Good floor plans for battle maps?

pbemguy

I'm looking for modern floor plans--ideally ones that are already hex maps.

Is there a good source for this? I know I can order some online. But what about free sources?

I've looked a bit at Cartographer's Guild. Ideally, a black-and-white map with objects mapped in (like desks, machines, fridges, etc.). Blank floor plans aren't as useful.

(I bet this has been asked a million times, and if so, please just direct me to the thread.)

I look for real life maps. For example you can search for mall maps and even a map of the white house can be found for free on the Internet. A lot of businesses business's floor plans are registered with the city for fire codes and can be publicly accessible.

Plus the site above.

PS:For exterior nothing works better than Google maps and a cheep projector. Roll20.net even let's you place icons for your players on the map so they can move them around.

Some nice maps there for modern settings, but none with hex grid, so not really useful. A shame there are virtually no modern maps with hex grids to be found out there.

Some nice maps "there".  Where is "there"?  There have been a half dozen suggestions (at least one of which does include hexes).