Forgotten Enemies metathread

steriaca

2 hours ago, tiger said:

Mmm, I'll have to double-check tonight. I can say in the book he's in a group. Thinking of adding the whole group to the SIDs Report line as a FE special.

Well, Enemies for Hire has four group entries: The Flying Cozzolinos,  Diver and Tailspin, The Brood, and The Moto-Couriers. Not seeing Necros or anyone matching that description in any of them. You must be thinking of another book, although I can't recall seeing that name before.

3 minutes ago, tiger said:

Next issues will be a Viper special & one will Shamrock, Power Crusher and 2 others I haven't decided yet.

I'll ask, is Power Crusher still with VIPER in your metaverse, or is he still hunted by them? And did he ever had his hands fused with his gauntlets in your metaverse?

5 minutes ago, tiger said:

Thought he looked pretty good. Haven't decide quite yet on the route I'm taking with him quite yet

You don't need to go my route with him.

But if you wish, you can publish my version as an "extra take on the character" (maybe a freebie).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, tiger said:

Looking like my next issue will be a Viper issue. Issues are usually 4 characters so this could be a double or triple size or multiple issues. Just haven't decided yet 😄

I wouldn't mind a double or triple size book. Just call it "Giant Size Forgotten Enimies Annual #1. Not only that, you can put an "Forgotten Enimies Index" in the back, including CLOWN, Terror Incorporated, Geodecients, and Los Assineos.

I can see the VIPER book, if triple size ACTION PACKED book being devided into two sections. Section one filled with "good" members in good standing of the Dragon Branch, about 6 of them. And section two filled with 6 problematic members of the Dragon Branch, or even ex-members. If you really want to go beyond that, four members who are 'on the fence'.

It would also be a great place to put in exactly what the five point Dragon Branch membership buys.