Lex Luthor's going to need muscle on his side

So enter...

Villain: The Juggernaut (Cain Marko)

juggernaut-dp2-comics-feature-img.jpg

Hero: Jesse Quick aka Jesse Chambers

1830794-jess.png

Support: S.H.I.E.L.D.

Too bad it's currently answering to President Luthor

Jesse is going to start using a variation of her dad's costume but she can't get pants?

CES

Announcing my first title:-

'At home with the Wakandans'

This is a look at home life for the happily married Storm and Black Panther in the country of Wakanda.

Chortle as Black Panther gets into an argument with his wife but then gets called to do duty with The Avengers. Guffaw as Storm gets into an argument with her husband but gets called off to help the X-Men.

Laugh out loud as you read the explanation of the title, 'A serious look at problems facing the modern married superhero'

17 minutes ago, csyphrett said:

You can't claim that since she's also wearing Jack Sparrow's boots. :))

CES 

Now you're after the boots that are a part of Jesse's superhero subculture!??

Fashion Oppressor! You'll never force her to abandon her heritage!

(For a time, Pirate boots Did seem THE go to footwear for heroes*G*)

7 minutes ago, Hermit said:

Now you're after the boots that are a part of Jesse's superhero subculture!??

Fashion Oppressor! You'll never force her to abandon her heritage!

(For a time, Pirate boots Did seem THE go to footwear for heroes*G*)

Did I say Pirate Boots? I meant to say the Burger King's boots.

CES

Okay, catch-up powers, activate!

Hero: Major Tom (Space Oddity, David Bowie)
Hero: Rocket Man (Rocket Man, Elton John)
Hero: The Stranger (A Spaceman Came Traveling, Chris de Burgh)

Hero: Flash Gordon (Flash Gordon, Queen)

Villain: The Man from Mars (Rapture, Blondie)

Villain: Satan and his Slaves (Into the Void, Black Sabbath)

Villain: Astro-Zombies (Astro Zombies, The Misfits)

Villain: The Mastermind (Mastermind, Deltron 3030)

Support: Ultra Emissaries (Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft, The Carpenters)
Support: Old Soul/Starship Pilot (Highwayman, The Highwaymen)
Support: The Pill (In the Year 2525, Zagar and Evans)

Support: The High Command (Silent Running, Mike & The Mechanics)

First Title: Alley Allies
Three vigilantes band together to be effective agains the likes of Tony P and The Disco Boys, Mister Carrion and Julia (pet vulture), and other criminals in the city. Their biggest challenge, however, is to pierce the secrets behind the WEB and it's numerous self-destructing minions.

He was just a PI trying to make a living, before the WEB. Strange criminals dressed in black sneaking around the city and stealing everything in sight, for purposes no one could fathom. Michael Mauser was just the dumb schmuck hired to find out who was filching the pickles from Old Man Schnauzer's Deli (it didn't hurt that the place was run by Nova Kane, a dish and a half). He figured it was an easy coupla c-notes anyway (those pickles were EXPENSIVE). Then he found out the pickles were just another job being done by the shadowy thieves that had terrorized the city. Well, it's still just a job.
Just as Mauser got the drop on the hooded crook, a bowling ball flew between the two of them and knocked down another of the black-clad thieves, but not before the knife thrown by the thief passed through Mauser's hat. The first thief attempts to take advantage of the distraction and make his escape only to be clotheslined by another masked man, this one wearing a suit with a dark blue fedora. As the bowling ball rolls back to Carmine's feet, Mauser waves his hands excitedly, exclaiming "whattaya doin! They're gettin' away!"
Calmly pulling the knife from Mauser's fedora, and carrying both back to the PI, The Spirit extends the two towards Michael Mauser and explains "they're already gone, why don't we question these two instead... nice hat, by the way."
Carmine shrugs, "that won't happen. Every time I knock these bozos down they go poof, just take a look," and as the three men look on the two be thieves evaporate... literally.
Mike isn't buying it, "that's way too much to steal a few pickles. What the heck are these guys after."
"You're right," says The Spirit. "I've heard of both of you, before. But I'm beginning to think this is too big for any one of us. I've been collecting data, and I've got an idea of their pattern. Perhaps if the three of us work together we can make some headway against these guys. Care to follow me."
Michael and Carmine both shrug and nod. The Spirit goes running across the city, tightwalking on power lines, sprinting across rooftops, leaping from fire escape to fire escape. Carmine tosses a small bowling ball from rooftop to rooftop and swings along on a line attached to it. Mauser jogs along a bit, then hails a cab.
As The Spirit and Carmine arrive at the graveyard, they find Mauser burning tobacco at the entrance. The PI asks, "what kept ya?" and the three walk along the graveyard path.
The Spirit leads them to the grave of former DA Denny Colt. The grave opens and the three men descend through the exposed elevator. At the bottom, it opens into a large underground cave. Carmine shakes his head, "yo, Spirit? This is a bit much for me. I'm just a guy with a ball trying to keep the city safe for my kids."
Mauser smiles, "that's all any of us got, Carmine. We sweep out the alleys to try and keep the dirt from folks we care about."
The Spirit nods, "that's right, and there's no rule that says we have to do it alone. Tonight could be the start of taking back the city, but only if we can work together. Maybe not as friends, but as allies."
Carmine chuckles, "yeah, that's us. The Alley Allies."
The three men stare at each other a moment, and Michael Mauser nods. "Yes, yes it is."

