A Thread for Random Musings

Old Man

Day 7 of the Tour and Wout Van Aert wins his second stage. But the story of the day is Peter Sagan's team Bora-Hansgrohe riding for him and ensuring that Sam Bennett did not get any points at the intermediate sprint. They rode Bennett out of the race. Sagan was unlikely at the end losing his chain or a pedal and not getting more points at the end of the stage. It was a much more exciting stage with the favourites all battling at the front and fighting the wind in an echelon.

Day 11 and Sam Bennett won the stage and took the Green Jersey back. He now has stage wins at all three Grand Tours. The tests for the virus gave a real surprise. The race director tested positive and is now isolating for a week. Team members on four teams also tested positive but not any of the riders. Two positives and the entire team is off the Tour.

On 9/2/2020 at 3:02 PM, Cancer said:

5 pages to 666.

Geez, geez, okay. I'll participate. 

So I took another bicycle trip for my August vacation this year. As usual, too much cycling, too few photographs. Made the Hope-Princeton in just less than fifteen hours, no photos. 

On the other hand, a bunch of photos from my two days in Greenwood, mostly from Japanese internment days. Mr. Fujimura isn't coming back. 

20200826_172157190_iOS.jpg