Forgotten Enemies metathread

steriaca

My thinking.

1 point Dragon Branch membership: Your an untested super-agent. You are under heavy supervision, and trusted only with need to know information. Your assigned to a nest without your say. If your captured, they will break over backwards to say your a hierling, hired for the job only, and may let you rot in jail.

Old VIPER Dragons at this point are on there way to "forced retirement" (usually with a laser pistol to the back of the head).

2 points Dragon Branch membership: Your a tested super-agent. You get some say on where your assigned (you won't get your idea assignment, but the Council of Thirty will hear you out). Your allowed to have a bit more information. You can request equipment...generally stuff you need but not exactly in the best of shape.

Old VIPER Dragons at this point are allowed to retire without bloodshed, if they are trusted to keep there mouths and minds shut about VIPER. 

3 point Dragon Branch membership: You might get a nice assigment. You might not. Depends on what a Nest Leader wants. Your allowed to know the basics of the organization beyond "this is how you fit into plan x". You can request some jobs and equipment, and stuff should be of ok quality. If captured, they put some effort into hiering a quality lawyer.

Old Dragons at this point have made enimies in the Nest Leaders, but are still seen as variable to VIPER as a whole.

4 points Dragon Branch membership: As 3 point, but they will get you out of prison if they can.

5 points Dragon Branch membership: You can request your Nest. Your still under the Nest Leader's control. Your allowed some solo action as long as it doesn't hurt VIPER. 

6 points Dragon Branch membership: as 5, but they will most certainly break you out of jail if possible.

7 points Dragon Branch membership: Honestly, they are going to kill you before you get captured cause your JUST THAT IMPORTANT to VIPER. Agents chant your name to get courage. You can request almost anything. You can request to run a Nest.

8 points Dragon Branch membership: You become an advisor to the Council of Thirty. Your not allowed on the battlefield much anymore, but your not exactly wanting for anything either.

9 points Dragon Branch membership: Your on the Council, or practically one.

10 points: Your considered as important to VIPER as the Supreme Serpent and VIPER 1 (the person holding the top spot on the Council of Thirty). Nest will fall to make sure you safely excape capture.

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, tiger said:

I notified Jason and thought I'd let you know. There will be more issues of FE. I've decided to leave them as part of Hall of Champions. This means you'll have to get them thru DriveThruRPG. Sorry for any inconveniences but it seems to me that they belong there.

No problem Tiger.

• 1 month later...

There will be multiple Viper issues of Forgotten Enemies. 1 or 2 of solo villains, 1 of villains created by Viper but not part of Viper, and multiple issues of groups or strike teams of Viper. All will be part of the Halls of Champions section on DriveThruRPG

2 hours ago, tiger said:

There will be multiple Viper issues of Forgotten Enemies. 1 or 2 of solo villains, 1 of villains created by Viper but not part of Viper, and multiple issues of groups or strike teams of Viper. All will be part of the Halls of Champions section on DriveThruRPG

I assume that it is both too soon and too early to have a complete list. Will there be any new Dragon Branch members Introduced? Are you going to give stats to the name only Dragon Branch members, like Copperhead and Adder?

I can give a list when I have it completed. I have enough solo villains for 2 issues right now, assuming I stay with the 4 villain per issue formula. I have only 3 in mind for the created by issue(s). I haven't decided for sure what teams I'm gonna do at this time. Also, unlike the other issues the images for the character sheets and cardboard minis will be black & White. This is due to the fact that I'm able to use images from old Hero Games material as this line is now part of the Hall of Champions.

Here's the list of villains so far. Subject to change without notice :D

Solo Villains

Issue 1

Brick

Damage

Mind Wipe

Scattershot

Issue2

Citadel

Gravity

Phaze

Shadow Fist

Groups

Snake Syndicate

Snake Pack

May Do Viper Force 1 & 2, might do individuals but not whole group. not sure

Created By

Crusader

Despite (Altered BAckground)

Blue Jay

Powerhouse

Just wanted to say, this group I'm making changes and additions more than I have previously. I've tried not to in the past issues but with new and adjusted rules it just seems the thing to do in some cases. Hope everyone doesn't mind too much.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Let me think...

I suggest that Mr. Happy have some emoji bombs.

That your Green Goblin/Jack O'Lantern tribute have a 'pumpkin Carver's knife. So she can gut someone, carve a Jack O'Lantern face on his stomach, and put a lit candle there.

I forgot what I suggest for the others.

You know that popgun of Popgun was actually just that. A popgun which shooted gimmick corks. I kinda like the idea of using 'toy's ammo myself (deadly dart guns, an acid shooting water tank for his gun, ultra loud caps which are AVLD hearing flash defense which causes body).

• 2 months later...
59 minutes ago, Christopher R Taylor said:

I rebuilt Panda, Raccoon, and Sledge for the Island of Dr Destroyer update, they've never been rebuilt since 2nd edition that I know of. 

Panda and Raccoon were in Classic Enimies for 4th edition. Sledge technically wasn't rebuilt (he was killed off in 4th edition), but a replacement of sorts was in Dystopia (Hammerhand). Also Tiger wrote up a version of Panda and Raccoon for the Valentine issue of Forgotten Enimies. 

Here is a small wish list for future Forgotten Enimies villains. 

Grouups:

Road Kill.

Zodiac.

Eclipse (Eurotrash) from European Enimies (modded to fit Tiger's taist, of course).

Duos:

Radar and Sonar.

Solo:

The Crimson Claw

The Void 

I don't know if Dark Champions characters are welcomed, but I would like to see a 6th edition version of Tenderheart.

5 hours ago, Christopher R Taylor said:

I rebuilt Panda, Raccoon, and Sledge for the Island of Dr Destroyer update, they've never been rebuilt since 2nd edition that I know of. 

Panda & Raccoon were in the valentine edition of FE. Sledge is the leader of TF-1, a strike team of The Arrangers is my SIDs Report line. Haven't picked up you module yet but is on my list. :)

4 hours ago, steriaca said:

Here is a small wish list for future Forgotten Enimies villains. 

Grouups:

Road Kill.

Zodiac.

Eclipse (Eurotrash) from European Enimies (modded to fit Tiger's taist, of course).

Duos:

Radar and Sonar.

Solo:

The Crimson Claw

The Void 

I don't know if Dark Champions characters are welcomed, but I would like to see a 6th edition version of Tenderheart.

some are on my list