15 hours ago, Hermit said:

Maybe she just wanted to fit in with some other  professional runners?

d513583458a1cb980431e44f56eeb9c3?width=6

Number four and Jenneke scoff at these "Pants" SCOFF I say

Stop short SHORTS SHAMING!

:)

I always suspected you had a thing for fast women....

Breaking news: Another Giant Robot attack - this time at a rock concert where the singer, up and coming pop star Corazon Valenzeula was revealed to be a mutant! Some are theorizing that some of her stances against the Luthor Administration were not motivated by empathy but self interest. Others are saying that regardless of her reasons, she and an unknown man in the crowd managed to defeat the robot together and keep the mayhem to a minimum. While Corrie certainly is out and open sheathed in some kind of sapphire hued energy, we were unable to get any footage of the man aiding her except momentary blurs among the crowd. One eye witness described him as a black man in a dark jacket with some sort of T shaped face paint- but said witness was stoned out of his gourd. The Luthor administration has already issued a statement that is clear that some organization has already taking it upon themselves to deal with mutants and other 'meta humans' since Congress still resists some of his hard line measures. To quote the president's press release "Vigilantism is never the answer and we must condemn whoever sends out these so called Sentinels. However, this is all the more reason Congress must stop dragging its feet and endorse Project Wideawake! For the protection of ALL. For now, the US government encourages those with unique genetic markers and resulting abilities from them to step forward and register for their safety and the safety of their family, and so they are not seen as in anyway approving of Magneto and his Brotherhood of Superpowered Terrorists." More news at 11

Corazon felt the urge to fly, but clearly that wouldn't help in the whole get away and hide approach her rescuer was going for, "I can't believe what they're saying on the news about me? I've protested against Magneto too! This whole 'real people 'vs 'super people' is such bullcrap! My songs are about finding common ground, about how each of us is special and...." She noticed the man with the T on his face and the sphere floating about him didn't seem to be listening, "you don't even like my music do you?"

"I prefer Jazz and Classical respectively to ah, Pop," He shrugged, "And you're being played, Corrie. You've been outed in hopes you'll jump to one side or the other."

"Which side are you on?" She snorted suddenly distrustful, "I mean, it was like that giant machine didn't even notice you."

"It didn't. I have precautions. My real power is I learn very fast but I do have a knack for hiding from machines. My name's Mister Terrific, and actually, I and my friends think the same way you do. Someone is trying to trick everyone into thinking we're in a multiple choice test, but like most things, there's actually an essay work involved. I'm here to offer you none of the above and a lot of extra credit" He answered, but seemed distracted as they made their way down, where were they going?

"Mister Terrific? You should be in show biz with an ego like that" The young woman smiled, then frowned "Okay, wait, you know who sent that thing and endangered my fans?"

"Thanks to a conspiracy nut and a hacker who makes my computer skills look second rate? Yes, yes I do. Luthor has provided him everything he needs behind the scene to make him seem like a third party. The man behind the giant robots? One Bolivar Trask. Want to help take him down and maybe expose him?"

"I want it like chocolate," Corazon answered eagerly, "You find him for me, and Sapphire will help bring him down" Her eyes flashed with azure energy.

"Sapphire?" he raised a brow.

"What, not 'Terrific' enough for you?" She smirked.

The older hero sighed and took the rookie further in as Oracle guided them to the meeting place

Hero: Corazon Valenzuela aka Sapphire (From the Champions RPG)

xuJyprd.png

Hero: Mister Terrific (Michael Holt)

3Nc5OsH.jpg

Support (For Luthor): Bolivor Trask maker of Sentinels