I challenge you!

Asperion

All in the Family vs Sanford & Son

Interestingly these were 60s TV shows on the BBC that America adopted for their audience. 'Til Death us do Part was All in the Family and Sanford and Son was based on Steptoe and Son.

Anyways.

Castle Black is more survivable.

Fiend Folio Frolic

Crabmen (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crabman) vs Hook Horrors (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Index_of_Advanced_Dungeons_%26_Dragons_1st_edition_monsters#TSR_2012_-_Fiend_Folio_.281981.29)

Not all that familiar with a Flumph.  Upon review they both seem like offspring of the flying spaghetti monster.  I'm going Grell because Mike Grell was a great comic artist.  (I'm pretty sure he was only half grell, on his father's side.)

Speaking of the FSG...

Pastafarians vs the Church of the Sub-Genius.

didnt we have that one?

ANyway, Catwoman more known, and (rant ensues) if I remember Black Cat is listed as 5"10 and 118 lbs.  No way a 5"10 woman with that chest is 118 lbs. 

Battle of the hair

Cpt Kirk's super toupee vs Giorgio Tsoukalos (Ancient ALiens) weird whatever style

My natural tendency is to replace "optimal physical condition" with "whipped cream".  But I'll be slightly less of a pig than usual.

That kind of leaves... er... uh... (flips a coin).  Batgirl.  Batgirl wins!

Galactus vs the Phoenix (any version you like, Dark or otherwise)

Kirk wins. Although I did not know that Mr Pine had a toupee and if anyone suggests it was someone else they will suffer for it. (I'm looking at you Badger)

Assume both participants are in optimal physical condition.

Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) vs Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)

Star Trek ended in 1969, with the exception of 6 movies (2 good ones).  I do not know of this Mr. Pine. (you left the temptation too great)

Battleship. You can reel off the names of quite a few famous battleships but how many battlecruisers can you name ?)

(off topic)

Hood; Invincible and Inflexible; Goeben; Renown; Repulse; Scharnhorst and Gneisenau; the splendid cats, Lion and Tiger, and their near-cousins of the Kongo class; Seydlitz and Lutzow, ....