when they win, even if they hate it and will say the bad guy won by cheating, but sometimes thats what you have to do. They don't do heel blindness or whatever you want to call it. Has been refreshing.

After reading that article, I am not a big Rhodes fan, but if Khan "lets" him go to WWE, they may undermine everything they have done. The article is correct in stating that it will seem like Vince can come in and take anyone he wants, given that Cody was always the FACE of AEW corporate side.

• 2 weeks later...

No title changes at AEW Revolution. The one belt not defended had been fought over on Rampage on Friday (technically Wednesday as they tape Rampage straight after Dynamite) and all three participants were in a trio tag team match.

Warlow won the Face of the Revolution ladder match. He turned face against MJF in the latter's match against C M Punk when he could not find the diamond ring. He gave said ring to Punk to clobber Max and win.

Moxley beat Bryan but they brawled after the bell. Who gets into the ring to separate them and slapped both ? William Regal.

Erik Rowan that was competed with Penta and AC as Death Triangle against the House of Black.