WWE Snark-Free Zone

Psybolt

Any thoughts on Ring of Honor Supercard or WWE Hall of Fame ?

several current or ex-AEW wrestlers were on the card including Mercedes Martinez and Brian Cage. FTR beat the Briscoes for the ROH Tag team belts. Minoru Suzuki won the ROH World TV championship. Wheeler Yuta won the Pure championship and Jonathan Gresham won the undisputed championship. Samoa Joe is now in ROH. 

Bianca Belair won the RAW women's belt beating Becky Lynch at night 1 of Wrestlemania.

The Miz and Logan Paul won over the Mysterios so there is no accounting for taste. At least it was not Jake Paul.

Charlotte Flair beat Ronda Rousey. As expected Seth Rollins faced Cody Rhodes and lost. And Stone Cold fought Kevin Owens and beat him.

The results from Westlemania night 2

RK-BRO retained the tag team titles.

Seamus and Ridge Holland beat the New Day

Edge beat A J Styles

Bobby Lashley returned and beat Omos

Johnny Knoxville beat Sami Zayn

Pat McAfee beat Austin Theory and then Mr McMahon neat Pat

Lesnar lost to Reigns

The only real surprise of the night was that Carmilla and Queen Zelina were beaten by Naomi and Sasha Banks. I was thinking Rhea Ripley and Liv Morgan

Something that has really begun to annoy me. I watch AEW, and now that NJPW is back that. I am kind of getting tired of, much like most of us have commented with Comic storylines, that I now seem to have to watch Impact to get the other half of a bunch of the storylines.

It is nice to see the New Japan wrestlers getting more exposure. Seeing the Bullet Club members who are working for NJPW appear in the States alongside ex-members. But to have the Bullet Club civil war erupt outside NJPW and have major ramifications is perhaps annoying to those who would want to follow the story in just one promotion. It is nice to see ex-WWE wrestlers getting more of a push or enhancing their already impressive reputation like Moxley and Bryan Danielson. As they are also helping other wrestlers to get screen time and are helping them get them over.

And it may have a knock on effect to the WWE as those who have been on the roster for a while but need a push. They seem to be doing this with Liv Morgan who got a win over Sasha Banks last night.

12 hours ago, death tribble said:

Seeing the Bullet Club members who are working for NJPW appear in the States alongside ex-members. But to have the Bullet Club civil war erupt outside NJPW and have major ramifications is perhaps annoying to those who would want to follow the story in just one promotion.

I wonder if this is foreshadowing Kenny Omega returning soon. I know White took over BC when Kenny left NJPW. 

• 2 weeks later...

In June we get an AEW-NJPW supercard. Ths was announced on AEW Dynamite last night.

We will get the Elite and Bullet Club for definite but who else ?

I'm really hoping for Naito and Okada. And either of these vs Punk and Danielson would be good.

And let us not forget Lance Archer, Minoru Suzuki and Moxley all have ties to NJPW

5 hours ago, death tribble said:

In June we get an AEW-NJPW supercard. Ths was announced on AEW Dynamite last night.

We will get the Elite and Bullet Club for definite but who else ?

I'm really hoping for Naito and Okada. And either of these vs Punk and Danielson would be good.

And let us not forget Lance Archer, Minoru Suzuki and Moxley all have ties to NJPW

He is in fact a member of Minoru Suzuki's Suzuki-gun stable, last time I checked.  Suzuki-gun vs Blackpool Combat Club would make me very happy.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Predictions for Double or Nothing 2022 May 29th

Danhausen and Hook will beat Tony Neise and Smart Mark Sterling. This is a warm up match and I can't see Hook losing.

Kyle O'Reilly vs Darby Allin. No Sting as he is out injured so I think that Kyle will win. He needs the push more than Darby.

Jade Cargill vs Anna Jay. Can't see them taking the belt off Jade yet.

House of Black vs Death Triangle. I think the House wins (they are in Vegas after all) but they might let Fenix take it for Triangle.

American Top Team (Scorpio Sky, Ethan Page and Page Van Zandt) vs Sammy Guevara, Frankie Kazarian and Tay Conti, This goes to Sammy, Frankie and Tay as the stipulation means that the latter cannot challenge for the TNT belt while Scorpio is still champion

The Hardys vs the Young Bucks. This could be a showstopper. I say duplicity and the Bucks win. The Bucks had Gangrel as a guest this last week and dressed up as the Hardys.

Jurassic Express vs Team Tazz vs Keith Lee and Swerve Strickland. I'm going with Team Tazz on this one.

Jericho Appreciation Society vs Eddie Kingston, Santana and Ortiz and the Blackpool Combat Club. I think the Appreciation Society needs the win more so they win

Dr Britt Baker DMD vs Ruby Soho for the Owen Hart Women's Final. I think Ruby will win as she needs the win more

Samoa Joe vs Adam Cole (Bay Bay) for the Owen Hart Men's Final. I think Adam wins as Joe has a belt at the moment

MJF vs Wardlow. Due to the stipulation, Wardlow. This could be fun.

Thunder Rosa vs Serena Deeb I think Thunder Rosa retains.

Hangman Adam Page vs C  Punk. Page wins as a heel.

Danhausen and Hook won

Kyle beat Darby

Jade Cargill beat Anna Jay

House of Black defeated Death Triangle

America Top Team defeated Sammy etc so they can no longer challenge for the belt while Scorpio is champion

The Hardys beat the Bucks.

Jericho Appreciation Society vs Blackpool Combat Club, Eddie, Ortiz and Santana. Jericho Appreciation Society won

Jurassic Express vs Team Tazz vs Keith Lee and Swerve Strickland. Jurassic Express retained

Dr Britt Baker defeated Ruby Soho

Adam Cole beat Samoa Joe

Wardlow won but there were tales that MJF had walked out before the match. He mocked that.

Thunder Rosa beat Serena Deeb

CM Punk beat Hangman Page

I got 8 right and 5 wrong.

Ember Moon is now known as Athena and is joining AEW

• 2 weeks later...