Brandon Routh Returns As Superman

wcw43921

The Article At Movieweb

I had hoped this would happen someday.  I had heard Superman Returns described as a "love letter" to the first two Superman movies, and that was one love letter I was proud to sign--with a little heart dotting the "I" in my name and a bunch if XXs and OOs afterwards.

Now if they can get Michael Keaton to put on the Bat-suit again, we're really gonna have a party.

6 minutes ago, Lord Liaden said:

Tom Welling never really suited up, though.

I'll be mollified if they treat at least one incarnation of Superman with respect in this crossover.

Tom never suited up as that was the premise of the show. However, Smallville continued on in the comics, and as I haven't read them, I can't say if he suited up in them.

Here's a thought: Let's take all the different interpretations of Superman, animate them, have the original actors provide the voices, and put 'em all together in one movie! It can be some kind of multi-universal superhero story about how they all team up to beat the bad guy and get back home and....

Nah, that'd never work.

Original Robin Burt Ward to Appear in Crisis On Infinite Earths

https://screenrant.com/arrowverse-crisis-on-infinite-earths-crossover-burt-ward/

Set to appear in Batwoman. Role not yet disclosed. Hopefully Robin. As...

Crisis on Infinite Earths Starts With Parallel Universes Being Destroyed

https://screenrant.com/arrowverse-crisis-infinite-earths-crossover-parallel-universes-destroyed/